Calculate Your Car Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Verna Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Verna Summary
Hyundai Verna holds everything you want in a sporty sedan. It is equipped with advanced features like wireless charger, ventilated seats, a sunroof and many more. This stylish 5 seater car acquires the ability to deliver a powerful ride with an engine capacity of up to 1497 cc. It is available in petrol and diesel variants with manual as well as automatic transmission. Verna comes in 11 variants and 6 different colour choices, which are equipped with advanced features such as connected car tech, ventilated seats, wireless charger, sunroof and many more. Besides, it is also loaded with a range of safety elements that comprise anti-lock braking system, anti-theft alarm, central locking, tyre pressure monitor, airbags for driver and passenger, child safety locks, vehicle stability control system, crash sensor, etc.
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory for every car owner to acquire at least a third party car insurance policy. A third party insurance is the most basic level cover meant to protect you against the expenses towards a third party which you may fall on you due to an accident with your car. Driving your car without this policy is a punishable offence and can make you pay a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
It is the minimum car insurance cover that you need to own compulsorily. It provides you with the coverage against the financial expenses, which you are liable to pay for, towards the third party for bodily injury or death in addition to property damage, that may be incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your car. The maximum compensation for property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is a car insurance coverage that offers you financial security against the expenses occurred due to any loss or damage incurred by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete insurance package which is designed to safeguard you against financial liabilities that may be incurred towards the third party, with the involvement of your car. This cover also offers coverage for expenses for the damages suffered by your car in an accident or an unforeseen incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Verna From InsuranceDekho
Visit InsuranceDekho website and follow the below steps to get an insurance cover for your Hyundai Verna car:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car’s number in the “get your quote” column. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant car, registration year, registration location, and so on, to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Choose a car insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the policy document via email.
Hyundai Verna Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Verna New||Diesel||NA|
|Hyundai Verna SX Diesel||Diesel||₹1,205,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX IVT Opt||Petrol||₹1,384,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt Diesel||Diesel||₹1,394,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna S||Petrol||₹930,585.00|
|Hyundai Verna S Plus||Diesel||₹1,065,585.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt AT Diesel||Diesel||₹1,509,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt||Petrol||₹1,259,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX||Petrol||₹1,070,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt Turbo||Petrol||₹1,399,000.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX AT Diesel||Diesel||₹1,320,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX IVT||Petrol||₹1,195,389.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance User Reviews22 Reviews
- Compare policies seamlesslyI was looking for a suitable car insurance policy for my Hyundai Verna. I generated my free quote on InsuranceDekho, but...Universal SompoBy Rupsha Chakrabarty On:7th January, 2021
- Quote based on car’s body typeI landed on InsuranceDekho and found a section that said ‘Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type’. I selected...ShriramBy Pulkit Sharma On:31st December, 2020
- Seamless proceduresWhen I landed on the InsuranceDekho I had no clue how to proceed. I started by checking my quote for my Hyundai Verna. T...Hdfc ErgoBy Indrani MannaOn:9th November, 2020
- Easy to compare policies at InsuranceDekhoNot only InsuranceDekho has a lot of options when it comes to buying a car insurance policy online, but also it allows t...Royal SundaramBy Kiran Jha On:23rd September, 2020
- Extremely helpful customer care executivesI was looking for a car insurance policy for my Hyundai Verna car and visited InsuranceDekho’s website. The customer car...Tata AigBy Raj Srivastava On:15th September, 2020
- Got policy documents on timeI recently purchased a Future Generali car insurance policy online at InsuranceDekho for my Hyundai Verna car. The polic...Future GeneraliBy Chiranjeev VaidyaOn:14th September, 2020
- Easy claim settlementWhen I met with an accident last month, I made a claim for the first time under my Future Generali car insurance policy....Future GeneraliBy Abhijeet BansalOn:31st August, 2020
- Great suggestion from teamI was looking for a reliable car insurance policy for my Hyundai Verna car and contacted the team at InsuranceDekho. The...EdelweissBy Gopul JindalOn:6th August, 2020
- Policies from multiple insurersInsuranceDekho has a variety of car insurance policies on their portal. I chose New India’s policy from them for my Hyun...New IndiaBy Abhineet SinghOn:30th July, 2020
- Knowledgeable customer care executives at InsuranceDekhoThe customer care executives at InsuranceDekho are really supportive as well as knowledgeable. They suggested that I buy...DhflBy Jitesh AryaOn:29th July, 2020
Car Insurance News
- What is the United India Car Insurance Claim Proce...
Read this article to understand how you can claim your car i...23 June 2021
- Process To Claim Car Insurance At Navi General Ins...
Navi Car Insurance offers an online service to settle claims...23 June 2021
- Why Should You Opt For Universal Sompo Car Insuran...
Universal Sompo is a leading firm that provides affordable a...22 June 2021
- Parameters To Consider While Purchasing Car Insura...
This article will provide you with the top 6 key points that...22 June 2021
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Verna?
The car insurance policy that is best for your car and you is one that fits your requirements and price point. With car insurance available for purchase online it is easier than ever before to compare and decide on a policy. With a few clicks, you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. The claim settlement ratio of the insurance provider is also a good tool to check the insurance provider’s reputation. Here are some that have the highest scores:
- Acko Car Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Chola MS Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Will Car Insurance Cover the cost of My Verna’s Shattered Windshield in case of an Accident?
Your car insurance provider will only cover the cost of a shattered windshield if you have a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan. They cover a wide range of scenarios such as theft, road accidents, vandalism and calamities both natural or manmade. However, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance company will not cover the cost of the damage.
Does My Second Hand Verna Need Car Insurance?
Your second hand Verna and every other car driving on Indian roads are all required to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. The cover will compensate the third-party in case of a mishap including bodily injury, death and property damage. You can be punished for driving without it with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Verna?
The insurance premium of your Verna depends on the Insured Declared Value of the car. This is the maximum compensation the insurance provider will give a policyholder in case of a mishap. The IDV depends on the age of the car. The older the car the lower the IDV, the claim amounts and the insurance premium for the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Verna?
In case of a mishap, such as a road accident, vandalism or theft first file an FIR at the nearest police station. Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible and confirm the list of documents you need to provide. Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents. If the car is damaged and needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will check the damage to the car, draw up a report after which your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved. Once approved you can take it to the garage to be repaired.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Verna?
The NCB or No Claim Bonus is the reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for a claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth year. NCB is available with all own-damage covers.
What is the Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Verna?
A Zero Depreciation Cover for your Verna will negate the depreciation rate of the cat at the time of claim settlement. It is available for purchase along with standalone own damage covers and comprehensive covers. However, the add-on is only available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV Calculated for My Verna in Car Insurance?
The IDV of a car is calculated by deducting the car’s depreciation rate from its manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Verna?
The easiest way to renew your Verna’s insurance policy is to do it online. Simply visit the InsuranceDekho website. Select the renewal tab under the car insurance drop-down menu. Enter the required details. The insurance policies in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the one that best fits your needs and make the payment for your policy. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID. Make sure to renew your car insurance on time to keep the NCB intact and avoid the risk of driving without one on the road.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.