Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Creta via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Creta Summary
Hyundai Motors is operational in India with its first and second generation Creta models. Its elegant look and sharp design have turned it into a sensation across the country. The Hyundai Creta has won 27 highly coveted awards including the ICOTY award in 2016. Creta has 14 variants, 10 colour options and 3 petrol and 1 diesel engine to offer. It is available in both manual and automatic transmissions with a seating capacity for 5 people.
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
Holding at least a liability only car insurance policy is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. But holding it would also shield you against financial liabilities towards third parties in case of an accident. You can acquire it by timely paying the premium amount and renewing before its expiration. Driving without an insurance cover is a punishable offence with Rs. 2,000 fine and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months in accordance with the traffic regulations amended in 2019.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is a mandatory car insurance cover. It to safeguard you from the expenses incurred towards a third party’s bodily injury, death or any property damage incurred due to an accident involving your car. The property damage is covered up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This policy offers you the coverage against the damages incurred by your own car in an accident or any other mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This provides you with the coverage against the third party liabilities as well as own-damages sustained by your car in an unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Creta from InsuranceDekho
InsuranceDekho offers a fast and simple process for car insurance purchase. Following the below steps at Insurance Dekho can help you get a car insurance policy for your Hyundai Creta instantly:
Step 1: Visit www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the ‘get your quote’ section. In case you don’t remember your car number, you can enter other details such as your car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year etc. and proceed.
Step 3: Fill your personal details such as name and mobile number to view quotes
Step 4: Choose a plan as per your budget and requirements from the various available quotes.
Step 5: Pay for the selected policy and get its policy document on your email.
Hyundai Creta Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Creta E Diesel||Diesel||₹999,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta EX||Petrol||₹999,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta EX Diesel||Diesel||₹1,149,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta S||Petrol||₹1,172,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel||Diesel||₹1,579,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX IVT||Petrol||₹1,494,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Turbo||Petrol||₹1,616,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel AT||Diesel||₹1,720,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Diesel||Diesel||₹999,999.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Opt IVT||Petrol||₹1,615,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta S Diesel||Diesel||₹1,277,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT||Diesel||₹1,599,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX||Petrol||₹1,346,000.00|
|Hyundai Creta SX Opt Turbo||Petrol||₹1,720,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Mahindra XUV300 Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance User Reviews11 Reviews
- It is really easy to find the most suitable quotes at InsuranceDekho and shortlist the most suitable one from them. I bought an Iffco Tokio car insurance policy for my Hyundai Creta car and I liked the product.Divyansh AggarwalIffco Tokio10th July, 2020
- Buying Royal Sundaram car insurance policy was very easy from InsuranceDekho. I bought the policy for my Hyundai Creta car a few days back and found the process really smooth so stopped by to leave a review.Shubhashish BanerjeeRoyal Sundaram8th July, 2020
- A few months ago, I bought a new Hyundai Creta car and purchased Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy from InsuranceDekho. The executives of the company explained to me the entire process. It was very easy to understand.Shivam SahniBajaj Allianz8th July, 2020
- InsuranceDekho helped me in the claim settlement process which I made under my Royal Sundaram car insurance policy. I bought this policy from InsuranceDekho for my Hyundai Creta car in a few easy steps.Mohan RajputRoyal Sundaram30th June, 2020
- I got the servicing of my Hyundai Creta car done at the garage under my Bajaj Allianz policy. It was a hassle free process and I am satisfied with the services received.Shekhar DiwanBajaj Allianz24th June, 2020
- The customer care executives at InsuranceDekho helped me a lot in the claim process under my Bajaj Allianz Car insurance plan which I purchased last month for my Hyundai Creta car.Bharat WadhwaBajaj Allianz23rd June, 2020
- Reliance Insurance is equipped with many add-ons which enhanced my car insurance coverage that I bought from InsuranceDekho platform for my Hyundai Creta car.Pankaj MaheshwariReliance3rd June, 2020
- I did not require to go through any paperwork to purchase, request a claim, or renew my cover of DHFL insurance at InsuranceDekho that I purchased for my Hyundai Creta car.Karan DoblekarDhfl1st June, 2020
- I did not require any paperwork for buying, requesting a claim, and renewing my plan with Magma insurance that I bought for my Hyundai Creta car. Thanks to InsuranceDekho.Karan KaleMagma27th May, 2020
- Great support over phone thank youEJAZ DAWOOD CHINIWARHyundai Creta 2015-2020, PuneIFFCO Tokio23rd April, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -firstname.lastname@example.org.