Reliance General Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Add-on covers in bike insurance are referred to as additional benefits that you can purchase along with your base bike insurance policy by paying an extra bike insurance premium. It is not mandatory to purchase add-on covers with a bike insurance policy but they ensure the much needed and extended protection and save you from financial burden in case of a misfortune event. Note that you can only enjoy benefits offered under add-on covers if you own either a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Reliance - 4 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Purchasing add-on benefits is not difficult at all. But deciding which one to buy can be a little confusing if you are not aware of their benefits. So, here we explain 5 important add-on covers offered by Reliance General Insurance that you can take along with your bike insurance policy:
- Nil Depreciation: This add-on benefit helps you get rid of the depreciation factor of your bike parts. Usually a bike insurance claim is paid after deducting the depreciation of your vehicle. But if you buy a nil depreciation cover along with your Reliance General bike insurance policy, then you can enjoy the replacement of your bike parts without burning a hole in your pocket. The add-on cover not only helps you save money but also widens your scope of cover. Note that this cover is applicable for up to two claims in a policy year.
- EMI Protection: This add-on cover minimises the financial impact of an accident by covering you for a maximum of 3 EMIs if your bike is at the network garage of Reliance General Insurance for repairs for more than 30 days. The cover can be availed only for partial claims and the payment will directly be made to the financial institution.
- Daily Allowance Benefit: This is a useful add-on cover that compensates you for daily travel expenses for traveling by your own when your bike is out for repairs in the authorized network garage of Reliance General Insurance. But you can only avail benefit when your bike is in the garage for more than 3 days. You can avail this cover for up to 2 claims for a maximum allowance of Rs. 5,000 per day.
- Helmet Cover: This add-on cover offers the insured an allowance for expenses related to the helmet if it gets damaged or destroyed due to an accident that involves the insured vehicle. People with an annual bike insurance policy are eligible to purchase this add-on cover along with a Reliance General bike insurance policy. The premium for this add-on cover starts at Rs. 100 and the sum insured limit offered is up to Rs. 50,000 per helmet. The policy covers expenses related to only one accident during a policy year. Also note that the cover reimburses you for the helmet of the same type and model.
There is no doubt that the add-on covers in bike insurance offer you complete peace of mind. But as you are required to pay extra to avail the benefits, you must add them wisely in your cart as per your budget and other requirements. Also, you can use InsuranceDekho’s premium calculator to calculate bike insurance premiums with add-ons.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- How to Reduce Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
Know how to get the best quote for bike insurance. Here are ...30 September 2020
- Tips for First Time Bike Insurance Buyers
Buying Bike Insurance For the First Time? Here is a complete...29 September 2020
- Advantage of Add-on Covers in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Learn advantage of add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance po...21 September 2020
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020