- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Shriram Bike Insurance Add on Covers
Shriram General Insurance offers several add-on covers that you can purchase along with your policy for additional coverage. You can include add-ons to your policy by paying an extra premium at the time of policy purchase or at the time of renewal. It is highly recommended to include add-on covers in your bike insurance policy because they are affordable and offer you enhanced coverage, thereby keeping you protected at all times. It is not compulsory to buy add-on covers. But as add-on covers make a bike insurance policy more useful and valuable, therefore, you can add them voluntarily to avail of extended coverage, as per your budget and requirements.
Shriram-3 Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Shriram General Insurance offers you 3 bike insurance add-on covers which you can buy either at the time of policy purchase or at when renewing your bike insurance policy. These are electrical and electronic accessories add-on, geographical extension cover, and pillion cover. Read about the add-ons below:
- Electrical And Electronic Accessories: Bike owners add accessories to their bikes to enhance their looks and performance. This add-on is recommended for someone who likes to add accessories to their bikes as some accessories are expensive and any damage caused to them may burn a hole in the pocket of the owner. Under this add-on, you can opt for coverage for either electrical or non-electrical accessories. For instance, electrical accessories or Rs. 5,000 may cost you around Rs. 1,000 for insurance and non-electrical accessories may also cost you around Rs. 250-Rs. 300.
- Geographical Extension Cover: Every bike insurance policy comes with a limitation on the geographical area in which the insured is compensated in case of repair or loss, as per the policy benefits. But if you buy the add-on cover of geographical extension, then you can extend the geographical area in which your bike will be insured. The areas will be listed in the policy document.
- Pillion Cover: A pillion rider add-on provides protection to a co-passenger or a pillion rider who sits behind the driver on the bike. It protects the pillion rider financially in case of accidental death and permanent or partial disability sustained in the misfortunate event of a road accident. You must include this add-on to your policy as accidents can happen at any time. And both bike riders, as well as pillion riders, are at equal risk of mishaps, so they both should be at least financially protected at all times. Also, the add-on frees you from compensating the pillion rider in case of any mishap.
Explore Shriram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Shriram Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out the top reasons why Shriram General Insurance is a good option to purchase your bike insurance from.
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Insurance Products by Shriram General Insurance
Shriram Bike Insurance Add-on FAQs
Which bike insurance add-on covers does Shriram General Insurance offer to the insured?
Shriram General Insurance offers three bike insurance add-on covers namely geographical extension cover, pillion cover, as well as electrical and electronic accessories which the policy buyers can include in their policies as per their requirement.
Will my bike insurance premium increase if I buy add-on covers under my bike insurance policy?
Yes. As add-on covers increase the coverage offered under a bike insurance policy, you will be required to pay a higher premium to add them to your bike insurance policy. Despite higher premiums, bike insurance add-on covers are highly recommended as they offer greater protection to you and your bike.
Can I buy two add-on covers under my Shriram bike insurance policy?
Yes. You are allowed to include numerous add-on covers under your bike insurance policy, as per your requirement. But note that the higher the number of add-on covers you include in your policy, the higher premium you will be required to pay for your policy.
When can I buy add-ons with my bike insurance policy?
You can buy add-ons with your bike insurance policy at the time of renewal or when buying the policy, by paying an extra premium.
Can I buy add-on covers with a third-party bike insurance policy?
No. You can buy add-on covers either with a standalone own damage bike insurance policy or comprehensive bike insurance policy and not with a third-party bike insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023