- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Shriram Bike Insurance Add on Covers
Shriram General Insurance offers several add-on covers that you can purchase along with your policy for additional coverage. You can include add-ons to your policy by paying an extra premium at the time of policy purchase or at the time of renewal. It is highly recommended to include add-on covers in your bike insurance policy because they are affordable and offer you enhanced coverage, thereby keeping you protected at all times. It is not compulsory to buy add-on covers. But as add-on covers make a bike insurance policy more useful and valuable, therefore, you can add them voluntarily to avail of extended coverage, as per your budget and requirements.
Shriram-3 Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Shriram General Insurance offers you 3 bike insurance add-on covers which you can buy either at the time of policy purchase or at when renewing your bike insurance policy. These are electrical and electronic accessories add-on, geographical extension cover, and pillion cover. Read about the add-ons below:
- Electrical And Electronic Accessories: Bike owners add accessories to their bikes to enhance their looks and performance. This add-on is recommended for someone who likes to add accessories to their bikes as some accessories are expensive and any damage caused to them may burn a hole in the pocket of the owner. Under this add-on, you can opt for coverage for either electrical or non-electrical accessories. For instance, electrical accessories or Rs. 5,000 may cost you around Rs. 1,000 for insurance and non-electrical accessories may also cost you around Rs. 250-Rs. 300.
- Geographical Extension Cover: Every bike insurance policy comes with a limitation on the geographical area in which the insured is compensated in case of repair or loss, as per the policy benefits. But if you buy the add-on cover of geographical extension, then you can extend the geographical area in which your bike will be insured. The areas will be listed in the policy document.
- Pillion Cover: A pillion rider add-on provides protection to a co-passenger or a pillion rider who sits behind the driver on the bike. It protects the pillion rider financially in case of accidental death and permanent or partial disability sustained in the misfortunate event of a road accident. You must include this add-on to your policy as accidents can happen at any time. And both bike riders, as well as pillion riders, are at equal risk of mishaps, so they both should be at least financially protected at all times. Also, the add-on frees you from compensating the pillion rider in case of any mishap.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Shriram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Shriram Bike Insurance
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Shriram Bike Insurance Add-on FAQs
Which bike insurance add-on covers does Shriram General Insurance offer to the insured?
Shriram General Insurance offers three bike insurance add-on covers namely geographical extension cover, pillion cover, as well as electrical and electronic accessories which the policy buyers can include in their policies as per their requirement.
Will my bike insurance premium increase if I buy add-on covers under my bike insurance policy?
Yes. As add-on covers increase the coverage offered under a bike insurance policy, you will be required to pay a higher premium to add them to your bike insurance policy. Despite higher premiums, bike insurance add-on covers are highly recommended as they offer greater protection to you and your bike.
Can I buy two add-on covers under my Shriram bike insurance policy?
Yes. You are allowed to include numerous add-on covers under your bike insurance policy, as per your requirement. But note that the higher the number of add-on covers you include in your policy, the higher premium you will be required to pay for your policy.
When can I buy add-ons with my bike insurance policy?
You can buy add-ons with your bike insurance policy at the time of renewal or when buying the policy, by paying an extra premium.
Can I buy add-on covers with a third-party bike insurance policy?
No. You can buy add-on covers either with a standalone own damage bike insurance policy or comprehensive bike insurance policy and not with a third-party bike insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021