Navi Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Navi Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The bike insurance add-on enhances the policy coverage with the help of which, the policyholders can secure their bikes and scooters in a better and easier way. To get the add-on cover, one just has to pay an additional amount of premium along with the premium of the standard bike insurance plan. Navi General Insurance provides a wide array of add-on covers at reasonable prices, which can be opted either at the time of purchase or renewal of the policy.
Navi - 12 Important Add-on Covers for Your Bike Insurance Policy
1. Zero Depreciation – With this two-wheeler add-on insurance cover, the insurer shall reimburse the amount of depreciation deducted on replacement of any damaged parts under any damage claims made due to accidents during the policy period. However, a claim where a replacement of any part is not happened and no depreciation is deducted, then that claim request will not be entertained under this add-on cover. This add-on cover is recommended for those who own branded new bikes of not more than 5 years old.
2. New Vehicle for Old Vehicle – If you have this add-on cover, then your insurance company will pay you the difference between the amount receivable under own-damage cover of the policy and the invoice price of the new vehicle of same make and model in the event of valid and admissible total loss or constructive total loss or theft claim under the policy. If exactly the same make or model or variant is discontinued, in such case, the insurer’s liability will be limited to the shortfall with respect to the last available invoice amount of the insured two-wheeler just before the discontinuation.
3. NCB (No Claim Bonus) Secure - With every claim free year, the policyholders get a reward from the insurance companies in terms of No Claim Bonus (NCB). It helps in reducing your premium amount of the next year policy but this benefit becomes invalid on claiming even a single claim in between. Hence, with this NCB protected add-on cover you can continue to enjoy the no claim bonus benefit even after making a claim in a previous policy period. It is offered if you have made no claim at least for preceding 2 consecutive years at the policy inception.
4. Consumable Expenses – During the accidents and mishaps, not only the body of your two-wheeler damages, but it also leads to the wastage of your consumables. With the inclusion of this consumable expenses add-on cover, the insurance provider will cover cost of consumables which are required to be replaced or replenished arising from an accident to the insured vehicle subject to valid and admissible claim own-damage expenses of the policy. The consumables comprise oil, lubricants, coolant, fasteners, filters, bearings, and items of similar nature excluding fuel.
5. Engine Protect – The engine protect add-on cover will make your insurance company to reimburse your expenses incurred towards repair or replacement due to consequential damages of the internal parts of the bike’s engine, damages incurred by the gearbox and differential assembly because of the water ingression, damage caused to hydrostatic lock, or coolant leakage or lubricant oil from the insured bike. This cover is applicable only if the bike is repaired at an authorised garage.
6. Accidental Hospitalisation – Under this add-on cover, the insurer promises to reimburse the medical expenses incurred by the policyholder, driver or pillion rider in hospital or nursing home for their bodily injuries caused by an accident of the insured vehicle, provided their own damage claim is valid and admissible by the insurer. The cover also pays for the ambulance charges incurred by you for shifting from the accident site to the hospital up to the sum insured.
7. Hospital Cash – If policyholder, driver, or pillion rider suffers accidental injuries, arising due to an accident or mishap involving the insured two-wheeler, which leads to hospitalisation as an inpatient, then under this add-on cover, the insurance company shall pay a specific amount to every person for each day of hospitalisation for a maximum period of 5 days from the date of hospitalisation provided own damage claim is valid and duration of hospitalisation exceeds 3 days.
8. Enhanced Owner Personal Accident – With this add-on cover, the insurance company will provide compensation for defined bodily injuries on a specified scale sustained by the insured person in direct connection with the insured vehicle or whilst boarding or deboarding from or driving or travelling in the insured vehicle resulting in death, permanent total disablement from injuries, etc, within six calendar months of the occurrence of such event.
9. Enhanced Pillion Rider Personal Accident – With this add-on cover, the insurance company will provide compensation for defined bodily injuries on a specified scale sustained by by any unnamed pillion rider in direct connection with the insured vehicle or whilst boarding or deboarding from or driving or travelling in the insured vehicle resulting in death, permanent total disablement from injuries, etc, within three calendar months of the occurrence of such event.
10. EMI Protector – If you have bought your insured two-wheeler on loan and it meets with an accident while driving or travelling in it, which makes you suffer injuries that leads to your hospitalisation for more than 7 days, the under the EMI protector add-on cover, the insurer will pay up to 3 Equated Monthly Installment (EMI).
11. Outstanding Loan Protector – If you own an outstanding loan protector add-on cover, the insurance company will pay outstanding loan amount to your bank or financer, if your insured two-wheeler meets with an accident which make you suffer injury which cause death, permanent total disablement, etc., within six calendar months of the occurrence of such injury.
12. Roadside Assistance – The roadside assistance is an add-on cover that gives you various emergency assistance services through network garages or service providers. With this cover you shall be able to claim only up to four assistance services during the policy period which may include towing assistance service, repair on the spot, fuel support, spare key retrieval, medical coordination, hotel accomodation and many more.
Must Read Articles before buying Navi Bike Insurance
- Purchasing insurance for your bike is mandatory. Read this article to know the reasons to choose Navi two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to find out the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance with Navi General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out the policies and coverage offered by Navi General Insurance and make sure that you pick the right bike insurance plan.
- To know why Navi General Insurance is worth considering when purchasing a bike insurance plan, read the article.
Navi Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Navi Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are offered with the Navi bike insurance plans?
The Navi bike insurance offers 12 bike insurance add-on covers which comprise Zero Depreciation, New Vehicle for Old Vehicle, NCB (No Claim Bonus) Secure, Consumable Expenses, Engine Protect, Accidental Hospitalisation, Hospital Cash, Enhanced Owner Personal Accident, Enhanced Pillion Rider Personal Accident, EMI Protector, Outstanding Loan Protector and Roadside Assistance.
Will I have to pay additional premium to avail add-on covers?
Yes, you will have to pay for a little extra premium amount to avail the bike insurance add-on covers.
Is it compulsory to add an add-on cover in the bike insurance cover?
No, it is not mandatory to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy. To add an add-on cover is an optional benefit to help you enhance the coverage of your bike insurance policy.
At what time can I purchase the Navi bike insurance add-on covers?
You can purchase the bike insurance add-on covers either during the policy purchase period or during the bike insurance policy renewal process.
How many add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
There is no such limit for the inclusion of add-on covers. It means you can add as many add-on covers at a time in your bike insurance policy as you want.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023
Stay informed on bike helmet safety!25 September 2023
Learn how to reduce your two-wheeler insurance premium and r...25 September 2023
Discover essential insights into two-wheeler insurance polic...23 September 2023
Discover more about the impact of bike engine capacity on mo...23 September 2023