Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal
Reliance General Insurance provides a cost-effective solution to minimize risks on roads. However, like all general insurance plans, bike insurance also comes with a validity period, upon expiration of which a policyholder needs to renew it to continue enjoy insurance coverage.
Reliance General Insurance provides a user-friendly procedure for renewal of its bike insurance policies. It has digitalized all the processes to save the time of its policyholders. It has set up an active helpdesk service to provide assistance at any hour of the day.
The renewal procedure of Reliance bike insurance plan can be done just by following a few simple steps which are described below.
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Reliance has simplified the process of the online renewal of insurance policy. One has to follow the given steps.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page on the official website
- Visit the official website of Reliance General Insurance.
- Go to “bike” section, click on the option “bike insurance expired?”
- On the left corner of the new page, you will find a dialogue box with the heading “Existing policy with Reliance”, choose “yes”.
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
You can open the policy details by entering the mobile number or policy number. In case of viewing the details with the policy number, you have to fill up either the registration number, engine number or chassis number of the bike. You have to check the box beside “ I agree to terms and conditions”. After you click on “ Renew my policy”, the policy details show up. Go through the necessary details such as name, policy number etc. and confirm that it’s your policy that you want to renew. After the confirmation, you proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The amount required to renew the bike policy can be paid through their payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT. Once you make the final payment, you receive the policy in your inbox within a few days.
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance by dialling the toll-free number of Reliance General Insurance which is 1800 3009. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Benefits of Renewing Reliance Bike Insurance
- No hassle of paperwork.
- Coverage against the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike.
- Take care of all the liabilities of third party in case of an accident.
- Covers the expenses of the repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
- Avail to No Claim Bonus if you don’t make any claim during the tenure.
- Relieves you from the legal burden arising due to accidents.
- Round-the-clock emergency assistance.
- Extend your coverage by availing add-on covers.
- Gives a sense of financial security.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What documents are required to renew the Reliance bike Insurance policy online?
The online renewal process of Reliance bike Insurance policy does not involve any paperwork. You do not need to provide any documentation. You can renew the policy by using your registered mobile number, policy number and registration number of the bike.
Can I modify the bike insurance policy at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can modify the bike insurance policy at the time of renewal in the following ways.
- Extension or reduction of tenure: You can choose the policy period as per your preference.
- Inclusion or exclusion of Add-ons: You can choose the add-ons you want for the renewed policy.
How can I renew my insurance policy offline?
You can renew your Reliance bike policy in the following ways.
- By calling their toll free number i.e. 18003009
- By visiting the nearest branch
How do I know the expiry date of my policy? Do I need to renew the policy before the expiry date?
At the time of purchase, the policy documents have the mention of the expiry date. You can get the expiry date just by reviewing the policy document. It is recommended that you renew the policy before its expiry. However, you can renew it after the expiry date till 90 days of its lapse.
How do I receive the documents of the renewed policy if I opt for the online process?
You will receive the documents of the renewed policy in your inbox within a few hours after you make the final payment.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020
- Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Pl...
Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans10 September 2020