ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Insurance Add-On Covers
|Claim Settlement Ratio||87.71% in FY20|
|Emergency Assistance||Available 24/7|
|Policies Issued||2.6 crore in FY20|
|Accreditation||iAAA Rating by ICRA|
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
When it comes to add-on covers, additional coverage is the first thing that comes to mind. The basic purpose of add-ons is to enhance the policy coverage with which you can protect your two-wheeler in a better manner. You can include add-ons in your standard insurance cover by paying an additional premium. ICICI Lombard General Insurance offers a range of add-on covers that you can choose while making the policy purchase or during the renewal process.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
ICICI Lombard - 5 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The add-on benefits that you can include in the bike insurance covers of ICICI Lombard General Insurance are as follow:
1. Roadside Assistance - The Roadside Assistance (RSA) is a bike insurance add-on cover, which is designed to provide you assistance in a situation where your bike breaks down or faces any technical failure anytime and anywhere. With the inclusion of this cover in your bike insurance policy, you can get instant help from your insurer in different forms such as towing services, arrangement of fuel, arrangement of keys, battery jump start, minor repairs, taxi benefits, arrangement of accommodation, referring a hospital, and much more. You can use this benefit for a maximum of four claims in a year.
2. No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protect - The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a kind of reward which is provided in terms of discounts on the premium of the insurance policy for making no claim in a policy term. However, with every claim-free year, this discount accumulates from within a range of 20% to 50%, but making a single claim in between will make this benefit null and void. Therefore, by opting for a NCB protector add-on cover, you can safeguard your NCB discount even after making a claim in a policy year. However, only 3 claims are allowed under this add-on, which means that the insured person will not be entitled to any No Claim Bonus, if more than three claims are lodged in a single policy term to compensate the loss or damage incurred to the insured vehicle.
3. Return To Invoice - This is an add-on cover that gives the compensation for the amount of difference between Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the bike and the total actual cost incurred towards acquisition of a new vehicle of similar make and model to the insured, as specified in the on-road price, including registration charges or road-tax, listed by the manufacturer or dealer upon the occurrence of theft or total loss due to a mishap or an accident.
4. Garage Cash - With the inclusion of this Garage Cash add-on cover, you become eligible to get a daily allowance of Rs. 500 for each and every completed day for which your two-wheeler is under repair in a garage, due to loss or damage incurred by the vehicle subject to the maximum number of 14 days. This additional coverage helps you a lot in dealing with the period of vehicle repair.
5. Zero Depreciation Cover - With this zero depreciation add-on cover, you can get a default depreciation waiver on the parts replaced due to any loss or damage sustained by the insured vehicle and/or to its accessories. This benefit is applicable on two claims during the policy term and any subsequent claims shall be subject to a deduction on the account of default depreciation.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Two wheeler insurance renewal and claim process at ICICI Lombard InsuranceRead this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
How to file for ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim?Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is crucial to get a claim. Read this article to know how to file for an ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim.
Key Features And Benefits of Purchasing Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan At ICICI LombardRead this article to find out the key features and benefits of purchasing bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
Everything You Need to Know About ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler InsuranceThe following article throws light on features, benefits and exclusions under ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler insurance plan. Read the article to know more.
Handy Guide To Buy Bike Insurance Online For BeginnersBeginners should know Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process. You can save your time as well as money if you buy your bike policy online.
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Easy to hold the policy
I purchased the ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Policy for my TVS two-wheeler. It is so much easier and conveni...Read More
No paperwork is required
Choosing a bike insurance plan is very easy on the InsuranceDekho website. The online process is super easy ...Read More
Best Online Platform
My best regards to the company for helping me in buying the ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Policy plan with ea...Read More
Various payment options are av...
I was looking for bike insurance for TVS Apache so I visited the InsuranceDekho website. There were many pay...Read More
Empathetic Customer Care
The customer care service of the InsuranceDekho website is exceptional. While buying the ICICI Lombard Bike ...Read More
Learned about IDV and its impo...
While purchasing the ICICI Lombard bike insurance plan for my Yamaha bike, I got to know about the IDV and h...Read More
Provides honest opinions about...
The information on the InsuranceDekho website is unbiased and one can choose the desired plans without any p...Read More
I was looking for a plan which suited my budget for a bike insurance plan for my Yamaha bike. I was happy t...Read More
All the plans were easy to com...
As I was looking for an insurance plan for my KTM bike, I personally feel that InsuranceDekho has a large nu...Read More
I wanted a good bike insurance plan for my Avon Gamer NV. Along with a good plan, I also wanted a plan that ...Read More
769 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Icici Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
Will I have to pay an additional charge to avail add-on covers?
Yes, you will have to pay for the premium charges of ICICI Lombard bike insurance add-on covers along with your regular premium amount of base insurance cover to avail them.
Is it mandatory to add an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy?
No, it is not mandatory to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance plan. To opt for an add-on cover in your insurance policy is your choice which could depend on your budget and requirement.
When can I include an add-on cover in my bike insurance plan?
You can either include the add-on covers in your bike insurance policy at the time of insurance policy purchase or at the time of insurance policy renewal.
Which add-on covers are offered by the ICICI Lombard General Insurance?
The ICICI Lombard General Insurance provides a range of add-on covers such as Roadside Assistance, No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protect, Return To Invoice, Garage Cash, Zero Depreciation Cover.
Can I add more than one add-on cover in my bike insurance plan?
Yes, you can add more than one add-on cover in your bike insurance cover. In fact, you can include any number of add-on covers provided by the insurance company in your insurance plan based on your needs and budget.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
ICICI Lombard Contact Details1800-2666 / 1800-266-9725Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023