Future Generali Add-Ons
|Claim Settlement Ratio||88.69% in FY20|
|Emergency Assistance||Available 24/7|
|Policies Issued||18 lakh+ in FY19|
Future Generali Bike Insurance Add-on Covers
Future Generali Insurance provides a wide range of add-on covers that can help you in expanding your policy cover. It widens the protection cover of your own damage and comprehensive bike insurance policy. You can select any add-on cover from various add-on covers offered by the insurance company. To avail of these add-on covers, you will have to make payment for an additional premium along with the standard policy premium.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Future Generali - 8 Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
1. Zero Depreciation – The depreciation affects the amount of compensation policyholders can get from the insurance company in case of an accident or a mishap. You can avoid this burden by adding a zero depreciation add-on cover to your own damage or comprehensive bike insurance policy. With this add-on cover, the claim amount will be determined by the insurance company without taking the depreciation cost on the parts of the bike into consideration which will get your higher amount of claim. This add-on cover is applicable for two-wheelers up to 5 years of age and can be claimed a maximum of 2 times in a policy year.
2. Theft or Loss of Keys – With the inclusion of theft or loss of keys add-on cover in your bike insurance policy, the insurance company will become liable to reimburse you the amount applicable for the replacement of your bike keys or locks or charges of a locksmith, if your bike keys get stolen or lost.
3. Loss of Personal Belongings – Policyholders prepare themselves for accident or theft of their bikes but ignore other sorts of losses such as personal belonging. If you lose your personal belongings such as laptops, mobile phones or any other personal item from your two-wheeler, this cover will provide you with this much-needed protection.
4. NCB Protection – When it comes to bike insurance, the No Claim Bonus (NCB) holds a huge significance as it lowers next year’s premium. However, even a single claim can make it null and void, but with NCB protection cover one can keep the NCB benefit intact even after making a claim in a policy year. This will help you collect a higher amount of NCB which will reduce your premium for next year to a drastic level.
5. Tyre Damage – No matter how safely you ride, but somehow the tyres of bikes get damage even without getting involved in an accident or a mishap. It may lead you to become stranded at an unknown location, this insurance cover gives reimbursement for different tyre-related troubles such as tyre bulge, puncture, bursting of tyre, cut or accidental damage to the tyre.
6. Engine Protector – The consequential losses or damages caused to significant internal parts of a two-wheeled vehicle such as engine or gearbox due to water ingression or leakage of lubricating oil due to accidental means are covered. This add-on cover is a very important one as it saves a lot of money since the engine is the most crucial and expensive part of any vehicle.
7. Return To Invoice – If your bike is declared as a total loss by the insurance company or declared to be damaged beyond repair, then in such situations this return to invoice add-on cover with pay the financial shortfall that occurs between the amount you will get from the bike insurance plan and the purchase price of the bike as confirmed in the invoice of bike sale.
8. Inconvenience Allowance – If your bike is gone for repair which takes a lot of days, then this inconvenience allowance add-on cover will pay you on a daily basis to travel or commute without your bike. The allowance will be provided for a period till your two-wheeler vehicle is undergoing repair at the garage due to an accident.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Bike Insurance
How To Renew Expired Bike Insurance At Future Generali?Read this article to find out how you can renew your expired bike insurance at Future Generali seamlessly.
How Can I Check My Future Generali Bike Insurance Policy Status?Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
Tips On Choosing A New Two Wheeler BatteryEssential factors to consider when buying a two-wheeler battery. Batteries provide the power that is required to start the motorcycle.
Safety Precautions for Two-Wheelers Driving in India95% of accidents in India involve a two wheeler therefore. You should know safety tips for the two-wheeler riders in India.
Understand Add-on Covers For Your Sport BikeDo you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is the list of add-on covers for your sports bike.
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
No paper policy
The issuance of the Future Generali Bike Insurance Policy for my Hero Splendor Plus on InsuranceDekho requir...Read More
Detailed Information about the...
The plans and the policies on the InsuranceDekho website are in so much detail that one can easily buy the s...Read More
The Future Generali Bike Insurance Policy that I bought for my KTM Bike is very helpful. It insures my bike ...Read More
Impressive customer service
The customer care service of the InsuranceDekho website is exceptional. While buying the Future Generali Dig...Read More
Availability of best plans
InsuranceDekho offers some best bike insurance plans at affordable premium rates and even allowed me to comp...Read More
Quick Tips and tricks
While looking for a bike insurance plan for my Vespa bike, the InsuranceDekho executives suggested some tips...Read More
Easy to understand
While looking for a Future Generali Bike insurance plan for my Kawasaki, I found the InsuranceDekho website ...Read More
Purchased the policy very easi...
I visited Insurancedekho.com when I wanted to purchase a good bike insurance policy for my Honda Activa 125....Read More
The reminder feature is amazin...
The InsuranceDekho website has a reminder feature that works wonders. I bought the Future Generali bike insu...Read More
Easy insurance purchase
It took me only 5 minutes to purchase Future Generali bike insurance policy for my Indus Yo Edge from Insura...Read More
Insurance Products by Future Generali General Insurance
Future Generali Bike Insurance Add-on Cover FAQs
Is it mandatory to add an add-on insurance cover to a bike insurance policy?
No, it is not a compulsion to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance cover. The add-on covers are designed to expand policy coverage for the convenience of policyholders. Hence, it is completely up to them to purchase it or not.
Which bike insurance add-on covers are provided by the Future Generali?
The Future Generali Insurance Company offers a range of bike insurance add-on covers that comprise zero depreciation cover, theft or loss of keys, engine protect cover, inconvenience allowance, right to invoice cover, tyre damage, NCB protection, and loss of personal belongings.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
You can pick as many bike insurance add-on covers as you wish to add to your policy at a time. There is no limitation to it and you can select plans as per your requirements and budget.
When can I buy the Future Generali bike insurance add-on cover?
You can purchase add-on covers either during the bike insurance policy purchase process or while renewing the policy.
Will I have to make payment for an additional premium to avail of the add-on cover?
Yes, every policyholder has to pay a little extra premium amount to add an add-on cover to his or her bike insurance plan in addition to the premium of a standard bike insurance policy. Since it can increase the amount of premium, therefore, you should include add-ons in your policy that you actually require and can afford.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Future Generali Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
Future Generali Contact Details1800-220-233 / 1860-500-3333Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023