Reliance Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Reliance Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Reliance General Insurance offers a wide variety of insurance covers for different sectors including health and motor insurance. They offer three basic types of two-wheeler insurance. The standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is an advantageous cover to purchase along with a compulsory third party insurance policy. The own-damage cover will take care of own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. Moreover, this compensation is offered for a considerable number of scenarios including floods, earthquakes, fires, explosions, cases of vandalism and road accidents to name just a few. This type of compensation can make a world of difference in times of crisis.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Reliance Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Reliance Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
A Reliance third party two-wheeler insurance cover will take care of only third party liabilities in the event of a mishap. Third party liabilities include bodily injuries, cases of death and any property damage.
A Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover will take care of only own-damage costs. Moreover, the insurance provider offers customers NCB for the claim-free years as a reward.
A Reliance comprehensive two-wheeler insurance cover provides compensation for both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium.
Reliance third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer any add-on covers.
Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers have a wide range of add-on covers that customers can pick and choose from according to their requirements.
Reliance comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans also offer their customers several add-on covers to choose from.
Third-party insurance for two-wheelers is the least costly insurance that can be purchased as it offers the most basic coverage.
Standalone own-damage insurance covers for two-wheelers are more expensive than third party insurance. Since the insurance provides wider coverage than third party insurance.
Comprehensive insurance plans for two-wheelers offer the widest coverage and hence are also the most expensive of the three insurance covers.
What is Covered Under Reliance Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the aspects covered by Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies:
- If the two-wheeler is damaged or if it is a case of a total loss due to road accidents.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged due to a fire or explosion.
- Theft of the two-wheeler or damage caused by some form of vandalism.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler in case of a natural or man-made calamity. Eg: Cyclones.
What is Not Covered Under Reliance Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers:
- If the two-wheeler has a breakdown due to a mechanical or electrical failure.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged due to illegal riding or misuse.
- Depreciation of the two-wheeler.
- If a mishap that damages the two-wheeler occurs outside the Indian borders.
Benefits of Reliance Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are some of the benefits of purchasing a Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- The own-damage cover will provide a layer of protection for the two-wheeler by compensating for damages for a wide range of perils.
- With an own-damage cover, policyholders are eligible for a no-claim bonus for every claim-free year.
- Insurance holders can select add-ons from a wide range of choices offered by Reliance.
How To Purchase Reliance Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Below-mentioned is the procedure you need to follow to purchase a Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho. On the homepage of the website select the ‘two-wheeler insurance tab’ it will be the second option on the top left corner of your screen. When you select it a drop-down menu will appear, choose the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option from it.
Step 2: In the given section provide the two-wheeler’s registration number. In case you do not have this information with you, you can also make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: You also need to enter your personal details and any other required information. Once you have entered these select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button to check the availability quotes.
Step 4: The quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers in your category will be visible on the screen. Simply select the policy offered by Reliance General Insurance and any add-on covers you would like to purchase with it. Keep in mind they come at an additional cost.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected Reliance standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and we will send the policy document to your registered email ID.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance can help you financially in case of accidents. Read this article to know all about Reliance General Bike Insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance from Reliance General Insurance.
- Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India on the basis of the claim settlement ratio of each of the companies.
- Why insurance claims are rejected? Lets explore top reasons why two-wheeler insurance claims are denied generally.
- What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023