Liberty Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98% in FY21|
|Third Party Cover||Available|
|Claim Process||Digitally Enabled|
Liberty Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Liberty General bike insurance policies can be extended to cover more risks by purchasing additional covers known as add-on covers. But for this, you will be charged an extra premium. Different insurers offer different coverage under add-on benefits and hence charge different premium amounts. It is not mandatory to buy add-on covers but you can opt for additional coverage if you have a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy as a base policy.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Liberty - 5 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Liberty General offers a number of add-on benefits that you can opt for as per your budget and requirements. These add-on covers are explained below:
- Depreciation Cover: Usually in case of a bike insurance claim, the insurer bears the cost after deducting the depreciation on value of the bike parts. But if you purchase this add-on cover, then the insurer shall bear the depreciation amount in case of an admissible claim under own-damage section.
- Consumables Cover: If you purchase this add-on cover, then the insurer will protect you against the expenses arising due to those items or substances that at the time of loss were either totally consumed or unfit for further use in your bike. For instance, grease, nut and bolt, break oil, fuel filter, screw, and similar items. You can avail the benefit for these expenses under a package policy.
- Gap Value Cover: With the gap value add-on cover, you can receive the difference amount between the amount received under own damage section or the current replacement value of the bike if the same make and model is available, whichever is less in case of total theft or constructive total loss/total loss of the bike. With this add-on, you will not even have to worry about the road tax and the first time registration charges if specified. You will be covered up to the maximum liability as mentioned in your policy schedule.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: Roadside assistance cover offers you protection in case of breakdown of your vehicle for a maximum of 4 claims in a policy period. These services may include breakdown support over phone, minor repair (on-site), assistance in case of lost keys, transfer or towing due to major breakdowns, flat tyre support, etc. The cover also provides you for alternative transport assistance to the nearest safe location for passengers of the bike.
- Engine Safe Cover: The add-on benefit of engine safe cover offers you protection against the consequential damage caused to the internal child parts of your bike’s engine, due to leakage of lubricating oil or water ingression and/or damage to your bike’s gearbox because of leakage of lubricating oil because of accidental means. If you buy this cover, then you will be compensated for child parts such as connecting rods, pistons, cylinder head, and crankshaft. It also covers the labor cost to repair the damaged engine and gearbox and cost related to repair or replacement of internal parts of the gearbox like shafts in the gearbox housing, etc.
Accidents can be fatal for both the rider as well as the pillion rider. Therefore, it is recommended to purchase relevant add-on covers along with your Liberty General bike insurance policy. These not only minimise the financial loss but offer you greater protection in misfortune events.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Liberty Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Bike Insurance
Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal Online ExplainedRead this article to know about the online renewal of Liberty’s two-wheeler insurance policy.
Mistakes To Avoid While Renewing Liberty Bike InsuranceRead this article to understand and keep in mind the mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your bike insurance with Liberty General Insurance.
Advantages Of Your Personal Accident Policy CoverageWhat is personal accident insurance? Why should anyone get a personal accident policy? Read along to know the importance of personal accident policy.
5 Factors To Know Before Buying Two Wheeler InsuranceBefore buying a bike insurance policy, following are the factors which will influence the insurance premium of a two-wheeler. Read more.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
The fastest claim settlement p...
When my Aprilia bike met with an accident, it was such a relief to see that the executives in the InsuranceD...Read More
The plans can be customized
I was so happy to know that on the InsuranceDekho website, you can actually customize the plans at your conv...Read More
The InsuracneDekho website is easy to use and navigate. The website is user-friendly and one can easily look...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website is easy to navigate. While buying the Liberty bike insurance plan for my KTM bike...Read More
Accessible on mobile
I was looking to book a Liberty bike insurance policy for a Honda Hornet bike using InsuranceDekho from my m...Read More
Asses the requirements
On the InsuranceDekho website, I was able to assess the requirements needed to purchase a policy for my Triu...Read More
While looking for a good bike insurance plan at an affordable price. I came across the InsuranceDekho websit...Read More
Information on network garages...
I wanted to get some repairs done on my Honda CB Unicorn 160 and wanted to know about network garages under ...Read More
The Liberty bike insurance plan that I bought for my Royal Enfield is quite helpful and secures my bike just...Read More
Learned about IDV and its the ...
I bought the Liberty bike insurance plan for my Royal Enfield from the InsuranceDekho website. I also read a...Read More
Insurance Products by Liberty General Insurance
Liberty Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are provided by Liberty General Insurance?
The Liberty bike insurance covers are available with 5 bike insurance add-on covers which comprise Depreciation Cover, Consumables Cover, Gap Value Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover and Engine Safe Cover.
How much I need to spend to opt for add-on covers?
Different add-on covers can be availed at different prices. You will have to pay for the add-on covers specified in the policy document or online purchase platform of the insurance company.
Is it compulsory to include an add-on cover in the bike insurance cover?
No, owning an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy is not compulsory. It is just an optional benefit that you can avail to enhance the coverage of your bike insurance plan.
When can I purchase the Liberty bike insurance add-on covers?
You can purchase the bike insurance add-on covers either at the time of bike insurance policy purchase or during the bike insurance policy renewal process.
How many add-on covers can I include in my plan at a time?
There is no limit to opt for bike insurance add-on covers, that means you can add various add-on covers at a time in your bike insurance policy as per your budget and needs.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Liberty Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
Liberty Contact Details1800-266-5844Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023