- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Add-on cover in bike insurance is an additional feature that provides you extended coverage at an extra premium. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance offers several add-on covers from which you can select the most relevant one(s) at the time of purchasing a bike insurance policy as per your budget and requirements. Add-on(s) can be added to your base bike insurance policy that can be a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or comprehensive bike insurance policy.
IFFCO Tokio - 3 Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
IFFCO Tokio add-on covers offer you some most sought-after add-on covers at an affordable premium. Some of them that you can consider buying along with your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy are explained below:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: As bike age, their value depreciates. And bike insurance plans do not cover the depreciation amount in case of a claim. But if you buy zero depreciation add-on cover, you will get the entire claim amount without any deduction of depreciation value in case you make a bike insurance claim. With this cover, the insurer pays for the actual cost of repairs irrespective of the depreciation amount. Hence, this add-on cover can prove to be useful for you.
- No Claim Bonus Protection: For every claim free year, you receive a No Claim Bonus (NCB) under your bike insurance policy. It increases every year and gets accumulated until you make a claim. But if you have the add-on cover of No Claim Bonus protection, then you can keep your No Claim Bonus safe even if you made a claim in the previous year. So, this ad-on benefits can be useful in keeping your NCB intact even if you make a claim.
- Return to Invoice: If your bike is stolen or damaged beyond repairs, then the insurance company compensates you with the market value of your bike that is the Insured Declared Value (IDV). But if you own a return to invoice add-on cover, then you will get the original invoice price of the vehicle in case your bike is deemed a total loss. Note that you will also be covered for registration charges and road tax with this cover.
Add-on covers make your bike insurance policy more useful and valuable and keep you prepared for all uncertainties. You can buy IFFCO Tokio add-on covers online at InsuranceDekho easily. It is a transparent process that does not take much of your time.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your Bike insurance with IFFCO Tokio without any hassle online.
- This article gives you an insight into all the benefits and coverages offered under an IFFCO Tokio comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan.
- You should know tips you must check for authentication of the bike insurance policy. Know more.
- How is no claim bonus calculated in motor insurance? What is No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance? Read along to know how the NCB can benefit you.
- Factors That Affect Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are offered by IFFCO Tokio for bike insurance covers?
The IFFCO Tokio General Insurance offers various types of add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, No Claim Bonus Protection and Return to Invoice Cover.
How many add-on covers can I include in my bike insurance plan?
You can include as many add-on covers as you want in your bike insurance plan based on your budget and requirements.
Is it compulsory to opt for an add-on cover?
No, it is not mandatory to opt for an add-on cover. To include an add-on cover in your bike insurance cover is an option.
How can I avail the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance add-on covers?
You can add and avail the bike insurance add-on covers offered by the IFFCO Tokio General Insurance by paying a little extra premium amount in addition to your regular premium amount for the base insurance policy.
Can I purchase the bike insurance add-on cover online?
Yes, you can buy the bike insurance add-on cover online by visiting the website of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021