Two wheeler insurance renewal and claim process at ICICI Lombard Insurance
Purchasing insurance for your bike is beneficial as it helps you financially in case of an accident. You must keep in mind to renew your insurance policy before it expires to save yourself from legal actions. Read this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
Table of Contents
The ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited is India's second-largest bank. Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited's Lombard Canada Ltd. is one of the group's firms. The firm provides a variety of insurance products that are measured to worldwide service standards.
A two-wheeler insurance coverage will cover any damage to your bike caused by road accidents, natural disasters, theft, or loss. Damage to your two-wheeler and legal obligation to third parties are covered by a bike insurance policy.
Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal and Claim Process at ICICI Lombard Insurance
How to Renew a Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy from ICICI Lombard Online?
Through the insurer's official website, you can simply renew an ICICI Lombard bike insurance policy. All you have to do is fill in the necessary information about your two-wheeler as well as your contact information, calculate the insurance premium, and pay online using one of the website's online payment channels. With this simple method at ICICI Lombard two-wheeler insurance, you may do bike insurance renewal of your existing bike insurance coverage.
How to Make a Two-wheeler Insurance Claim at ICICI Lombard Online?
In the event of an accident, follow the processes outlined below to file a claim:
- Take note of the license plate number of any other car involved in the collision.
- If there are any witnesses, take note of their contact information.
- Call ICICI Lombard's toll-free line, tell them about the accident, and acquire the claim registration number from the claim executive.
- The claim executive will also outline the documentation that must be presented in order for the claims to be processed.
- In the event of theft, serious property damage, or bodily harm, file a police report at the nearby police station.
- The Customer Service Manager (CSM) will contact you within one day after filing a claim after registering it.
- Submit the necessary papers to the insurance provider and have them verified with the originals.
- Following the evaluation, the CSM will get an estimate for the repairs that are required and will approve it.
- In the event that repairs are performed at a cashless garage, the insurance company will reimburse the network garage.
- Any further payments that you must make will be requested by the CSM.
ICICI Lombard's Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Key Features
- There are tenure choices of 1, 2, and 3 years available.
- A single policy certificate with a three-year validity period is available.
- Over 2150 network garages are spread across India.
- Covers for electrical and non-electrical equipment are available as add-ons.
- Personal accident insurance is included, with the option to purchase additional coverage for co-passengers.
- Issuance of the policy paper as soon as possible.
- Renewal reminders can be programmed to receive insurance renewal reminders on a regular basis.
- ICICI Lombard Two Wheeler Insurance accepts No Claim Bonus from any other insurer.
In India, having a bike insurance policy is compulsory. ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Insurance comes with a number of features and advantages. A liability-only coverage and a complete insurance policy are also available from the firm.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.