How Can I Check My Future Generali Bike Insurance Policy Status?
Updated On Jul 19, 2021
Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to check policy status in many ways online and offline. Read to know the steps involved.
Table of Contents
In this digital era, various processes in different sectors have evolved and can be processed quickly without much effort. In the insurance market, the buying and renewing of policies can be done online through the websites of the companies, and payments for the premium can also be made online via a secured gateway. After you have brought the policy, you can check the status of the proceedings online and track the progress. If due to some issues, you are unable to check the status online, then provisions for an offline check on status have also been made available.
Future Generali insurance company makes it possible for their customers to process various actions online via their official website for quick and hassle-free delivery of services. The Future Generali Bike Insurance policies are comprehensive and offer a wide range of benefits to its policyholders, therefore after purchasing the policy you can track down any action either online or offline.
About Future Generali Bike Insurance
Future Generali General Insurance is a joint venture between Future Group and Assicurazioni Generali. It is one of the biggest and leading general insurance companies which offers products of different types like car insurance, bike insurance, health insurance, and many more.
Future Generali Bike Insurance offers three different types of plans to its customers namely third-party insurance, standalone own damage insurance, and comprehensive insurance plan. As it is compulsory to purchase a bike insurance policy in India, therefore you must make sure that you choose to buy the one that bears maximum benefits at feasible costs. The company also offers add-on benefits and no-claim bonuses for every claim-free year. The claim settlement process can be settled online and in cashless mode at the network garage of the company. Some of the essential features of Future Generali Bike Insurance are:
- The company has a network of 3,500+ linked garages that provide cashless repair to its policyholders.
- It had a claim settlement ratio of 88.69% in FY 2019-20.
- Up to Rs. 1 Lakh of coverage is provided under the third party insurance plans
- There is maximum coverage of Rs. 15 Lakh for personal accident covers.
- There is 24X7 call assistance to deal with the grievances of the customers.
- The company issued around 18 Lakh+ policies in FY 2018-19
You may also like to read:- Benefits of Third-Party Bike Insurance
How To Check the Status of Your Future Generali Bike Insurance?
You can either check your policy status online or offline, which depends on your convenience. Either way, Future Generali Bike Insurance is responsive and updates its policyholders with their policy details. Below are the two ways in which you can check your bike insurance policy status:
You can check the policy status of your bike insurance plan on the official website of the company by following the below steps:
- Existing Customer
- Visit the official website of Future Generali Bike Insurance.
- In the customer portal, enter your login details like registered phone number, mail ID, client or policy ID, and many more.
- After entering your password, solve the captcha and click on the “Login” button
- A dashboard will appear which will show you the status of your policy.
- New Customer
- If you are a new customer, visit the official website of Future Generali Bike Insurance.
- Click on customer portal and there click on the “New User” icon
- Register yourself by entering the required details.
- Click on the “Register” button, and you will see the status of your bike insurance policy.
To check the policy status of your bike insurance policy by Future Generali Bike Insurance, visit the nearest branch of Future Generali General Insurance and make an enquiry regarding the same.
There are other modes of checking your bike insurance policy status at Future Generali Bike Insurance which include emails, toll-free numbers, and enquiry forms. Choose the method that seems convenient and accessible to you.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.