How many types of two wheeler insurance policies does Future Generali provide?
The customers can get 3 types of two wheeler insurance policies in Future Generali, Comprehensive Insurance policy, Standalone Own Damage Insurance policy and Third Party Insurance policy. Comprehensive insurance policy and Standalone are optional plans whereas a third party policy is compulsory by law for all the two wheeler owners.
Does it provide add-on covers for two wheelers?
There are several add-on covers that a policyholder can get with their Future Generali India two wheeler Comprehensive Insurance policy. It includes Zero depreciation cover, Road-side assistance cover, Loss of key cover, Daily cash allowance cover, Engine protection cover etc. the policyholders can get these by paying an additional premium.
Why should I take my two wheeler insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance?
There are several reasons for getting your two wheeler insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance such as: Offers quality service to its customers.
- 24 hours of customer assistance service.
- Automated renewal reminder.
- Claim settlement in 7 working days.
- 24*7 Roadside assistance facility.
- Ample amount of add-on covers.
Will I get a discount on my premium?
Future Generali offers various types of discounts for its customers such as:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit
- Automobile association membership discount
- Anti-theft device discount
Can I transfer my previous two wheeler insurance policy with Future Generali?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your previous two wheeler insurance policy with Future Generali. You can also transfer your No Claim Bonus with it by getting a retention certificate from your previous insurer.
What assistance do I get in case of death of the third party in an accident?
In the case of the death of the third party, the insurer provides legal and financial support to the policyholder. The compensation amount is decided by a court of law
Can I stretch the coverage of the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy?
No, you can’t stretch the coverage of the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy as it doesn’t provide the options of the add-ons. It gives the basic coverage. However, for the extensive coverage, you can opt for the comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Will the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy provide any coverage for the insured’s bike?
The Future Generali third party bike insurance policy will not provide any coverage for the insured’s bike, as it only covers third party liabilities.
Does the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy cover accidents beyond the geographical area?
No, the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for any accident or mishap outside the pre-decided geographical area.
How do I pay for the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy?
There are two basic methods to pay for the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy.
- By paying in cash at the nearest branch
- By paying online using a debit card, credit card or via net-banking.
What are the factors that influence the premium amount of the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors that influence the premium amount of the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows.
- Insured Declared Value or IDV which is the current market value of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- Place of registration
- Type of model
- Age of the vehicle
- Type of cover (comprehensive cover in this case)
- Add-on covers chosen by the policyholder
- Zone of registration
- Age of vehicle
What are the add-on covers available along with Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The following add-ons are available along with Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy that can be opted with a slight increase in premium.
- Zero Depreciation
- Return to Invoice
- NCB Protection
- Loss of keys cover
- Loss of personal belongings cover
- Tyre coverage
- Inconvenience Allowance
- Engine Protection.
What is the information required for the purchase of Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance plan?
The following information is required for the purchase of Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance plan.
- Registration number
- Engine number
- Chassis number
- Previous policy number if any
- Vehicle manufacturing date
- Date and city of purchase
- Registration Certificate of the bike
- Personal Details of the owner such as contact number, email id etc.
How can I purchase the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can purchase the Future Generali comprehensive bike plan by the following means.
- Through its official website: You can make a purchase through the “Buy “ option available on its official website.
- Visiting the branch: You can visit its nearest branch to buy the policy directly from the company executive.
- Calling its helpline number: You can receive the guidance from the executive by dialling 1860 500 3333 or 1800 220 233 to make the purchase.
How can I get the quotes for Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance?
You can get the quotes for Future Generali through its official website. You can also opt to get the quote through Insurance Dekho just by entering the bike registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Does the Zero Depreciation cover provide for plastic parts of bikes?
Yes, Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover provides coverage for plastic parts of the insured’s bike. Thus, when you opt for it, the insurance company does not take into consideration the 50% depreciation rate applicable on it.
Do I receive the full claim amount if I opt for Zero Depreciation cover?
Adding Zero Depreciation cover ensures maximum claim by eliminating the depreciation factor. However, you do not receive the full claim amount as the deductibles will be factorized at the time of claim settlement.
What are the advantages of Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover?
The Future Generali Zero Depreciation cover provides the following advantages to its policyholders.
- Policyholders save significant cost on the repairs and maintenance of the depreciated parts of the insured’s bike.
- Ensures full IDV amount as the claim amount.
- Provides free of cost replacement of depreciated bike parts
Can I avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike?
No, you cannot avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike.
How can I add the Zero Depreciation cover to my policy?
Zero Depreciation cover can be added to your policy in the following ways
- By visiting its official website
- By dialling its helpline number 1860 500 3333 or 1800 220 233
- By visiting the nearest branch
You can add this cover to your comprehensive bike insurance policy at the time of purchase, renewal or in the middle of the tenure.
What are cashless garages?
Cashless garages or network garages refer to those garages that have a mutual understanding with the insurer for the repair of a vehicle insured under their policy. These garages provide free repair and replacement services for the damages to the insured’s bike.
In case of a major accident, when is the survey done?
In case of a major accident, the surveyor conducts a spot survey within 24 hours of the accident.
How can I find the nearest network garage?
You can find the nearest network garage from the “GARAGE LOCATOR” on the official website. You have to select the state, city, two-wheeler, and area in the “GARAGE LOCATOR” to find the nearest garage.
Does Future Generali General Insurance provide towing service?
Yes, Future Generali provides towing service from the accident stop to the nearest network garage.
What coverage amount would I get in case of theft?
The insurer provides the calculated Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the bike deducting the depreciation and deductible in case of theft of the insured’s bike.
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus from my previous insurer to Future Generali bike insurance?
Yes, you can easily transfer the No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer to Future Generali bike insurance at the time of renewal.
Can I update the contact details during the renewal?
Yes, you can easily update your contact details at the time of renewal. Click on the “Nominee & Contact details” and make the required changes.
What are the factors that influence the premium quote of the renewed Future Generali bike insurance policy?
The premium quote of the renewed Future Generali bike insurance policy depends on the following factors.
- Age and condition of the bike during the renewal
- Availability of No-Claim Bonus
- Number of add-on covers taken along with the insurance plan
- Tenure desired by the policyholder.
If all my policy documents are lost, can I still renew my bike insurance?
Yes, you can renew the bike insurance policy even if all your policy documents are lost. You just have to provide the current policy number during the renewal.
How do I get the policy documents if I opt for the offline renewal process?
If you opt for the offline renewal process, the policy documents will be sent to your address given in the policy details via courier within a few days.
Explore Future Generali Bike Insurance
Future Generali Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Advantage of Add-on Covers in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Learn advantage of add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance po...21 September 2020
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020