- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
DHFL Zero Depreciation Add-On
The value of cars depreciate with time. This impacts the premium cost and claim amount of their insurance. With default depreciation, a car's insurance premium becomes higher and claim amount becomes lesser as both are computed basis the value of the car. Therefore, it is imperative to opt for an add-on cover like Zero Depreciation by DHFL General Insurance Company.
The Zero Depreciation add-on coverage is applied on the Comprehensive/Standalone Own Damage car insurance policy. It ensures that policy claims are calculated without deducting the depreciation on your car and its parts. Otherwise, a standard comprehensive/Standalone Own Damage car insurance policy without this add-on cover provides the claim amount based on the present value of the car computed after depreciation, which is lower due to depreciation. The coverage is available on paying an additional premium.
Benefits of DHFL Zero Depreciation Cover
Customers who pay for this add-on coverage are eligible to get the following benefits:
- Claims for replacement or repair of the car’s depreciated parts
- No depreciation will be applicable except tyres, tubes and batteries.
Zero Depreciation Insurance v/s Normal Insurance
Age of car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts, tires and tubes, batteries, paint work and airbags
Fibre glass parts
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Car Insurance
- Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some reasons why it is advisable to have your car insured even when it is in storage.
- Have tinted glass? Pay fine to RTO traffic police. You should know RTO traffic police fines & penalties for using tinted glass in the car.
- Car insurance add-ons are additional coverages which help extend the coverage offered by a standard car insurance policy. Know benefits.
- Want to know useful of car Insurance Add-ons? Key add-on cover in car insurance allows the customer to tailor their insurance plan.
DHFL Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
434 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
What factors affect the premium of zero depreciation cover?
Here are the factors that can affect the premium of zero depreciation cover:
- The age of the car
- The model of the car
- Registered location of the car, etc.
Can I buy any other add-on cover with zero depreciation add-on cover?
Yes, you can buy as many add-on covers as you want to with zero depreciation add-on cover.
What parts of my car are not included under the DHFL zero depreciation cover?
This add-on coverage compensates the depreciation of every part of the car, except tyres, tubes and batteries.
Do I need to pay for any additional premium to get zero depreciation cover?
You will have to pay for a bit extra premium in addition to the basic premium amount to get this zero depreciation add-on cover.
When can I get this add-on added in my comprehensive car insurance policy?
You can add this zero depreciation add-on cover to your comprehensive/standalone owner at the time of purchase and renewal of your policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Difference Between A Driver's And A Passenger's Co...
Know the difference between a driver's and a passenger's cov...23 May 2022
- Variety Of Car Insurance Plans Provided By Kotak G...
Let's look at the many sorts of automobile insurance policie...23 May 2022
- Advantages Of Cashless Car Insurance
When shopping for vehicle insurance, you should opt for a co...22 May 2022
- When Buying A New Car, Avoid These Blunders.
Buying a car is a big step, but it doesn't have to be terrif...21 May 2022
- Car Insurance Premiums Are Influenced By A Number...
Know how your car insurance premium is affected by a variety...20 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Should I Do If I Get Into A Car Accident?
Do you want to know what to do if you are involved in a vehi...27 March 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- What Are Some Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance?
How to Save Money on Car Insurance. Read this article to dis...26 March 2022