- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device, which helps you get the right premium amount for your car insurance. You just have to enter some of the details of your car as well as its No Claim Bonus status to find the customised premium amount results. The correct premium amount of your car can help you choose a premium quote that suits you the best.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose your car’s Purchase Year and Registered Location.
Step 3: Inform if you have made any claim against your car insurance in the previous policy term.Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and premium amount of your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – The insurance premium calculator can assist you to get the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. The IDV is the amount that you will be eligible to receive in case of the theft or total loss of your car. Always get the right IDV of your car from your insurer.
- Right Premium - The insurance premium calculator finds the premium amount that you should be paying to get the car insurance coverage.
- Helps to Make Informed Decisions – Right information can help in making the right decisions. Hence, the knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV for your car insurance can assist you in making prudent decisions about car insurance.
- Assists You Choose the Right Policy – Selection of the relevant premium quote becomes easier with the information of the correct IDV and the premium amount of your car, which is calculated by the insurance premium calculator.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive insurance policies is determined on various factors including make, model, variant, fuel type, age of the car, engine capacity, RTO location, etc. Use our premium calculator to get the instant result for the premium amount of your car insurance.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Edelweiss Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to make a third-party car insurance claim from Edelweiss.
- Go through this article to take a note of the things roadside assistance cover by Edelweiss General Insurance.
Edelweiss Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Experience with Insurancedekho
Its a good experience. The person interacted with, provided the accurate details and is knowledgeable person. ...
438 Edelweiss Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- In India, Why And How Is A Car Insurance Backgroun...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially p...28 May 2022
- Renewal of Vehicle Insurance in 5 Easy Steps
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...27 May 2022
- Is It Possible To Include Your GST Number In Your...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...27 May 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Car Insurance's...
Here's everything you need to know about vehicle insurance'...26 May 2022
- Why Should You Purchase Long-Term Car Insurance?
Long-term or multi-year car insurance policies allow policyh...26 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- CNG Kit Installation: Everything You Need to Know
Before you install a CNG kit in your vehicle, there are seve...31 March 2022
- IDV In Automobile Insurance: The Fundamentals
Purchasing auto insurance is a long-term commitment.07 April 2022