- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device, which helps you get the right premium amount for your car insurance. You just have to enter some of the details of your car as well as its No Claim Bonus status to find the customised premium amount results. The correct premium amount of your car can help you choose a premium quote that suits you the best.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose your car’s Purchase Year and Registered Location.
Step 3: Inform if you have made any claim against your car insurance in the previous policy term.Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and premium amount of your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – The insurance premium calculator can assist you to get the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. The IDV is the amount that you will be eligible to receive in case of the theft or total loss of your car. Always get the right IDV of your car from your insurer.
- Right Premium - The insurance premium calculator finds the premium amount that you should be paying to get the car insurance coverage.
- Helps to Make Informed Decisions – Right information can help in making the right decisions. Hence, the knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV for your car insurance can assist you in making prudent decisions about car insurance.
- Assists You Choose the Right Policy – Selection of the relevant premium quote becomes easier with the information of the correct IDV and the premium amount of your car, which is calculated by the insurance premium calculator.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive insurance policies is determined on various factors including make, model, variant, fuel type, age of the car, engine capacity, RTO location, etc. Use our premium calculator to get the instant result for the premium amount of your car insurance.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Edelweiss Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to make a third-party car insurance claim from Edelweiss.
- Go through this article to take a note of the things roadside assistance cover by Edelweiss General Insurance.
Edelweiss Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Good support for policy renewal by Loknath. He patiently explained all the queries and pros and cons of each p...
Excellent support renewal completed within minutes. There was a payment stuck which was also refunded in a day...
438 Edelweiss Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022