- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal
A car insurance policy needs to be renewed after expiry to continue receiving insurance protection for your vehicle. Renewal of a car insurance policy with Bharti AXA is an easy and hassle-free process. By renewing your motor insurance policy you continue to receive the protection cover for your care with all the additional benefits that you had availed while purchasing the policy cover. The renewal process is highly simplified and requires no paperwork.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal - Online Process
Follow the below-mentioned steps to renew your car policy with Bharti AXA:
Step 1: Visit Bharti AXA’s website. Go to the ‘Renew’ tab and select ‘Renew Bharti AXA car insurance’ option.
Step 2: Enter Previous Policy Number and Policy Expiry Date. Click on ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Confirm the details entered by you and pay the renewal fee using your debit/credit card or through Net Banking.
Step 4: You will receive a confirmation email containing the transaction and renewal details.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your car insurance policy with Bharti AXA by calling at 1800-103-2292. You can also visit the insurer’s branch to get complete guidance for policy renewal. The renewal fee payment can be made using a debit/credit card or in cash as well.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
- Instantly policy renewal
- No paperwork/documentation
- Quick and easy renewal process
- Availability of a number of add-ons
- Avail 24x7 emergency assistance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Bharti Axa Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- Read this article to know all about Bharti AXA car insurance add-on covers.
- Read this article to get easy steps on purchasing your car insurance with Bharti AXA General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out the top features of car insurance from Bharti AXA General Insurance along with its benefits.
- How can I check my car insurance status? let's learn.
- Are you looking to buy an appropriate car insurance policy when you reach 30’s? Read the whole article.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
618 Bharti Axa Cashless Garages in India
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
What documents do I need while renewing my policy with Bharti AXA?
You just need to provide your policy number and its expiry date to proceed with the renewal. You do not need any additional documents to renew your car insurance policy.
Money has been deducted from my account but I have not yet received the renewal confirmation email for my policy. What should I do?
Be assured, in such a case, your money will be refunded back to the source. For any assistance you can contact the Bharti AXA at their 24x7 helpline (toll-free) number 1800-103-2292.
I have not filed any claim in the last tenure of my policy, will I get the NCB discount?
Yes, in case of no previous claim, you are eligible for No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount. The amount of NCB discount increases with every claim-free year up to 5 years.
Can I extend my policy coverage while renewing my Bharti AXA car insurance?
Yes, you can extend the coverage of your policy during renewal by including the add-on covers offered by your insurer along with the car insurance policy. However, availing these add-ons will increase the premium amount.
When do I need to renew my Bharti AXA car insurance policy?
The ideal time to renew your car insurance plan is before its expiry date. Though you can renew your car insurance policy within 90 days of the expiry date without an inspection, you could be penalised if caught driving a car without an active insurance policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Renewal of Vehicle Insurance in 5 Easy Steps
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...27 May 2022
- Is It Possible To Include Your GST Number In Your...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...27 May 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Car Insurance's...
Here's everything you need to know about vehicle insurance'...26 May 2022
- Why Should You Purchase Long-Term Car Insurance?
Long-term or multi-year car insurance policies allow policyh...26 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
Continue reading to learn about total loss car insurance cla...25 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- CNG Kit Installation: Everything You Need to Know
Before you install a CNG kit in your vehicle, there are seve...31 March 2022
- IDV In Automobile Insurance: The Fundamentals
Purchasing auto insurance is a long-term commitment.07 April 2022