New India Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
|Claim Settlement Ratio||89.60% in FY20|
|Emergency Assistance||Available 24/7|
|Third Party Cover||Available|
|Accreditation||AAA/STABLE Rating by CRISIL|
What is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
Bike insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate bike insurance premium offered by multiple insurance companies and select the best quote from them. To use this dynamic tool, you are required to enter a few details of your bike such as make, model, variant, registration city and year and you can be informed about the premium. You can use a bike insurance premium calculator when buying a new bike insurance policy or when renewing your old policy.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
Follow the steps given below to use bike insurance premium calculator at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Choose your bike’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select the City of your bike registration. Tell us ‘When did you buy your bike?’ by selecting the year of purchase.
Step 3: Answer the question ‘Have you made a claim in the previous year’ by selecting yes or no.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button. You will find the right IDV and premium amount for your bike insurance policy.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
Bike insurance premium calculator at InsuranceDekho offers you the following benefits:
- Right IDV: InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator gives you the right Insured Declared Value or IDV. It helps you know the amount you can claim from the insurer in case of theft or total loss of your bike.
- Correct Premium: One of the main benefits of using a premium calculator is to know the premium you will be required to pay for your bike. Knowing the correct premium helps you manage finances and accelerates the buying process.
- Improves Your Decision Making Ability: InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator not only allows you to find quotes from different insurers, but also lets you compare the benefits and premium with ease. This helps you make decisions confidently without getting influenced with agents.
- Helps You to Choose Affordable Policies: By using InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator, you get quotes from multiple insurers displayed on your screen. From them, you can shortlist the most affordable quote for your bike.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium to Buy a New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium to Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India)
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
There are a number of factors that affect premiums for comprehensive and standalone own-damage bike insurance plans. These include make, model, and variant of your bike, age of the bike, fuel type of the bike, engine’s cubic capacity, city of registration and so on. The premium for your bike is calculated by the insurer. Some factors that affect your bike insurance premium are listed below.
Factors Affecting Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
Given below are a few factors that determine premiums for comprehensive and standalone own-damage bike insurance policies:
- Insured Declared Value: Insured Declared Value or IDV is the maximum amount that you can claim from an insurer in case of total loss or damage incurred by your bike. Simply put, it is the market value of your bike. So, higher the IDV of your bike, higher your premium will be and vice versa.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB): No Claim Bonus is the insurer’s reward to the policyholder because of no claims made during the previous policy year. It is the discount ranging between 20%-50% that you can avail on your own-damage bike insurance premium that you will be paying in the subsequent policy term.
- Engine’s Cubic Capacity: If the cubic capacity of your bike is higher, then it will use more consumables. Therefore, your premium will be higher in that case. The condition and maintenance of the bike is also taken into consideration while determining the premium.
- Anti-Theft Devices: Anti-theft devices keep your bike secure from thieves and hence reduces the liability for the insurer. So, if you buy ARAI-approved anti-theft devices for your bike, then you will be required to pay a lesser premium.
- Number of Add-Ons: Add-ons are the additional benefits that add more value to your bike insurance policy. Insurers offer several add-ons like pillion rider, return to invoice, roadside assistance, and zero depreciation that you can purchase to increase the coverage with your bike insurance policy. But for this, you will be required to pay a higher premium.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore New India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Bike Insurance
Top reasons to buy two-wheeler insurance at New India InsuranceRead this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
How To Get A Duplicate Copy of New India Bike Insurance Documents?Read this article to find out easy steps on how you can get a duplicate copy of your bike insurance policy documents from New India Assurance.
Tips To Take Care of Two Wheeler During the CoronavirusYou should consider tips to maintain your bike during corona. So, here are a few tips that you can follow to take care of your bike during covid.
How Much Bike Insurance Policy CostsIf you are wondering about how much bike insurance costs. We have compiled the tips to know the cost of a two-wheeler insurance policy.
How Can I Keep My Bike Insured While Relocating To Another StateWondering how to keep your motor insured while relocating? Read on to find out about the different things to keep in mind while relocating.
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Amazing discounts were given
I was very happy with my purchase of the New India Bike Insurance Policy for my Mahindra Centuro bike from t...Read More
When I purchased the New India Bike Insurance Policy for my Mahindra bike, I was pleased to see that their p...Read More
The executives have the latest...
The executives on the InsuranceDekho website are updated with the latest information on the plans. They are ...Read More
Learned about IDV and its impo...
I bought the New India bike insurance plan for my Royal Enfield from the InsuranceDekho website. I also read...Read More
I bought the New India Bike Insurance Policy for myself and my family. The plan comes with amazing benefits....Read More
I recently purchased the New India Bike Insurance Policy from the InsuranceDeko website for my newly bought ...Read More
Well spoken and skillful custo...
InsuranceDekho’s customer care team is well-spoken and skillful. I called the help desk to know about the cl...Read More
While going through the InsuranceDekho website, I found that information about the insurance companies and t...Read More
Learned about IDV and its impo...
I was buying a New India plan for my Avan Motorbike from the InsuranceDekho Website and read about IDV and ...Read More
Best customer care
The InsuranceDekho website has the best customer care service. I recently bought the New India bike insuranc...Read More
Insurance Products by New India General Insurance
New India Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What factors can affect the premium of a bike insurance policy?
There are various factors that can affect the amount of premium of a bike insurance policy such as Anti-theft Devices, Insured Declared Value (IDV), Year of Registration, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Number of Add-ons and so on.
How can a bike insurance premium calculator help me?
The bike insurance premium calculator can assist you in getting the accurate premium amount for bike insurance plans and IDV of your bike which are offered by different insurers in the market. With this information, you can select an affordable plan and make prudent decisions in relation to bike insurance.
What details are required to be filled on the bike insurance premium calculator?
You need to enter details like make, model and variant of the bike, fuel type of the bike, RTO location of the bike, engine capacity of the bike, registration year of the bike, and so on, on the premium calculator to get the premium amounts offered by different insurance companies.
Can premium calculators be used for calculating premium for new bikes only?
No, the premium calculator can be used for computing the amount of premium for new as well as old bikes.
Where can I use the premium calculator to calculate the premium for my policy?
You can get the best premium calculator to compute the premium and IDV for your plan at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
New India Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
New India Contact Details1800-209-1415Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
- Best scooters Under 150cc in India
Discover the best scooters under 150cc in India. Many compan...01 March 2023