New India Bike Insurance Renewal
New India Assurance General Insurance has successfully secured thousands of people from the uncertainties on roads through its cost-effective bike insurance policies. You can enjoy the privileges of the New India Assurance bike insurance policy only till its expiry date. In order to avail the privileges post-expiry, the policyholders must renew the plan timely.
New India Assurance General Insurance has built up a well-organized website to facilitate the online renewal of bike insurance policies. It even provides assistance through its dedicated support team. However, the policyholders may as well opt for the traditional offline process. Both the renewal procedures of the bike insurance policy have been described below.
New India Assurance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
New India Assurance General Insurance has simplified the online renewal process of bike insurance in just three simple steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and go to the renewal page
- Open the official website of New India Assurance General Insurance
- Click on “Quick Help”
- Select “Quick Renewal” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Fill in the policy detail
After a new page opens up, you have to fill up the “Customer ID” and “Policy no.” (existing one) or “Renewed Quote no.”. You can receive the renewed quote number through SMS. The policy details page opens up after you click on “Submit”. View the policy details and save the quote.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
You have to make the payment online through its payment gateway using a debit card, credit card or via net banking. After the final payment, the policy documents are issued within a few days.
New India Assurance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
New India Assurance bike insurance policy can be renewed offline by dialling the helpdesk number 1800 209 1415. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal. The payment of the premium can be made through cash or cheque.
Benefits of Renewing New India Assurance Bike Insurance Plan
- No documentation is required
- Shields the policyholders from the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike
- Takes charge of the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident
- The policyholders can avail free repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages
- Avail No Claim Bonus to get some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy
- Relieves the legal burden arising due to accidents
- Active customer care assistance
- Option to stretch your coverage by opting for add-on covers
- Gives a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
Explore New India Bike Insurance
- Read More
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
New India Assurance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Do I get any discount on renewal of New India Assurance bike insurance?
Yes, you can avail a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount of 20% to 50% on the own-damage premium amount of the renewed policy if you have not made any claim during the term of the previous policy.
How do I receive the policy documents in case of online renewal of the policy?
You receive a soft copy of the renewed policy through e-mail after payment of the renewal fee.
What are the factors that determine the premium quote at the time of renewal?
The factors that determine the premium quote at the time of renewal are as follows:
- Age of the bike at the time of renewal
- Desired tenure of the renewed policy
- Inclusion of add-on covers.
When do I need to renew the New India Assurance bike insurance policy?
It is recommended to renew the policy when the expiry date is nearing. However, you may renew it on or after the expiry date. However, the insurer conducts an inspection if the policy is renewed after 90 days from the lapse of the previous policy.
In case of any emergency, how do I contact New India Assurance General Insurance?
In case of any emergency, you can contact New India India Assurance General Insurance by making a call on its helpline number 1800 2091415.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
New India Bike Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
New India Contact Details1800 209 1415Toll-Free
Bike Insurance News
- Mistakes to Avoid When Filing Third-Party Two Whee...
Everything you should know while filing a two-wheeler third-...30 October 2020
- Things Included and Excluded In Two wheeler Insura...
The purchase of bike insurance is the responsibility of all...30 October 2020
- Understand Add-on Covers For Your Sport Bike
Do you have a sports bike and want insurance for it? Here is...30 October 2020
- Depreciation Impacts Two Wheeler Insurance Premium...
There are a number of factors that come into play when you ...29 October 2020
- Best Two Wheeler Insurance Companies
Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India o...29 October 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- All About Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
Learn about the importance of zero depreciation bike Insuran...19 June 2020