Liberty Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Liberty Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Liberty standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers protection against own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. The cover also provides the insurance holder peace of mind in the midst of a crisis by providing this compensation. It is a worthwhile purchase to go along with your compulsory third party two-wheeler insurance. Moreover, the cover provides coverage in a wide array of situations including floods, cyclones, road accidents, damage during transit to name just a few.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Liberty Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Liberty Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler
Liberty Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
Third party insurance for two-wheelers offered by Liberty will take care of only third party liabilities. This comprises bodily injuries, death and property damage. The compensation for property damage goes up to Rs 1 Lakh.
Standalone own-damage insurance for two-wheelers offered by Liberty takes care of own-damage costs in case of a mishap. This cover is not compulsory. Moreover, it offers NCB for every claim-free year.
Comprehensive insurance plans for two-wheelers offered by Liberty takes care of both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium. The plan also offers a personal accident cover at an additional cost.
Liberty does not offer add-on covers with its third party insurance covers.
Liberty offers several add-on covers along with their standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies.
Liberty offers many add-on covers along with its comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans.
Liberty’s third party two-wheeler insurance is the cheapest cover because of the basic coverage it provides.
Liberty’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is comparatively more expensive because of the enhanced coverage it provides for own-damage costs.
Liberty comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans are the most expensive because they offer holistic insurance coverage under a single premium.
What is Covered Under Liberty Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are the aspects that are covered under Liberty standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
- Road accidents that damage the two-wheeler in some way.
- An explosion or a fire that damages the two-wheeler.
- Cases of theft or total loss of the two-wheeler.
- Cases of damage caused to the two-wheeler because of a natural or man-made calamity.
What is Not Covered Under Liberty Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are the aspects that are not covered under Liberty standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
- A mechanical or electrical fault in the two-wheeler that causes a breakdown.
- A mishap that damages the two-wheeler but involves the misuse of the two-wheeler or illegal riding in any way.
- Natural wear and tear of the two-wheeler.
- Mishaps involving the two-wheeler that occur outside the geographical boundaries of India.
Benefits of Liberty Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance from Liberty:
- Insurance holders are offered protection for own-damage costs of the two-wheeler in a variety of scenarios.
- Standalone own-damage covers for two-wheelers offers policyholders No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Standalone own-damage covers for two-wheelers also offers policyholders the option of purchasing add-on covers to further enhance their policy.
How To Purchase Liberty Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Below-mentioned is the steps you need to take to purchase Liberty standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab from the top left side of the page. A drop-down menu will appear, select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option from the available choices.
Step 2: Enter your two-wheeler registration number. If you do not have this information for some reason, you can also enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration instead.
Step 3: Next provide your personal details and after you enter all the required information select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: The quotes for all the standalone own-damage policies for two-wheelers from the different insurance providers will be visible on the screen. Select the offer by Liberty and choose any add-ons you would like to purchase for the policy as well.
Step 5: Pay for the selected Liberty standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance and the insurance comment will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Liberty Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the online renewal of Liberty’s two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Read this article to understand and keep in mind the mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your bike insurance with Liberty General Insurance.
- What is personal accident insurance? Why should anyone get a personal accident policy? Read along to know the importance of personal accident policy.
- Before buying a bike insurance policy, following are the factors which will influence the insurance premium of a two-wheeler. Read more.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Re...31 August 2023
Read on to find out how bike insurance keep you afloat durin...31 August 2023
Looking for the best bike insurance companies in India? Read...31 August 2023
Read on to find out about the waiting period to file a bike ...31 August 2023
Read on to find out the benefits of no-claim bonus in bike i...31 August 2023