Bajaj Allianz Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz offers three types of insurance for two-wheelers. The Bajaj Allianz standalone-own damage two-wheeler insurance provides coverage for own-damage costs in case of a mishap for a number of scenarios including road accidents, theft, cases of vandalism, fires, explosions and any form of calamity. It is advisable to purchase standalone own-damage insurance for your two-wheeler along with third party insurance as it offers a wider coverage and the compensation will provide the insurance holder with financial stability in case of a mishap.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Standalone Two-Wheeler Own-Damage
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Allianz third party insurance for two-wheelers covers third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. The compensation limit for property damage is Rs 1 Lakh.
Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers will compensate for the cost of damages to the two-wheeler in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, natural calamities etc. Additionally, insurance holders also receive NCB for claim-free years.
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans offer coverage for both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. Furthermore, you can also purchase a personal accident cover for added protection, this is an optional add-on.
Bajaj Allianz third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer customers add-on covers.
Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers a number of add-on covers to their customers.
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive two-wheeler insurance offers customers several add-on covers to choose from.
Bajaj Allianz’s third party insurance offers the cheapest policy out of three as it provides basic coverage.
Bajaj Allianz’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler is more expensive than third party insurance as it offers greater coverage.
Bajaj Allianz’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is the most expensive of the three because it offers wider coverage taking care of both own-damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under a Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Following are features that are covered under Bajaj Allianz’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Road Accidents such as collisions on the road that affect the two-wheeler.
- Damages to the two-wheeler due to fire or explosions.
- Vandalism of the two-wheeler
- Theft of the two-wheeler or cases of total damage.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler by a natural or man-made calamity, such as cyclones.
What is Not Covered Under a Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are the aspects that are not covered under a Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- If the two-wheeler breaks down due to a mechanical or electrical failure.
- Any mishap occurs that damages the two-wheeler involving illegal driving.
- Depreciation of the two-wheeler.
- Unfortunate incidents that occur outside the predetermined geographical boundaries mentioned by the two-wheeler insurance.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Adds a layer of protection for the two-wheeler by compensation for damages in case of a fire, road accident, case of vandalism etc.
- The insurance company offers the policyholder No Claim Bonus (NCB) for every claim-free year. Moreover, the reward is cumulative.
- A number of add-on covers are available and can be purchased to further strengthen your standard two-wheeler insurance policy.
How To Purchase Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to purchase a Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho and click the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab. A drop-down menu will appear, select ‘Standalone Own-Damage’ from the available options.
Step 2: Provide your two-wheeler’s registration number or its make, model and registration year if you do not have the information with you.
Step 3: Enter your personal details including your name and phone number. After the required information is entered select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: On your screen, all the quotes for standalone own-damage covers will be visible. Select the policy offered by Bajaj Allianz and any add-ons you want to purchase with it.
Step 5: Pay for your selected Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and other policy details for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance insurance plans.
- On Indian roadways, two-wheelers are one of the most prevalent forms of transportation.
- A two-wheeler tops the convenience of a car on any given day when it comes to ease of commuting.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your bike insurance at Bajaj Allianz online.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your bike insurance with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance without any hassle.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
4 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023