DHFL Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
DHFL Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
A standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is one of the three types of insurance that DHFL provides its customers. The insurance takes care of own-damage costs in case of a mishap by providing compensation for the losses. Moreover, this compensation provides the insurance holder with a sense of financial stability in times of crisis. If you purchase an own-damage cover, it will take care of your two-wheeler’s own-damage costs in a variety of situations including cases of theft, vandalism, fires, explosions and any damages caused due to natural or man-made calamity. Purchasing an own-damage cover is not compulsory, however, it is advisable as it provides enhanced protection for your two-wheeler.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
DHFL Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
DHFL Standalone Two-Wheeler Own-Damage
DHFL Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
DHFL third party two-wheeler insurance takes care of third party liabilities of the policyholder. The coverage includes property damage, death and bodily injuries. This cover provides a maximum compensation of Rs 1 Lakh for property damage.
DHFL standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance provides coverage for own-damage costs in cases of road accidents, theft, floods, etc. The cover is not compulsory but offers enhanced protection. Policyholders are also offered NCB for claim-free years.
DHFL’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan offers all-round protection to the policyholder and their two-wheeler. Under a single premium, the plan takes care of both third party liabilities and own-damage costs making it hassle-free and convenient.
DHFL third party two-wheeler insurance policies do not offer add-on covers.
DHFL standalone damage two-wheeler insurance policies offer several add-on covers to choose from.
DHFL comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans offer their customers a number of add-on covers to choose from.
Third party two-wheeler insurance is the cheapest insurance that DHFL offers as it offers the most basic coverage.
Standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offered by DHFL is more expensive than their third party insurance as it provides protection against own-damage costs.
Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans offered by DHFL are the most expensive insurance they offer as it takes care of both third party insurance and own-damage under one plan.
What is Covered Under DHFL Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
DHFL standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance offers coverage for the following aspects:
- Accidents that result in damage caused damage to the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler due to a fire or an explosion.
- Theft of the two-wheeler or cases of a total loss.
- Damage to the two-wheeler due to natural or manmade calamities, such as cyclones.
What is Not Covered Under DHFL Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
DHFL standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance does not offer coverage for the following aspects:
- Mishaps that damage the two-wheeler but occur outside the territorial boundaries of the country.
- Mishaps that involve illegal use of the two-wheeler in any form.
- Breakdowns of the two-wheeler in case there is a mechanical or electrical failure.
- Depreciation of the two-wheeler.
Benefits of DHFL Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
DHFL standalone own damage two-wheeler insurance offers the following benefits:
- The cover offers protection for the two-wheelers own-damage costs in many scenarios. Moreover, the compensation provides the insurance holder financial stability in times of crisis.
- For every claim-free year, DHFL gives their customers who purchase two-wheeler own-damage covers No Claim Bonus as a reward for good driving habits. Moreover, the reward is cumulative in nature and it goes up to 50% in the fifth consecutive year.
- DHFL has a wide variety of add-ons that policyholders can select from to further enhance the coverage of your standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance.
How To Purchase DHFL Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The below-mentioned steps will guide you in purchasing a DHFL standalone own damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho and select the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab, it is the second option from the left. When you click on it a drop-down menu will appear, select the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ option.
Step 2: Provide your two-wheeler’s registration number in the given section. If you do not have the registration number you can enter other details of the two-wheeler such as its make, model and year of registration instead.
Step 3: Also provide your personal details, i.e., your name and phone number. Next, enter any other required information and select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button.
Step 4: All quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance in your category will be visible on your screen. Select the one offered by DHFL and select any add-ons you would like to purchase with it.
Step 5: Make the payment for your DHFL standalone damage two-wheeler insurance policy and we will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
Explore Dhfl Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out why DHFL General Insurance is the right insurance provider to purchase your bike insurance policy.
- What is depreciation? What does depreciation affect? How depreciation affects your two wheeler insurance? In this article we will explain exactly how
- Know how to optimize two wheeler insurance quotes online to save more on two-wheeler insurance quotes. You can easily bring down your bike insurance.
- Are you planning to go on a long bike trip? Learn maintenance tips to prepare your motorcycle for long trips and make your bike in good condition.
- Read to know the Overview of Two Wheeler Insurance Insurance Sector Post GST. The insurance sectors are facing a rise in their payable taxes.
DHFL Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
2 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023