Navi Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Navi Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy
Insurance acts as a layer of protection for both the two-wheeler and the insurance holder. Since being on the road comes with certain inescapable risks the insurance is a good option to stay protected. It is sure to provide both you and your loved ones peace of mind. The insurance will provide compensation to the insurance holder in case of a mishap and thereby provide financial stability in a crisis situation. An own damage cover will take care of the own damage costs of the two-wheeler in the event of a mishap. Moreover, the cover provides this coverage for many different possible situations such as natural or manmade disasters, cases of theft, vandalism, road accidents and fires. When paired with third party insurance which is compulsory it is sure to give you all-around protection from the risks of the road.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Navi Third Party Insurance
Navi Standalone Own-Damage Insurance
Navi Comprehensive Insurance
Navi third party insurance for two-wheelers will take care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap. This comprises bodily injuries, death and property damage. The highest compensation for property damage offered is Rs 1 Lakh.
Navi standalone own-damage insurance for two-wheelers will take care of the own damage costs in the event of a mishap. Additionally, the coverage offers compensation in a variety of situations including road accidents, theft etc.
Navi comprehensive insurance plans for two-wheelers will take care of both own damage costs and third party insurance in the event of a mishap. Moreover, it is all under a single premium and you can purchase a personal accident cover with it.
Navi General Insurance does not offer add-on covers with third party insurance.
Navi General Insurance offers several add-on covers with standalone own-damage covers.
Navi General Insurance offers several add-on covers with comprehensive insurance plans.
Navi third party insurance covers for two-wheelers is their most inexpensive insurance cover as it offers basic and compulsory coverage.
Navi standalone own-damage covers for two-wheelers is more expensive than third party insurance as it offers better coverage to the insurance holder.
Navi comprehensive insurance plans for two-wheelers are more expensive because they take care of both own damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under a Navi Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are covered under a Navi standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Road accidents that damage the two-wheeler.
- Explosions or fire that damage the two-wheeler.
- Total loss or cases of theft of the two-wheeler.
- Manmade or natural calamities that damage the two-wheeler.
What is Not Covered Under a Navi Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under a Navi standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- A mechanical or electrical failure of the two-wheeler.
- Illegal driving involving the two-wheeler that leads to damage.
- Wear and tear of the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler outside India.
Benefits of United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a Navi Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- In case of a mishap, the own damage costs will be taken care of by the insurance provider.
- No Claim Bonus is offered to the policyholder for every claim-free year.
- Add-on covers are available with the own-damage covers to further enhance the policy.
How To Purchase a Navi Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps you need to take to purchase a Navi Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Step 1: Go to the InsuranceDekho website. Next, select the two-wheeler insurance tab from the top left corner of the page.
Step 2: You will need to enter the two-wheeler’s registration number. In case you do not have it, enter the make, model and year of registration of the two-wheeler instead.
Step 3: Next you will need to provide your name and mobile number in the given section. After all the required information has been provided select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ tab.
Step 4: Insurance policies in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the one offered by Navi General Insurance and any add-on cover you would like with it.
Step 5: make the payment for your Navi two-wheeler insurance policy and the insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Must Read Articles before buying Navi Bike Insurance
- Purchasing insurance for your bike is mandatory. Read this article to know the reasons to choose Navi two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to find out the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance with Navi General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out the policies and coverage offered by Navi General Insurance and make sure that you pick the right bike insurance plan.
- To know why Navi General Insurance is worth considering when purchasing a bike insurance plan, read the article.
Navi Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023