United India Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
United India Zero Depreciation Cover
The decrease in the value of a bike with the passing time is taken into consideration as a depreciation factor by the insurance companies. During claim settlement, the insurer deducts the depreciation charge from the claim amount. To prevent this deduction, the policyholder can opt for the Zero Depreciation cover along with a standalone own damage or a standard comprehensive plan. Opting for United India Zero Depreciation cover ensures the maximum claim amount at the time of claim settlement.
Availing United India Zero Depreciation cover prevents the loss of claim amount in lieu of depreciation charges. Zero Depreciation cover ensures the maximum claim amount without the deduction of the depreciation charges.
Benefits of United India Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
United India Zero depreciation add-on cover offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Higher claim: Zero Depreciation cover promises a higher claim amount as the insurer does not deduct any depreciation value. The policyholders can avail the maximum claim amount with Zero depreciation cover with a slight increase in the premium.
- Saves money: United India Zero Depreciation add-on cover takes care of the expense of repair and replacement of the depreciable parts of the insured’s bike irrespective of the depreciation factor. Thus, the policyholder can save money to be spent on the depreciated parts of the insured’s bike.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Factors Affecting United India Zero Depreciation Cover
United India Zero Depreciation comes with multiple benefits provided that the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The age of the bike should not exceed 2 years.
- This cover can be claimed only twice in the entire policy tenure.
- Repair and replacement due to common wear and tear do not get covered.
- Coverage is not provided in cases of a total loss, mechanical and electrical breakdown of the insured’s bike.
Explore United India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Bike Insurance
- When do you need to change the ownership of the bike? What are the documents required to change ownership of a bike? Let's know more.
- Online vs offline bike insurance: which one to choose? What is the difference between online and offline car insurance policy? Let's learn more.
- A number plate, also known as a registration plate or a license plate, is simply a metal board representation of that unique registration ID.
- Types of bike insurance plans, what are add-ons under bike insurance plans, important terms related to bike insurance. Here is a complete guide.
- You must be looking for things to protect your bike in rains? Here are some things you should know and do for a smooth experience in the rain.
United India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
United India Zero-Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
When can I add Zero Depreciation cover to my United India standalone own damage policy?
You can add Zero Depreciation cover to your United India standalone own damage policy at the time of purchase, renewal or in the middle of the tenure. However, an inspection may be conducted by the insurance company to check the condition of the insured’s bike.
Do I get free replacement of the metal bike parts under United India Zero Depreciation cover?
Yes, you receive free of cost replacement of the depreciated metal bike parts under United India Zero Depreciation cover.
Can I avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike?
No, you cannot avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike.
Does a Zero Depreciation cover ensure full claim amount?
No, opting for a Zero Depreciation cover does not ensure full claim amount as deductibles are factorized while calculating the claim amount. Zero Depreciation waivers only the depreciation charges ensuring maximum claim amount.
How can I add Zero Depreciation cover to United India bike insurance policy?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your United India bike insurance policy on their official website or by visiting the nearest branch.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023