- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Cover
Every insurance company takes into consideration the depreciation in the value of the bike over time. The depreciation charges are deducted from the claim amount at the time of claim settlement. This deduction can be prevented by availing the Zero Depreciation add-on along with a standalone own damage and a comprehensive bike insurance policy. Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation add-on ensures that the company would provide the assured sum irrespective of the depreciation factor.
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation cover ensures maximum claim amount to the policyholders. It provides the opportunity to avail free of cost repair and replacement of the depreciable parts of the insured’s bike in the network garages.
Benefits of Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
- Higher claim: Zero Depreciation cover promises a higher claim amount as the insurer does not deduct any depreciation value. The policyholders can avail the maximum claim amount by opting for Zero depreciation cover with a slight increase in the premium.
- Saves money: Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation add-on cover takes care of the expense of repair and replacement of the depreciable parts of the insured’s bike. Thus, the policyholders can save the money to be spent on the depreciated parts of the insured’s bike.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Factors Affecting Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Cover
Policyholders enjoy multiple benefits with the Raheja QBE zero depreciation cover; however, the following conditions should be kept in mind:
- It is available for bikes with a maximum age of 2 years.
- Policyholders can make only two claims in the entire policy tenure.
- Repair and replacement due to common wear and tear are excluded.
- In cases of complete damage, mechanical and electrical breakdown the insurer does not provide coverage.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
Who should opt for the Zero Depreciation cover?
It is always advisable to opt for the Zero Depreciation cover to receive the maximum claim amount. However, it is best suited for the following:
- New bike owners
- Inexperienced bike drivers
- Luxury bike owners
- Owners living in the accident-prone zones.
Do I have to pay extra for adding the Zero Depreciation to my policy?
Yes, opting for Zero Depreciation cover leads to a slight increase in the premium amount. The rate of increase in the premium is based on the model and condition of the bike.
Does Zero Depreciation provide coverage beyond the city limits?
The Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation add-on will provide coverage within the predetermined geographical zone only. The insurer will not bear the expense of any damage incurred by the insured’s bike outside the area.
Do I get free replacement of the metal bike parts under Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation cover?
Yes, you receive free of cost replacement of the depreciated metal bike parts under Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation cover.
Can I avail the Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike?
No, you cannot avail the benefits of the Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021