Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation Cover
The loss of value of a bike due to passage of time is considered as a depreciation factor by the insurance company. The insurer deducts a depreciation charge from the claim amount at the time of claim settlement. One can opt for Zero Depreciation add-on to avoid this deduction. Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation cover opted along with a comprehensive or a standalone own damage shields its policyholders from any deduction due to depreciation from the claim amount.
Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation ensures the maximum claim amount without factoring any depreciation charges. The policyholder can avail free of cost repair and replacement of the depreciable bike parts at the network garages.
Benefits of Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
- Higher claim: Availing the Zero Depreciation add-on prevents the deduction of any depreciation charges from the claim money. It ensures that the policyholders can enjoy the maximum claim amount.
- Helps saves money: Under the Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation cover, the free repair and replacement of the depreciated bike parts can be availed. Therefore, the policyholders can save the money needed for the repair and replacement of the depreciable bike parts.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Fibre glass parts
Factors Affecting Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation Cover
Policyholders enjoy multiple benefits with the Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation cover; however, the following conditions should be kept in mind:
- It is available for bikes with a maximum age of 5 years
- Policyholders can register only two claims in the entire policy tenure
- Repair and replacement due to common wear and tear are exclusion
- No coverage is provided in cases of complete damage, mechanical and electrical breakdown.
Explore Cholamandalam Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Cholamandalam Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know why MS Cholamandalam is an ideal choice for purchasing two-wheeler insurance.
- Explanation of add-on cover in Cholamandalam MS bike insurance. Go Through this article for the ad-on coverage in Cholamndalam MS.
- There are many add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance. Here’s are the top 5 add-on covers that you should take when it comes to your bike insurance.
- Want to apply for a two-wheeler license? What is the eligibility to get a motorcycle license? What documents are required to get a motorcycle license?
- Drinking and driving can be an extremely dangerous activity. Know penalties for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Cholamandalam Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Cholamandalam Zero-Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
Who should opt for the Zero Depreciation cover?
It is always advisable to opt for Zero Depreciation cover to receive the maximum claim amount. However, it is best suited for the following people:
- New bike owners
- Inexperienced bike drivers
- Luxury bike owners
- Owners living in the accident-prone zones.
Does Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation cover provide free of cost repair of the rubber bike parts?
Yes, if you avail the Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation cover, then the insurance company provides free of cost repair of the rubber bike parts up to 2 claims in the network garages.
Do I need to renew the Zero Depreciation cover every time I renew my Cholamandalam comprehensive bike insurance policy?
Yes, you need to renew the Zero Depreciation cover every time you renew your Cholamandalam comprehensive bike insurance policy provided it satisfies the conditions of Zero Depreciation cover at the time of renewal.
Does Zero Depreciation provide coverage beyond the city limit?
The Cholamandalam Zero Depreciation will only provide coverage within the predetermined geographical zone. The insurer will not bear the expense of any damage incurred by the insured’s bike outside the area.
How can I add the Zero Depreciation cover to my policy?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your policy in the following ways:
- Visit their official website
- Dial their toll-free number 1800 208 554
- Visit the nearest branch
You can add this cover to your comprehensive bike insurance policy at the time of purchase, renewal or in the middle of the tenure.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023