- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Cover
While buying an insurance policy it is essential to choose all the right add-on covers. It adds exclusive features to your insurance policy. One of the most beneficial add-on covers offered by IFFCO Tokio is Nil depreciation or Zero depreciation. The policyholders can get this add-on cover with the purchase of comprehensive bike insurance policy and standalone own-damage cover.
As we progress in time the value of your our assets tends to decrease. This phenomenon of a constant decrease in the value of assets is known as depreciation. Every two-wheeler owner is aware of the fact that normal wear and tear is unavoidable. Therefore IFFCO Tokio provides Zero depreciation cover through which the policyholders can claim the maximum value of their bike. It provides a shield against the depreciating factors, resulting in decreasing the value of the bike and helps you claim the original value of your two-wheeler in case of an accident.
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Zero depreciation Add-on Cover
IFFCO Tokio Zero depreciation add-on cover offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Complete Coverage of The Vehicle - It becomes easier for the policyholders to settle down their claim when there is no need to worry about the depreciation. They can receive the claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation amount if covered under the comprehensive insurance policy.
- Unlimited Number of Claims - Unlike other insurance companies, IFFCO Tokio allow policyholders to make an unlimited zero depreciation claim.
- Higher Claim Amount - Zero depreciation covers help the policyholders to claim the maximum amount for their bike. There is no deduction made on the claim amount in the name of depreciation.
- Saves Money - Rather than losing all the finances paying for replacement of bike parts, policyholders can save a lot of money with the zero depreciation cover. They only pay the premium amount and all the damage compensation is taken care of by the insurance provider.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
Factors Affecting IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Cover
There are conditions under which the policyholders can avail the benefits offered by IFFCO Tokio Zero depreciation cover:
- The policyholders can make unlimited claims during the entire policy period.
- The depreciation benefit offered by IFFCO Tokio is only available for bikes up to 7 years of age.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your Bike insurance with IFFCO Tokio without any hassle online.
- This article gives you an insight into all the benefits and coverages offered under an IFFCO Tokio comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan.
- You should know tips you must check for authentication of the bike insurance policy. Know more.
- How is no claim bonus calculated in motor insurance? What is No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance? Read along to know how the NCB can benefit you.
- Factors That Affect Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
I have an old vehicle, should I take zero depreciation add-on cover?
Life is uncertain, you can not imagine what is going to happen the next moment. If your vehicle is less than seven years old, you can definitely go for a zero depreciation cover. IFFCO Tokio provides this benefit to bikes that are up to 7 years old.
What is the biggest advantage of purchasing Zero-Depreciation add on the cover?
One of the biggest advantages of zero depreciation add-on cover is that it allows the policyholder to claim the original value of their bike without any deduction for depreciation. The amount depends on the IDV that was finalised at the time of policy purchase or renewal.
How many times a customer can claim for the benefit?
Generally all the insurance companies allow their customers to claim only twice. IFFCO Tokio allows its customers to make unlimited claims during the entire policy period.
How can I get Zero depreciation cover for my bike?
Zero depreciation cover can be availed with a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio.
How can I get Zero depreciation cover for my bike?
Zero depreciation cover can be availed by taking a comprehensive bike insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021