National Bike Insurance Renewal
National Insurance has been effectively shielding its policyholders from the unfortunate events of life. The National bike insurance policy provides protection against financial and legal liabilities arising out of road mishap, theft or natural and man-made calamities. However, it comes with an expiry date. In order to enjoy the privileges post-expiry, it is essential to renew the bike insurance policy.
National Insurance has set up a seamless renewal process to facilitate its policyholder. It provides helpdesk assistance to resolve any issue bothering the policyholder. National bike insurance has the option of renewal through online as well as an offline mode which is discussed below.
National Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
National Insurance has introduced its digital platform to simplify the renewal process. You can renew your national bike insurance policy just by following the steps described below.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page on the official website
- Open the official website of National General Insurance
- Click on “Motor Insurance”
- From the drop-down menu of motorcycle, click on “Renew”
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
After clicking the said option, a new page opens up. Fill up the policy number and the security code. Click on “ Renew policy”. A page with policy details and premium quotes opens up. Check the details and proceed to the last step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
You have to make the final payment through its payment gateway using debit card, credit card or net banking. The policy documents are sent to you within a few days.
National Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The policyholders can renew their policy offline in the following ways.
- Visiting the branch: It is the age-old method of renewing National bike insurance policy. You just have to visit the nearest branch, give out the information about policy and make the payment by cheque or bank draft.
- By calling on their official number: You can renew the National bike insurance policy by dialling their numbers 1800 345 0330 or 1800 123 230230 (chargeable).
Benefits of Renewing National Bike Insurance Policy
- Paperless procedure.
- Protection from the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike.
- Support to deal with the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
- Provides the repair and replacement service at the nearest cashless garages.
- Avail No Claim Bonus.
- Legal assistance in case of accidents.
- Emergency assistance.
- Avail to extend your coverage by opting for add-on covers.
- Provides a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
National Bike Insurance User Reviews
National Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
When do I need to initiate the renewal of National bike insurance policy?
The renewal of National bike insurance policy can be initiated just before the expiry date of the existing policy. It is recommended to renew the policy before the expiry date as a penalty is charged if found driving without a valid licence. You should renew the policy within 90 days of the lapse of the previous policy to avoid inspection.
How do I know the expiry date of the existing policy?
You can find the expiry date of the existing policy in the policy documents which were issued at the time of purchase.
What documents are required to renew the National bike Insurance policy offline?
In case of offline procedure of policy renewal, you just need to provide your policy number. You may carry your policy documents as well. No other paperwork is required.
Can I opt for accessories cover at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can opt for accessories cover at the time of renewal to stretch the extent of coverage.
How can I contact the insurer for renewal?
You can get in touch with National General Insurance in the following ways:
- Making a call on its helpline number 1800 345 0330 or 1800 123 230230 (chargeable).
- Visiting the nearest branch.