Kotak Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Kotak Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
What is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
Bike insurance premium calculator is a digital tool that helps you know the premium for a bike insurance policy before buying it. The premium calculator helps you to find the most suitable bike insurance quotes offered by multiple insurers and compare them to shortlist the best one. To get quotes using InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator, you are required to enter a few details of your bike. These include the brand name, model, registration city and year etc.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
InusranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator is easy to use. It helps you know the premium for your bike insurance policy by following a few steps given below:
Step 1: Select your bike’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select the City of your bike registration. Answer the question ‘When did you buy your bike?’ by selecting the year of purchase.
Step 3: Tell us ‘Have you made a claim in the previous year?’ by selecting yes or no.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button. You will find the right IDV and premium amount for your bike insurance policy.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator offers you the following benefits:
- Right Insured Declared Value: Taking in consideration a few factors like make, model, variant, age of the vehicle, city of registration, etc.,the premium calculator tells you the right Insured Declared Value or IDV. This keeps you informed about the amount that you can claim from an insurer in case of loss or damage.
- Correct Premium: Bike insurance premium calculator tells you the correct premium in advance that you will be required to pay for the shortlisted bike insurance policy. It makes you well aware of your buying decision.
- Improves Your Decision Making Ability: InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator lets you find bike insurance quotes from multiple insurers. You can also compare them online in order to shortlist the most suitable one for your bike.
- Helps You to Buy Economic Deals: The premium calculator displays the most suitable quotes as per your bike’s details. You can then choose the most affordable policy by comparing them.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium to Buy a New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium to Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India)
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
Premium for comprehensive and standalone own-damage bike insurance plans are affected by several factors such as your bike’s make, model, variant, fuel type, cubic capacity, and location of registration. As there are many factors involved in determining the bike insurance premium, therefore it may happen that two people owning a bike of the same brand are required to pay different premiums. Read about the factors that affect bike insurance premium:
Factors Which Determine Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
Given below are some factors that affect the premium for bike insurance:
- Engine’s Cubic Capacity: Your bike will require more consumables if its cubic capacity is higher. So, you will be required to pay a higher premium if you own a bike with a higher cubic capacity and you want to get it insured, and vice versa.
- Insured Declared Value (IDV): IDV is the maximum amount that you can claim from an insurer in case your bike gets damaged or stolen. IDV is decided by the insurer considering your bike’s make, model, and variant. Higher the IDV of your bike, higher premium you will be required to pay to get it insured.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB): Another factor that affects your bike insurance premium is No Claim Bonus. Insurers offer a discount on bike insurance premium to the policyholders as a reward for no claim made during a policy term. Usually, the No Claim Bonus ranges between 20%-50%.
- Anti-Theft Devices: Installing anti-theft devices reduced the chances of your bike getting stolen which further reduced the liability on the insurer. So, if you have ARAI-approved anti-theft devices installed in your bike, then you will be required to pay a lesser premium.
- Number of Add-Ons: Add-ons are additional coverage benefits that you can purchase with your bike insurance policy. You can buy add-on benefits like zero depreciation, roadside assistance cover, etc by paying some extra premium and enhancing the coverage for your bike.
Explore Kotak Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Kotak Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about several advantages of applying for bike insurance with Kotak General Insurance.
- Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak General Insurance.
- Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike insurance policy in detail.
- Read this article to take note of the benefits of purchasing a long-term bike insurance from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can renew your bike insurance policy online with Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Kotak Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Kotak Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What factors determine the premium of a bike insurance policy?
There are various factors that affect the premium of a bike insurance policy such as Engine’s Cubic Capacity, Insured Declared Value (IDV), No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, the City of Registration, Number of Add-Ons, Age of the Owner, and so on.
Can I use the premium calculator to calculate the premium for my old bike?
Yes, the premium calculator will assist you in finding the premium offered by different insurance providers for new as well as old or used bikes.
Where can I find the bike insurance premium calculator?
You can find the best bike insurance premium calculator to compute the premium and IDV at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Why should I use a bike insurance premium calculator?
The bike insurance premium calculator will help you find the accurate premium for your bike insurance policy, get the correct IDV of your bike, and pick an affordable bike insurance plan with right decisions about the bike insurance plan.
What details should I enter in the bike insurance premium calculator?
You will be required to enter details like make of the bike, model of the bike, RTO location of the bike, registration year of the bike, etc., to find the right premium offered by the insurers for a bike insurance plan.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Easily check your bike insurance expiration date and status ...28 September 2023
Check out what is slipper clutch? Learn their definition, di...28 September 2023
Discover the differences between Ola S1 vs S1 Pro electric s...28 September 2023
Discover the MCWG Full Form in Driving Licence, eligibility ...28 September 2023
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023