Kotak Bike Insurance Renewal
Kotak General Insurance provides a cost-effective solution to protect your bike against the uncertainties of life on the roads through its bike insurance policies. However, once you purchase bike insurance, you need to select a tenure after which the policy gets expired and requires renewal. You can enjoy the privileges after the expiry date only if you renew the policy.
Kotak General Insurance has developed a seamless renewal process through their online as well as offline procedures. It provides assistance to its policyholder through its dedicated helpdesk team to make renewal a hassle-free experience. The procedures involved in the renewal of Kotak bike insurance have been elaborately discussed below.
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Kotak bike insurance has made it easy for its policyholders to renew the bike insurance policy by the following three simple steps.
Step 1: Visit the policy renewal page on the official website
● Open the official website of Kotak General Insurance
● Click on “Renewal”
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
After clicking the said option, a new page of “Insurance Renewal” opens up. Select “Kotak Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance Policy".You have to fill up the policy number, Registration number, mobile number and chassis number and click on “Submit”. A new page opens up with the policy details and premium amount. Check the details and proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The final step of this process is to make the payment through its payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT. After the final payment, you receive the policy documents within a few days.
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Kotak bike insurance policy can be renewed offline by dialling the toll-free number 1800 266 4545. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Benefits of Renewing Kotak Bike Insurance
● No documentation is required.
● Shields the policyholder from the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike.
● Takes care of the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
● Provides the repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
● Avail to No Claim Bonus to get some discounts.
● Takes care of the legal obligations arising due to accidents.
● Active roadside assistance.
● Option to extend your coverage by opting for add-on covers.
● Gives a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
Explore Kotak Bike Insurance
Kotak Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
When do I need to renew my Kotak bike insurance policy?
You can initiate the renewal of Kotak bike insurance when you are nearing the expiry date of the existing policy. It is recommended to renew the policy before the expiry date as a penalty will be charged if caught without a valid policy. You can also get your policy renewed within 90 days of its lapse but in such cases an inspection is required.
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer to Kotak at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can transfer the No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer while renewing Kotak bike insurance.
How do I change the personal details at the time of renewal?
You can provide your updated personal details to the insurer while renewing your Kotak bike insurance policy.
Can I include the consumable cover to my policy while renewing it?
Yes, you can opt for the consumable cover to the renewed Kotak bike insurance policy with a slight increase in premium.
From where can I get more information about Kotak bike insurance policy?
You can get more information about Kotak bike insurance policy by the following means.
- Through its official website
- By calling on its toll-free number 1800 266 4545
- By visiting the nearest branch.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020
- Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Pl...
Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans10 September 2020