IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Bike insurance policy provides the best policy solution to its customers. With a claim settlement ratio of 90.69%, the company has been able to resolve thousands of its customer’s problems. It holds a great record and offers a seamless procedure for claim settlement to the policyholders.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement:
Following documents are required at the time of settling an Accidental Claim:
- A copy of Insurance Policy/Cover note proof.
- A copy of Registration Book, Tax Receipt. Keep the original documents for verification.
- A copy of Motor Driving License of the person driving the vehicle at the time of the accident.
- Copy of FIR (In case of Third Property damage/Death/Body Injury)
- Estimate for repairs from the repairer where the vehicle is repaired.
- Repair Bill and payment receipts after the job is completed.
- Claims discharge papers cum satisfaction voucher signed across a revenue stamp.
- Documents as per the AML Guidelines.
- Permit, Fitness and Load Challan (in case of Commercial Vehicle).
Following documents are required at the time of settling a Theft Claim:
- Original Policy document
- Original Registration Book/Certificate and Tax payment receipt.
- Previous insurance details such as Policy number, Insurance Company, Period of insurance.
- All the sets of Key, Service Booklet, Original Purchase Invoice and Non-Repossession Letter from Financier.
- Copy of FIR and Final Investigation Report.
- Acknowledged copy of the letter addressed to RTO intimating theft and making vehicle “NON-USE”.
- Form 28, 29 and 30 signed by the insured and Form 35 signed by the Financer, as the case may be, undated and blank.
- Letter of Subrogation.
- Consent towards agreed claim settlement value from you and financer.
- NOC of Financer if the claim is to be settled in your favour.
- Blank and undated “Vakalatnama”
- Documents as per AML Guidelines.
How To Make a Cashless Claim?
IFFCO Tokio provides a cashless claim facility for all its customers. The policyholders, who have opted for this cover, do not need to spend a single penny for repairing their vehicle. The insurance company will take care of all the expenses related to your two-wheeler. Following are the steps to make a cashless claim:
Step 1: Get in touch with IFFCO Tokio
Contact your insurer after the accident and share all the necessary details like location, time etc. You can either dial their toll-free number 1800 103 5499 or register a complaint online on their official website.
Step 2: Register Claim
After registering the claim you will receive a confirmation message stating the acceptance of your claim along with a claim reference number. The representative will guide you about the further steps you need to follow.
Step 3: Survey and Repair
The insurance company will send a surveyor to check the extent of the damages caused to the bike during the accident. After the survey, he will provide you with a claim form.
Step 4: Towing Service
IFFCO Tokio will arrange towing service for you upon request. It will be easier to take your damaged bike to the nearest network garage.
Step 5: Claim Settlement
After the completion of all the formalities, the insurance company will pay its part of liability and rest will be borne by the policyholder.
How To Make a Reimbursement Claim?
In case the policyholder fails to reach the network garages, they can take their vehicle to other garages. To file a reimbursement claim, the policyholders need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Contact Your Insurer
First of all, you need to contact IFFCO Tokio using their toll-free number 1800 103 5499. Inform them about the incident and asked them to initiate the reimbursement process. You can also register your claim on the insurer’s official website.
Step 2: Register A Claim and Get Claim Reference Number
The Claim Department of IFFCO Tokio will revert back to you with a unique claim reference number and inform you about all the documents required. Meanwhile, you need to fill all the details correctly in the claim form.
Step 3: Get Bike Surveyed
The company will send a surveyor to check the condition of the bike before it is sent for repairs. In case of a major accident the company first sends the surveyors for inspection and then it is moved to the garage.
Step 4: Repair and Reimbursement
Get the bike repaired at the garage of your choice and make the required payment. After that, submit all the documents asked by the company along with the bills and receipts to make the request reimbursement of the claim. After considering all the deductibles and depreciation amount the company finally disburse the amount.
Claim Rejection Reasons
There are certain conditions that must be fulfilled by the policyholder at the time of filing a claim. Following are the common reasons for two-wheeler insurance claim rejection:
- Malfunctioning of the vehicle parts
- Registering a fraudulent Claim
- Claiming wrong coverage amount
- Misinterpretation of facts
- Driving without licence
- Lack of details required to process the claim
- Delay in intimation about the mishap to the insurer.
- Act of negligence
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Claim FAQs
How can I avail cashless service for my bike?You can get cashless repair and replacement service by taking your bike to more than 4300 network garage across India. The policyholders can take their bikes to these garages during the policy period.
Can I make online payment while purchasing two-wheeler insurance?Yes, the customers can make payment through the online mode while purchasing an IFFCO Tokio insurance. The payment can be made through a credit card, debit card or online banking.
What should I do in case of an accident?In case of an accident you should first seek first aid and then register the incident at the nearest police station. After that inform the insurance company about the incident to file a claim.
What should I do if my bike is stolen?In case of theft, the policyholder first needs to file an FIR at the nearest police station and inform the insurance company afterwards. The police will try to trace the vehicle for the next 90 days. In case they fail to spot the vehicle they will issue a Non-Traceable report the case will move to the court of law. The court will then issue a Non Objection Certificate after which the insurance company will start the investigation from their side. If the insurance company fails to get the bike, the claim settlement procedure will begin.
How should I register my claim at IFFCO Tokio?You can contact IFFCO Tokio customer care at their toll-free number 1800 103 5499 or get online claim assistance. If you have a branch nearby, you can visit during office hours.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020
- Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Pl...
Understand Theft Cover of Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans10 September 2020