Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Renewal
Bajaj Allianz has provided an economical solution to deal with the risks on the road. Its bike insurance provides you with an extra layer of protection against the uncertainties of life. However, every policy has its term and expiry date. You must initiate renewal before the expiry date.
With the digitalization of all procedures, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has framed the renewal of bike insurance online. However, it does not fail to provide a seamless renewal procedure offline as well. Whenever in doubt, its active helpdesk service provides assistance to the policyholders.
The renewal of bike insurance policy can be carried out by following some simple steps that are described elaborately here.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Bajaj Allianz facilitates its policyholders by simplifying the renewal procedure just in two-steps without any hassle.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page and fill policy details
- Visit the official website of Reliance General Insurance.
- Click on “Renew”
- On the two-wheeler insurance section, click on “Renew Now”
- Fill up the “My existing policy number is” and “My bike registration number is” segment and the security question.
- Click on “ View premium details”
Step 2: Make the payment for renewal
Bajaj Allianz sends you a quote for the policy and you have to make the payment using a debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT. Once you make the final payment, you receive the policy details in your inbox and hard copy of the policy document within a few days.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance by dialling the toll-free number of Bajaj Allianz Insurance which is 1800 209 5858. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Benefits of Renewing Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- Protection against the uncertainties of accident, theft and damage of the bike.
- Provides coverage for all the liabilities of the third party in case of an accident.
- Provides free of cost repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
- Avail to No Claim Bonus if you don’t make any claim during the tenure.
- Take care of the legal obligations arising due to accidents.
- 24*7 emergency assistance.
- Stretch your coverage by opting for add-on covers.
- Provides a sense of financial security.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Can I change my contact number at the time of renewal of Bajaj Allianz bike insurance?
Yes, you can change your contact number while renewing your Bajaj Allianz bike insurance. It is advisable to update any change of personal details at this stage.
Can I avail to No Claim Bonus if I renew after the expiry of the policy?
After the expiry date of the policy, you may lose your accumulated No Claim Bonus. However, Bajaj Allianz provides you assurance of availing No Claim Bonus on renewal within 90 days of the expiry of the existing policy.
What happens if I do not renew my existing policy?
An insurance policy protects you from all the uncertainties of life. If you do not renew your existing policy, you may have to face the following consequences.
- You have to bear the financial and legal liabilities of the third party in case of any road mishap
- You will be penalized for riding a bike without a valid insurance policy.
- You do not get any compensation for the theft of the insured bike
How do I receive the documents of the renewed policy if I opt for the offline process?
In case of the offline process, once you are done with the payment, the insurer sends the hard copy of the policy documents to your address via courier. It usually reaches the policyholder in 7-10 days after the purchase.
What are the documents required for renewal in case of the offline procedure?
You have to provide the following documents in case of the offline process of renewing Bajaj Allianz bike insurance.
- A copy of the previous document policy.
- Certificate of Registration of the bike.