Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Renewal
Raheja QBE General Insurance Policy offers different types of bike insurance plans which come for a specific policy term. After this term, the policy needs to be renewed so that you can keep availing of policy benefits. In case you do not renew the policy, then you will lose the accumulated benefits such as the No Claim Bonus (NCB). Therefore, is recommended to timely renew your bike insurance policy before it gets lapsed. To learn about the bike insurance renewal process, read below:
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy Renewal-Online Renewal
The steps to renew your Raheja QBE bike insurance policy are listed below:
Step 1: Visit the official website
- Visit the official website of Raheja QBE and go to the renewal page of bike insurance
- Click on the ‘Renew’ button
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
- Enter the policy details such as policy number, expiry date of the existing bike insurance policy, etc., as asked.
- Proceed to the next step of modifying the policy by selecting any add-ons that you wish to include under your policy and the policy tenure.
- Fill up the other details such as nominee and contact details to proceed to the next and last step of bike insurance policy renewal.
Step 3: Pay the Required Premium Online
Pay the premium as the amount displayed on your screen. You can pay the premium in flexible modes such as Credit cards, Debit cards, E-wallets, etc. After paying the premium, you will receive policy documents via registered mail ID.
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
In case you are not able to renew your Raheja QBE bike insurance policy online, then you may do it offline as well. You can do this by visiting the nearest branch of Raheja QBE or contacting the customer care executives of the insurance company.
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Following are the benefits of renewing your Raheja QBE Bike insurance policy:
- Access to No Claim Bonus
- Financial security
- Emergency assistance available
- Cover in case the bike gets damaged
- Fulfils legal liability
- Option to include add-on covers
- Financial protection in case of manmade or natural calamities
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- It is important if you want to ride on roads legally. Read this article to know what mistakes to avoid when purchasing bike insurance from Raheja QBE.
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance Renewal Online, Premium Calculator User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What are the documents required for bike insurance renewal?
Following are the documents required for bike insurance renewal:
- Details of the policyholder such as name, address, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
- Information related to the policyholder’s driving licence
- Old insurance policy number
- Vehicle registration number and vehicle registration certificate number
- Details of Credit card, Debit card, or e-wallet, to pay the required premium online.
Can I transfer my No Claim Bonus (NCB) at the time of bike insurance renewal?
Yes. You can transfer your No Claim Bonus at the time of bike insurance renewal in case you wish to change your bike insurance company.
Why should I renew my bike insurance policy?
Following are the reasons why you must renew your bike insurance policy on time:
- A bike insurance policy offers you protection for natural disasters like earthquakes, fire, floods, cyclones, landslides, self-ignition, etc.
- A bike insurance policy covers you for man-made calamities like burglary, theft, strike, accident, war, etc.
- It is a legal liability to own a bike insurance policy to be able to ride a bike legally on the Indian roads. If you do not renew your policy, then you might be punished for the same.
- It offers you security as you are insured at all times.
- It provides you access to No Claim Bonus.
Will my NCB remain active on renewing the bike insurance policy?
Yes. Your No Claim Bonus will stay active on bike insurance policy renewal. But note that in the case the policy is not renewed and gets lapsed, then you will lose all the accumulated benefits including the No Claim Bonus.
What is the right time to renew a bike insurance policy?
The right time to renew a bike insurance policy is usually a month before the policy expiry date. When renewing your policy, you can include certain add-on benefits such as pillion rider cover, roadside assistance, etc. as per your budget and requirements.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023