- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Renewal
Raheja QBE General Insurance Policy offers different types of bike insurance plans which come for a specific policy term. After this term, the policy needs to be renewed so that you can keep availing of policy benefits. In case you do not renew the policy, then you will lose the accumulated benefits such as the No Claim Bonus (NCB). Therefore, is recommended to timely renew your bike insurance policy before it gets lapsed. To learn about the bike insurance renewal process, read below:
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy Renewal-Online Renewal
The steps to renew your Raheja QBE bike insurance policy are listed below:
Step 1: Visit the official website
- Visit the official website of Raheja QBE and go to the renewal page of bike insurance
- Click on the ‘Renew’ button
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
- Enter the policy details such as policy number, expiry date of the existing bike insurance policy, etc., as asked.
- Proceed to the next step of modifying the policy by selecting any add-ons that you wish to include under your policy and the policy tenure.
- Fill up the other details such as nominee and contact details to proceed to the next and last step of bike insurance policy renewal.
Step 3: Pay the Required Premium Online
Pay the premium as the amount displayed on your screen. You can pay the premium in flexible modes such as Credit cards, Debit cards, E-wallets, etc. After paying the premium, you will receive policy documents via registered mail ID.
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
In case you are not able to renew your Raheja QBE bike insurance policy online, then you may do it offline as well. You can do this by visiting the nearest branch of Raheja QBE or contacting the customer care executives of the insurance company.
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Following are the benefits of renewing your Raheja QBE Bike insurance policy:
- Access to No Claim Bonus
- Financial security
- Emergency assistance available
- Cover in case the bike gets damaged
- Fulfils legal liability
- Option to include add-on covers
- Financial protection in case of manmade or natural calamities
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance Renewal Online, Premium Calculator User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What are the documents required for bike insurance renewal?
Following are the documents required for bike insurance renewal:
- Details of the policyholder such as name, address, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
- Information related to the policyholder’s driving licence
- Old insurance policy number
- Vehicle registration number and vehicle registration certificate number
- Details of Credit card, Debit card, or e-wallet, to pay the required premium online.
Can I transfer my No Claim Bonus (NCB) at the time of bike insurance renewal?
Yes. You can transfer your No Claim Bonus at the time of bike insurance renewal in case you wish to change your bike insurance company.
Why should I renew my bike insurance policy?
Following are the reasons why you must renew your bike insurance policy on time:
- A bike insurance policy offers you protection for natural disasters like earthquakes, fire, floods, cyclones, landslides, self-ignition, etc.
- A bike insurance policy covers you for man-made calamities like burglary, theft, strike, accident, war, etc.
- It is a legal liability to own a bike insurance policy to be able to ride a bike legally on the Indian roads. If you do not renew your policy, then you might be punished for the same.
- It offers you security as you are insured at all times.
- It provides you access to No Claim Bonus.
Will my NCB remain active on renewing the bike insurance policy?
Yes. Your No Claim Bonus will stay active on bike insurance policy renewal. But note that in the case the policy is not renewed and gets lapsed, then you will lose all the accumulated benefits including the No Claim Bonus.
What is the right time to renew a bike insurance policy?
The right time to renew a bike insurance policy is usually a month before the policy expiry date. When renewing your policy, you can include certain add-on benefits such as pillion rider cover, roadside assistance, etc. as per your budget and requirements.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Purchasing Long-Term Digit Bike Insura...
Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a lon...25 October 2021
- How to Find Ideal Two-Wheeler Insurance for City R...
It is important to cover your two-wheeler with the right ins...24 October 2021
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Bike Insuranc...
Read this article to take a note of the things that you shou...22 October 2021
- Why Is It Mandatory to Have Bike Insurance in Indi...
Read this article to know why it is mandatory to have bike i...22 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021