Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Renewal
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance provides an economical solution to protect your bike against the uncertainties of life on the roads. However, once you purchase bike insurance, you select a tenure. You can enjoy the privileges after the expiry date only if you renew the policy.
Royal Sundaram has introduced a seamless renewal process through their online portal to facilitate its policyholders. It even provides assistance to its policyholder through its dedicated support team.
The whole procedure of Royal Sundaram Bike insurance renewal has been elaborately discussed below.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Royal Sundaram has made it easy for its policyholders to renew the bike insurance policy in three simple steps.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page on the official website
- Open the official website of Royal Sundaram
- Click on “INSTA RENEW”
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
After clicking the said option, a new page opens up. You have to fill up the policy number and the expiry date and click on “Submit”. A new page opens up with the policy details and premium amount. Check the details and proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The final step of this process is to make the payment through its payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT. After the final payment, you receive the policy details in your inbox within a few days.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Royal Sundaram bike insurance can be renewed offline by dialling the toll-free number 1860-425-0000. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- No Documentation required.
- Active emergency assistance.
- Avail to No Claim Bonus to get some discounts.
- Gives a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
- Takes care of the legal obligations arising due to accidents.
- Option to extend your coverage by opting for add-on covers.
- Provides the repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
- Protection from the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike.
- Provides support for the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
Explore Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
- Read this article to get easy steps on getting a duplicate bike insurance policy online from Royal Sundaram.
- Your two-wheeler insurance document is an important document which you should read carefully and check for errors before signing.
- Common two-wheeler issues that can lead to brake failure. To ensure the safety of yourself, your fellow passengers, and other individuals on the roads
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
When do I need to initiate the renewal of Royal Sundaram bike insurance?
You can initiate the renewal of Royal Sundaram bike insurance when you are nearing the expiry date of the existing policy. It is recommended to renew the policy before the expiry date as a penalty will be charged if caught without a valid policy. However, you may renew the policy within 90 days of the lapse of the previous policy.
What documents are required to renew the Royal Sundaram bike Insurance policy online?
The renewal of Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy does not involve any paperwork. You just need to provide the policy number of your existing policy and the expiry date.
Can I add Electronic fittings cover to the renewed policy?
Yes, you can add any add-on such as electronic fittings cover to your policy at the time of renewal.
How can I contact the insurer for renewal?
You can contact Royal Sundaram General Insurance for renewal by calling the toll-free 1860-425-0000.
What is the benefit of No Claim Bonus?
You can avail some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy if you have No Claim Bonus.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023