What Is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
A premium calculator for bike insurance is a digital tool that helps you get the right premium cost for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance plans. It shows you the correct amount of premium by entering some particulars of your bike which include make, model, variant, registration year and RTO location, etc. After filling up these details, the insurance calculator comes up with the right premium amount for your bike insurance policy.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your bike.
Step 2: Select the City of Registration and Year of Purchase of your bike.
Step 3: Share with us as if you have made any claim in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and premium for your bike insurance policy.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The bike insurance premium calculator helps you get the right IDV in accordance with the make, model and age of your bike. By knowing the right IDV, you can request the claim for the correct claim amount of your bike in case of theft or total loss.
- Correct Premium Amount – To get the right premium amount of bike insurance policy is the key purpose of this calculator. By getting the correct amount of premium of different bike insurance plans, you can compare and choose the most suited policy for your bike.
- Assist in Decision Making – The premium calculator makes you informed about the current insurance premium rates in the market. With the right knowledge of the premium costs, you can make wise decisions in relation to your bike insurance plan.
- Helps to Choose Economical Plans – You can easily find the right premium cost of different insurance providers with this premium calculator. After getting various policy quotes, you can compare and select the most cost-efficient bike insurance policy.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI))
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive bike insurance plans is based on various factors which includes make, model, and the variant of your bike, age of your bike, fuel type and engine capacity of your bike, and so on. You can get the right premium amount for your bike insurance plan by just entering some basic details in the premium calculator. However, here are some factors that can impact your policy premium amount:
Factors Affecting Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
- Owner’s Age - The insurance providers assume on the basis of track records that with age people start driving more responsibly, which increases the risk on the insurance company. Hence, younger riders are charged a higher premium in comparison to older riders.
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) - The Insured Declared Value denotes the current value of the bike, which the insurer has to compensate in case of theft or total loss. It means that the bikes with higher IDV will be charged with higher premium.
- Engine’s Cubic Capacity - The insurance companies charge a higher premium from the owners of the bike with a higher cubic capacity than from those with a bike with lower cubic capacity as the high cubic capacity bikes makes more consumption of consumables to produce more force.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) - The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is the discount, which is earned by a policyholder by not making any claim in the previous policy year. With the NCB, the policyholders can get a discount of 20% to 50% on their premium amounts.
- Anti-Theft Devices - The anti-theft devices provide more protection to the bike and reduces the chances of theft. It also reduces the risk likely to be suffered by the insurance companies, therefore, bikes with anti-theft devices are charged a lower premium.
What is your bike's brand?
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- What is the VIN? What is the chassis number? What is the engine number of your bike? Where can you find it? Let's get answers to all the questions.
- How to get no-objection certificate for a bike online? A no-objection certificate or noc is an important legal document. Read more.
- What things should you keep in a two-wheeler safety kit? We have a list down of essential things that every bike riders must keep in their riding kit.
- The rules set by IRDA differ based on the type of coverage for two-wheeler insurance policies. Here are the IRDA rules for two-wheeler insurance.
- Are you looking for buying long term two wheeler insurance online? Learn how to buy long term two wheeler insurance online for your bike.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
4 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
Why should I use the bike insurance premium calculator?
With the bike insurance premium calculator, you can easily get the premium amount and IDV offered by different insurance companies. It will help you select a better bike insurance plan.
How can I use the premium calculator to get the right premium amount?
You can find the best premium calculator to compute the premium and Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your insurance policy at the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Can I avail the premium calculator to compute the policy premium for my old bike?
Yes, you can avail premium calculator to compute the premium amount for your old bike.
What factors affect the premium of a bike insurance plan?
Factors that affect the insurance premium of a bike insurance cover are Insured Declared Value (IDV), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, Age of the Owner and so on.
What details should I enter to calculate the premium on the premium calculator?
You will have to enter details like make, model and variant of your bike, fuel type of your bike, RTO location of your bike, engine capacity of your bike, registration year of your bike, etc., to get the premium amounts offered by different insurers through the premium calculator.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- What Is A PUC Certificate For A Bike?
This article will provide comprehensive information about th...17 May 2021
- Points To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Second-Hand...
This article provides you a few points that you can consider...17 May 2021
- Why Is It A Must To Use A Bike Insurance Premium C...
This article will provide you with information on what an in...16 May 2021
- Is A Personal Accident Mandatory For Bike Owners?
Read along to know if personal accident mandatory for bike o...15 May 2021
- Reduce Your Bike Insurance Premium By Avoiding Sma...
Read this article to understand how avoiding small claims wi...14 May 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Bike PUC Certific...
PUC test evaluates a vehicle's emissions and determines whet...23 March 2021
- Documents Required for Bike/Two-Wheeler Insurance ...
Read the article to know what all documents are required at ...26 March 2021
- How To Find the VIN, Chassis And Engine Number Of ...
Check this post to learn how to find the VIN, Chassis and en...22 March 2021
- How is Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculated?
To calculate the overall cost of the insurance, you can use ...19 March 2021
- Want to Apply For Your Bike’s PUC Certificate? Her...
A lack of a PUC Bike certificate insures the driver and the ...23 March 2021