Oriental Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Oriental Bike Insurance Renewal
Oriental General Insurance has minimized the risks on roads for thousands of people through its protective bike insurance plan. Oriental bike insurance effectively shields its policyholders from the uncertainties on roads at affordable premiums. Just like every other insurance policy, the bike insurance policy comes with an expiry date. To enjoy the protection post-expiry, the policyholders should renew the policy.
Oriental General Insurance has made the renewal process easier for its policyholders by digitalizing the procedure. However, the policyholders may opt for the traditional offline process for renewing the policy as well. The policyholders can even get assistance regarding any issue from its active helpdesk service. The renewal procedures of Oriental bike insurance policy has been described below elaborately.
Oriental Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Oriental Insurance has simplified the online renewal process of bike insurance in just three simple steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and go to the renewal page
- Open the official website of Oriental Insurance
- Click on “RENEW ONLINE”
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
A new page opens up asking for your policy details. Enter the policy number and click on “Renew Now”. The policy details open up. Check the details and move to the next tab of “Premium Calculated” where the quote is shown. Open the next option, “Customer personal information for IOCL”. Enter the updated personal details and proceed to the last step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The last step involves making the payment of the premium through its payment gateway using a debit card or via net banking. After the final payment, you receive the policy documents within a few days.
Oriental Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Oriental insurance can be renewed offline by dialling the helpdesk numbers 1800-118-485 and 011-33208485 (chargeable). You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Oriental Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- No Documentation required.
- Active emergency assistance
- Avail No Claim Bonus to get some discounts
- Gives a sense of financial security and peace of mind
- Takes care of the legal obligations arising due to accidents
- Option to stretch your coverage by opting for add-on covers
- Avail free repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages
- Protection from the uncertainties of accident and damage of the bike
- Provides support for the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
Explore Oriental Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Bike Insurance
- few things to check for while buying a secondhand two-wheeler in India
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider before purchasing bike insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Top reasons to buy bike insurance from Oriental Insurance. Read this article to know things that you should consider while buying bike insurance.
- Read to know how modifications to your bike affect premium when purchased from Oriental Insurance Company.
- You should consider various factors before buying a bike insurance plan. But what to check before buying bike insurance? Here’s your guide.
Oriental Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Oriental Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Can I update my contact details at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can update your contact details at the time of renewal under the section of personal details of the policyholder.
Can I transfer No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer to Oriental bike insurance?
Yes, the No Claim Bonus of the previous insurer can be transferred to Oriental bike insurance policy to avail some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy.
Can I change my policy period to 6 months from 1 year at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can change your policy period to 6 months from 1 year at the time of renewal.
How do I receive the hard copy of the renewed policy documents if I opt for the offline process?
For the offline process, you receive the hard copy of your bike insurance at your residence address via courier within a few days after the purchase.
Where do I get more information about the renewal process of Oriental bike insurance?
You can obtain more information about the renewal process of Oriental bike insurance from its official website and by dialling its helpline number 1800 118485 or 011-33208485 (chargeable).
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Explore the top-rated motorcycles available in India for 202...26 September 2023
Stay informed on bike helmet safety!25 September 2023
Learn how to reduce your two-wheeler insurance premium and r...25 September 2023
Discover essential insights into two-wheeler insurance polic...23 September 2023
Discover more about the impact of bike engine capacity on mo...23 September 2023