Tata AIG Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
A bike insurance premium calculator is an online tool that assists you find the correct insurance premium for your Tata AIG bike insurance policy. You can get an instant premium from the calculator by entering some bike details like make, model, variant, RTO location and so on. Entering these details on the premium calculator will give you the right premiums of different insurance providers with which you can choose a premium quote as per your requirements and budget.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your Bike’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your Bike’s Registered Location and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Mention if you have requested any claim in the last policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and premium of bike insurance plans.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The bike insurance premium calculator helps you get the right IDV in accordance with the make, model and age of your bike. By knowing the right IDV, you can request the claim for the correct claim amount of your bike in case of theft or total loss.
- Correct Amount of Premium - To get the right premium amount of bike insurance plans is the key purpose of premium calculator. By getting the right amount of premium for different bike insurance plans, you can select the most suited one for you.
- Assist in Decision Making – The premium calculator informs you about the prevailing bike insurance premium rates in the market. With the knowledge of the IDVs and premium costs of various policies, you can make prudent decisions related to your bike insurance plan.
- Helps In Finding a Cost-Effective Plan – With the right IDV and the premium amount of bike insurance plans, calculated by the premium calculator, you can select the most economical and value for money insurance plan.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI))
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive bike insurance plans is dependent on diverse factors like make, model, and the variant of the bike, age of the bike, fuel type and engine capacity of the bike, etc. You can use our premium calculator to get instant results for the premium cost of different bike insurance plans. To have a better understanding of premium calculation process, find below the factors affecting it:
Factors Which Determine Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
- Anti-Theft Devices – The anti-theft devices ensure the safety of your bike, which minimize the risk of offering compensation to the insurance company. Hence, insurance providers charge a lesser amount of premium from the bikes equipped with anti-theft devices.
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The Insured Declared Value of bike denotes its current value. It is also the amount that an insurance company has to provide to its policyholder in the event of theft or total loss. So, higher the IDV will be, higher will be the premium cost.
- Year of Registration – The year of registration reveals the age of a bike. It is a common fact that with every passing year increased depreciation applies on the bike that reduces its value. It means insurers have to offer lower compensation for an old bike. Therefore, older bikes are charged with a lower amount of premium than from the newer bikes.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) – The NCB is a discount on the premium amount, offered by the insurance company to its policyholders for not requesting any claim in the last policy term. The provided discount increases every claim free year and ranges between 20% to 50%. It means higher NCB will bring down the premium amount of the bike.
- Add-On Options – The add-on options under the bikes insurance plans offer additional protection to the bikes, which can only be availed by paying an extra amount. Thus, the more the add-on covers will be included in the policy, the higher will be the cost of premium.
What is your bike's brand?
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Tata Aig Bike Insurance
- All about depreciation shield in two-wheeler insurance explained. It is one of the most popular add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance. Know more.
- Looking to download IFFCO-Tokio policy for bike insurance? Check out the complete process of downloading a Iffco Tokio two wheeler insurance policy.
- Know simple process of bike registration certificate (RC) transfer in India. Explore more to know RC transfer fee, required documents and all you need
- You should know two-wheeler traffic rules in India. An essential guide for traffic rule for bike riders. Do not get confused about the traffic rules.
- Want to know Two Wheeler insurance claim procedure? Certain documents are mandatory to be presented for streamline bike insurance claim procedure.
Tata AIG Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
38 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
Tata AIG Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What factors can affect the premium of a bike insurance policy?
There are various factors that can affect the amount of premium of a bike insurance policy such as Anti-theft Devices, Insured Declared Value (IDV), Year of Registration, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Add-on Options and so on.
How can a bike insurance premium calculator help me?
The bike insurance premium calculator can assist you in getting the accurate premium amount for bike insurance plans and IDV of your bike which are offered by different insurers in the market. With this information, you can select an affordable plan and make prudent decisions in relation to bike insurance.
What details are required to be filled on the bike insurance premium calculator?
You need to enter details like make, model and variant of the bike, fuel type of the bike, RTO location of the bike, engine capacity of the bike, registration year of the bike, and so on, on the premium calculator to get the premium amounts offered by different insurance companies.
Can premium calculators be used for calculating premium for new bikes only?
No, the premium calculator can be used for computing the amount of premium for new as well as old bikes.
Where can I use the premium calculator to calculate the premium for my policy?
You can get the best premium calculator to compute the premium and IDV for your plan at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- What Is A PUC Certificate For A Bike?
This article will provide comprehensive information about th...17 May 2021
- Points To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Second-Hand...
This article provides you a few points that you can consider...17 May 2021
- Why Is It A Must To Use A Bike Insurance Premium C...
This article will provide you with information on what an in...16 May 2021
- Is A Personal Accident Mandatory For Bike Owners?
Read along to know if personal accident mandatory for bike o...15 May 2021
- Reduce Your Bike Insurance Premium By Avoiding Sma...
Read this article to understand how avoiding small claims wi...14 May 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Bike PUC Certific...
PUC test evaluates a vehicle's emissions and determines whet...23 March 2021
- Documents Required for Bike/Two-Wheeler Insurance ...
Read the article to know what all documents are required at ...26 March 2021
- How To Find the VIN, Chassis And Engine Number Of ...
Check this post to learn how to find the VIN, Chassis and en...22 March 2021
- How is Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculated?
To calculate the overall cost of the insurance, you can use ...19 March 2021
- Want to Apply For Your Bike’s PUC Certificate? Her...
A lack of a PUC Bike certificate insures the driver and the ...23 March 2021