What is your bike's brand?
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a premium-class bike that will never fail to impress you with its style and performance. Its engine capacity of 346 cc generates 19.1 bhp of power and 28 nm of torque, which keeps you in a commanding position while being on the road. This classic bullet model is available in 2 variants and 10 colours, which all consists of iconic design, excellent rideability, and ultimate reliability. This bike comes with top-notch safety features such as disc brakes, single channel ABS system, air-cooled engine, halogen headlight, 12 V - 8 Ah battery capacity, etc.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance
The third party insurance is also known as liability only insurance cover. It is the minimum bike insurance plan which is mandatory to own in India while driving, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This plan offers you compensation for the expenses which you may incur towards a third party for any damage or loss occurred in an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without this basic insurance cover can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – This is an insurance policy that every bike owner in India should at least own, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. It covers all the financial liabilities that you may incur towards the third party for their bodily injuries or death along with property damage arising due to an accident with your bike. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is a bike insurance cover that offers you coverage for the damages or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a complete insurance package that compensates all your expenses incurred towards a third party as well as own-damages that arise due to the damages or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike From InsuranceDekho
You can get all your insurance solutions at a click by visiting the website of InsuranceDekho. You can easily purchase a bike insurance cover for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If the bike number is unavailable, then other details can also be entered like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location and so on, to proceed further
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to find various bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose the best quote for you as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the insurance policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View KTM 200 Duke Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance User Reviews10 Reviews
- Excellent policyEasy way to get the car insurance. Very fast and easy payment way. Good. Keep it up. Lots of insurance company and polic...Acko General InsuranceBy JARED SELVIN KUMAROn:4th March, 2021
- Good experienceI got a really good experience for car insurance at InsuranceDekho. They offered me fast service and smooth payment thro...Iffco TokioBy Avtar SinghOn:30th December, 2020
- Best Policy PortalGood to see you Insurancedekho to offer insurance at a fast pace and low price. The premium calculator on insurancedekho...Acko General InsuranceBy DHEERAJ KUMAR SHARMAOn:17th December, 2020
- Great experienceI got great experience while booking insurance. It was very easy to find the insurance plan for me and to make payment f...New IndiaBy ANISOn:23rd November, 2020
- Get various policy specifications on one pageThe website insurancedekho.com has listed the best insurers along with liable policy specifications. I didn’t need to do...DigitBy Tathagata Roy On:10th November, 2020
- Pocket-friendly optionsI wanted to buy budget-friendly insurance for my Royal Enfield Bullet 350. I checked out InsuranceDekho. It provided me ...Royal SundaramBy Basu PoddarOn:22nd October, 2020
- Easy to compare and chooseTo compare different bike insurance policies and selecting one as per your need and budget is easily possible at the Ins...KotakBy Prakhar JhaOn:29th September, 2020
- User friendlyGood user-friendly by all means. Good response time while payment and stepwise proceedings also. Got the idea of every p...New IndiaBy VIPIN S NAIROn:22nd September, 2020
- Safe and swift payment modesInsuranceDekho platform offered me the safest and swiftest payment modes while buying and renewing my National bike insu...NationalBy Anmol YadavOn:26th June, 2020
- ExcellentMy overall experience was good and helpful with insurancedekho.com. Thanks to your executive who suggest me better insur...Shriram General InsuranceBy SHIV KUMAROn:23rd May, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- What Is A PUC Certificate For A Bike?
This article will provide comprehensive information about th...17 May 2021
- Points To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Second-Hand...
This article provides you a few points that you can consider...17 May 2021
- Why Is It A Must To Use A Bike Insurance Premium C...
This article will provide you with information on what an in...16 May 2021
- Is A Personal Accident Mandatory For Bike Owners?
Read along to know if personal accident mandatory for bike o...15 May 2021
- Reduce Your Bike Insurance Premium By Avoiding Sma...
Read this article to understand how avoiding small claims wi...14 May 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Bike PUC Certific...
PUC test evaluates a vehicle's emissions and determines whet...23 March 2021
- Documents Required for Bike/Two-Wheeler Insurance ...
Read the article to know what all documents are required at ...26 March 2021
- How To Find the VIN, Chassis And Engine Number Of ...
Check this post to learn how to find the VIN, Chassis and en...22 March 2021
- How is Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculated?
To calculate the overall cost of the insurance, you can use ...19 March 2021
- Want to Apply For Your Bike’s PUC Certificate? Her...
A lack of a PUC Bike certificate insures the driver and the ...23 March 2021
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance FAQs
How to find my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy number?
It is important to know the policy number of your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy as it is referred by the insurer for administrative purpose and at the time of claim settlement. You can find your policy number either by calling the customer care executive of your insurance company or you can also find it simply by checking your policy document.
How to renew my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance online?
In order to renew your bike insurance plan online either visit the official website of your respective insurance company or you can also go to InsuranceDekho. Also, at InsuranceDekho you can make comparisons of various insurance plans by different insurance providers. Also, before making the payment online, ensure that you have read the whole policy document carefully.
Why is it important to compare different insurance plans for my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike before purchasing?
Before buying an insurance plan for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike, it will help you in understanding various options available in the market and choosing an optimum insurance plan based upon your requirements and budget. Also, you should not just compare insurance plans of different insurers but also make comparison between the different plans offered by different insurance companies.
- Get an optimum policy at a nominal price
- Get proper coverage at a low premium
- Enhanced coverage with various add-ons available
- Avail better services
- Helps to make a well-informed decision
The comparison of two-wheeler insurance plans is significant in order to get the following benefits:
What documents are required to file a claim for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy?
The documents that are needed to register a claim for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy depends upon the damages faced by the bike in accident and the type of insurance claim made. However, given below are the documents that are required for filing a claim for your two-wheeler insurance plan:
- Active Insurance Policy Document
- Active Driving License
- RC Book
- Pictures and other proofs of the accident
- Any other document
How does the age of my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike affect its depreciation rate?
A reduction in the monetary value of a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike or an asset is known as depreciation. With each passing year as the bike ages, the value of depreciation increases. The rate of depreciation is calculated according to the table stipulated by Indian Motor Tariff Act.
What happens when I renew my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance on time?
If you get your bike insurance policy for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike renewed before the expiry date or within the grace period, then you can enjoy the following benefits associated:
- Active bike insurance policy status for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike
- Your bike remains insured and protected
- In case no claims are raised by you during the previous policy tenure, then you are eligible for No Claim Bonus or NCB.
- No need of facing bike inspection
- Charges related to break-in policy are not levied.
How do insurance companies determine the insurance premium for my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike?
Insurance premium for a two wheeler is primarily determined by insurance companies on the basis of the following:
- Make of the bike
- Model of the bike
- Age of the bike
- Registration location of the bike
- Type of insurance plan selected
- Claim history of the insurance plan
Which documents should I carry while riding my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike?
While riding your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike on the public roads in India, you need to carry the following list of documents:
- A valid driving license
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Registration Certificate of your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike
- Printout/softcopy or photocopy of your existing two-wheeler insurance plan
Make sure that the above documents are up to date and they are not expired. In case you are possessing a hard copy of the documents, keep them safe from getting damaged. Also, alongside the hard copy, it is advisable to hold the soft copy as well.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.