Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance
Calculate Your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance Summary
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a premium-class bike that will never fail to impress you with its style and performance. Its engine capacity of 346 cc generates 19.1 bhp of power and 28 nm of torque, which keeps you in a commanding position while being on the road. This classic bullet model is available in 2 variants and 10 colours, which all consists of iconic design, excellent rideability, and ultimate reliability. This bike comes with top-notch safety features such as disc brakes, single channel ABS system, air-cooled engine, halogen headlight, 12 V - 8 Ah battery capacity, etc.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance
The third party insurance is also known as liability only insurance cover. It is the minimum bike insurance plan which is mandatory to own in India while driving, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This plan offers you compensation for the expenses which you may incur towards a third party for any damage or loss occurred in an accident with the involvement of your bike. Driving a bike without this basic insurance cover can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover – This is an insurance policy that every bike owner in India should at least own, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. It covers all the financial liabilities that you may incur towards the third party for their bodily injuries or death along with property damage arising due to an accident with your bike. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – This is a bike insurance cover that offers you coverage for the damages or loss incurred by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a complete insurance package that compensates all your expenses incurred towards a third party as well as own-damages that arise due to the damages or loss sustained by your own bike in an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike From InsuranceDekho
You can get all your insurance solutions at a click by visiting the website of InsuranceDekho. You can easily purchase a bike insurance cover for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your bike number in the “Get Your Quote” column. If the bike number is unavailable, then other details can also be entered like bike brand, bike model, bike variant, registration year, RTO location and so on, to proceed further
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to find various bike insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose the best quote for you as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the insurance policy document via email.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ABS BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Electric Start BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ES ABS BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 STD346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 STD BS4346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 X Kick Start346 cc,Petrol
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 X Electric Start346 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View KTM 200 Duke Insurance Quotes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance User Reviews14 Reviews
- Good Serviceexperience was good, website is easy to operate hassle free quick response and the insurance deals on the website compar...Read MoreNew IndiaBy SUSHEEL KUMAROn:16th May, 2022
- Different kinds of plans to pick out fromAs I was once searching for an insurance plan for a Royal Enfield basic 350, I visited InsuranceDekho’s internet site an...Read MoreRoyal SundaramBy Jyoti SundarOn:14th January, 2022
- Best advice from the helpline numberI visited InsuranceDekho to purchase a bike insurance policy, I contacted the helpline number of Insurancedekho as I was...Read MoreKotakBy Sooraj bamuOn:7th January, 2022
- Simple and fastFound very easy and helpful for renewal the policy. Anybody can use this facility without going physically to the office...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy RUPAM DASOn:2nd October, 2021
- Excellent policyEasy way to get the car insurance. Very fast and easy payment way. Good. Keep it up. Lots of insurance company and polic...Acko General InsuranceBy JARED SELVIN KUMAROn:3rd March, 2021
- Good experienceI got a really good experience for car insurance at InsuranceDekho. They offered me fast service and smooth payment thro...Read MoreIffco TokioBy Avtar SinghOn:30th December, 2020
- Best Policy PortalGood to see you Insurancedekho to offer insurance at a fast pace and low price. The premium calculator on insurancedekho...Acko General InsuranceBy DHEERAJ KUMAR SHARMAOn:16th December, 2020
- Great experienceI got great experience while booking insurance. It was very easy to find the insurance plan for me and to make payment f...Read MoreNew IndiaBy ANISOn:23rd November, 2020
- Get various policy specifications on one pageThe website insurancedekho.com has listed the best insurers along with liable policy specifications. I didn’t need to do...Read MoreDigitBy Tathagata Roy On:10th November, 2020
- Pocket-friendly optionsI wanted to buy budget-friendly insurance for my Royal Enfield Bullet 350. I checked out InsuranceDekho. It provided me ...Read MoreRoyal SundaramBy Basu PoddarOn:22nd October, 2020
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Bike Insurance FAQs
How to find my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy number?
It is important to know the policy number of your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy as it is referred by the insurer for administrative purpose and at the time of claim settlement. You can find your policy number either by calling the customer care executive of your insurance company or you can also find it simply by checking your policy document.
How to renew my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance online?
In order to renew your bike insurance plan online either visit the official website of your respective insurance company or you can also go to InsuranceDekho. Also, at InsuranceDekho you can make comparisons of various insurance plans by different insurance providers. Also, before making the payment online, ensure that you have read the whole policy document carefully.
Why is it important to compare different insurance plans for my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike before purchasing?
Before buying an insurance plan for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike, it will help you in understanding various options available in the market and choosing an optimum insurance plan based upon your requirements and budget. Also, you should not just compare insurance plans of different insurers but also make comparison between the different plans offered by different insurance companies.
- Get an optimum policy at a nominal price
- Get proper coverage at a low premium
- Enhanced coverage with various add-ons available
- Avail better services
- Helps to make a well-informed decision
The comparison of two-wheeler insurance plans is significant in order to get the following benefits:
What documents are required to file a claim for Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy?
The documents that are needed to register a claim for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance policy depends upon the damages faced by the bike in accident and the type of insurance claim made. However, given below are the documents that are required for filing a claim for your two-wheeler insurance plan:
- Active Insurance Policy Document
- Active Driving License
- RC Book
- Pictures and other proofs of the accident
- Any other document
How does the age of my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike affect its depreciation rate?
A reduction in the monetary value of a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike or an asset is known as depreciation. With each passing year as the bike ages, the value of depreciation increases. The rate of depreciation is calculated according to the table stipulated by Indian Motor Tariff Act.
What happens when I renew my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike insurance on time?
If you get your bike insurance policy for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike renewed before the expiry date or within the grace period, then you can enjoy the following benefits associated:
- Active bike insurance policy status for your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike
- Your bike remains insured and protected
- In case no claims are raised by you during the previous policy tenure, then you are eligible for No Claim Bonus or NCB.
- No need of facing bike inspection
- Charges related to break-in policy are not levied.
How do insurance companies determine the insurance premium for my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike?
Insurance premium for a two wheeler is primarily determined by insurance companies on the basis of the following:
- Make of the bike
- Model of the bike
- Age of the bike
- Registration location of the bike
- Type of insurance plan selected
- Claim history of the insurance plan
Which documents should I carry while riding my Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike?
While riding your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike on the public roads in India, you need to carry the following list of documents:
- A valid driving license
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Registration Certificate of your Royal Enfield Bullet 350 bike
- Printout/softcopy or photocopy of your existing two-wheeler insurance plan
Make sure that the above documents are up to date and they are not expired. In case you are possessing a hard copy of the documents, keep them safe from getting damaged. Also, alongside the hard copy, it is advisable to hold the soft copy as well.