Bajaj Chetak Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Bajaj Chetak PremiumElectric
Bajaj Chetak Premium 2023Electric
Calculate Your Bajaj Chetak Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Bajaj Chetak Insurance Summary
The Bajaj Chetak is an electric scooter that charges to its full capacity in 5 hours. The motor is 3800 W and can go up to 85-95 km in one full charge. It comes with an electronically assisted braking system with front disk and rear drum brakes. The scooter is available in six striking shades including white, pink, yellow, black, red and blue. The scooter is inspired by the iconic Chetak and is full of cues taken from the previous model. The styling is attractive and has several of the latest features including a fancy instrument cluster, reverse gear and LED lights.
Bajaj Chetak Insurance
In India, to be able to ride your Bajaj Chetak it is mandatory to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Without one, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. A third-party insurance cover provides compensation for third party liabilities in case of an unfortunate event including bodily injuries, death and property damage. To get insurance for your own vehicle you will either need a standalone own-damage cover alongside your third party cover, or a comprehensive cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance based on the coverage they provide:
- Third Party InsuranceInsurance Policy: This type of policy provides coverage for financial liabilities of the third party in case of an accident including, compensation of up to 1 lakh for property damage. It is a compulsory policy for all two-wheelers in India.
- Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: This type of policy is not compulsory but is a prudent choice for every two-wheeler. An own-damage cover gives compensation for damages incurred by the policyholder’s two-wheeler in case of an accident/mishap.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: This type of policy covers the third party liabilities and own-damage costs of the policyholder’s bike in case of an unfortunate event. If you’re looking for a trouble-free option, this is the one for you.
How to Buy Insurance for your Bajaj Chetak from InsuranceDekho?
Buying insurance for your Bajaj Chetak will take only a few seconds and some simple steps with InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit our Website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’. Enter your bike registration number or other its other details, such as make, model and year of registration in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section.
Step 3: Provide your name and mobile number. The best-suited policies will be on your screen.
Step 4: Select a policy that is best suited to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for your chosen policy. We will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Chetak Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023