What is your bike's brand?
Bajaj Chetak Insurance Summary
The Bajaj Chetak is an electric scooter that charges to its full capacity in 5 hours. The motor is 3800 W and can go up to 85-95 km in one full charge. It comes with an electronically assisted braking system with front disk and rear drum brakes. The scooter is available in six striking shades including white, pink, yellow, black, red and blue. The scooter is inspired by the iconic Chetak and is full of cues taken from the previous model. The styling is attractive and has several of the latest features including a fancy instrument cluster, reverse gear and LED lights.
Bajaj Chetak Insurance
In India, to be able to ride your Bajaj Chetak it is mandatory to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. Without one, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. A third-party insurance cover provides compensation for third party liabilities in case of an unfortunate event including bodily injuries, death and property damage. To get insurance for your own vehicle you will either need a standalone own-damage cover alongside your third party cover, or a comprehensive cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance based on the coverage they provide:
- Third Party InsuranceInsurance Policy: This type of policy provides coverage for financial liabilities of the third party in case of an accident including, compensation of up to 1 lakh for property damage. It is a compulsory policy for all two-wheelers in India.
- Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: This type of policy is not compulsory but is a prudent choice for every two-wheeler. An own-damage cover gives compensation for damages incurred by the policyholder’s two-wheeler in case of an accident/mishap.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: This type of policy covers the third party liabilities and own-damage costs of the policyholder’s bike in case of an unfortunate event. If you’re looking for a trouble-free option, this is the one for you.
How to Buy Insurance for your Bajaj Chetak from InsuranceDekho?
Buying insurance for your Bajaj Chetak will take only a few seconds and some simple steps with InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit our Website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’. Enter your bike registration number or other its other details, such as make, model and year of registration in the ‘Get Your Quote’ section.
Step 3: Provide your name and mobile number. The best-suited policies will be on your screen.
Step 4: Select a policy that is best suited to your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Pay for your chosen policy. We will send you the policy document to your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Bajaj Chetak Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Chetak Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bike Insurance News
- Top 3 BS6 Motorcycles - All Under 50,000
Check this post to learn about top 3 BS6 motorcycles under R...27 February 2021
- Essential Tips to Reduce Your Two Wheeler Insuranc...
Check this post to learn about a few essential tips that you...27 February 2021
- Roadside Assistance Add-on in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Uncover all about roadside assistance add-on in two-wheeler ...26 February 2021
- What if You Have Lost Your Two Wheeler Insurance D...
Know what to do if you have lost your two-wheeler insurance ...26 February 2021
- How an Online and Offline Bike Insurance Differ Fr...
This article will help you find out the differences between ...25 February 2021
- Is Two Wheeler Insurance Mandatory For 5 Years?
IRDAI has mandated 5 year insurance policy issuance for all ...22 January 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Important Motorcycle Safety Tips For Pillion Rider...
When riding a two-wheeler, you have to take care of your pil...05 January 2021
- Common Mistakes While Filing Third Party Bike Insu...
People make some common mistakes while filing the third part...04 January 2021
- Best Motorcycle Trips Around Pune
Read on to find out about some of the most exciting bike tri...15 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.