Health Insurance Premium Calculator of Star Health Insurance
In today’s age, the incidence of medical contingencies, as well as the cost of medicine, has increased beyond affordability. To ease this financial strain, a health insurance policy is available. The plan covers medical costs incurred on hospitalisation. Since the costs are covered, you are spared from shouldering the heavy financial burden yourself. However, when buying a health insurance plan, it is necessary to ensure that premiums are affordable. This surety can be achieved by calculating health insurance premiums online.
How to calculate the premium of Star Health policies online?
There are online premium calculators which ease up the process of calculating health insurance premiums. You have to just provide:
- Your age
- Policy term
- Medical history
- Coverage details
- Sum insured you need
- The type of policy to buy
Once you enter the details, you’ll happen to see that the premium gets calculated. Depending on your requirements, you can also choose to change the sum insured, coverage, etc. to adjust the calculated premium.
Why calculate health insurance premium online?
Calculating health insurance premiums is useful before you buy a health insurance policy. With this, you can:
- Add or deduct coverage benefits and riders
- Know the expense of yet-to-buy insurance policy
- Be aware of the affordability of the insurance coverage
- Make a comparison of different rates and choose a good policy
- Pick the best coverage level that can suit your budget
- Make sure you meet no financial strain when continuing the health insurance policy
- Select the most suitable coverage benefits at the most affordable premium
Why choose Star Health Insurance?
Star Health is the first standalone health insurance company of India. It has more than 9,800 Network Hospitals and has won various awards to its name. The company is rated the Best Claim Settlement Insurer in the Hindustan MaRs Survey, increasing the chances of your claim being settled. It provides a personalised doctor visit when you make a claim.
Latest Star Health Insurance News
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Patients With Very Mild Coronavirus Symptoms Can S...
As per new rules, patients with mild COVID-19 symptoms are a...29 April 2020
- Aarogya Setu App Launched by the Government to Tra...
Amid the major coronavirus outbreak, the government has laun...02 April 2020
- Health Insurance Companies See 40% Jump Sale of Po...
Although the health insurance sector generally witnesses gro...29 March 2020
- Star Health Introduces Novel Coronavirus Insurance...
Given the coronavirus outbreak, Star Health has launched ‘St...21 March 2020
- Standard Indemnity Health Insurance Policy to Be L...
The health insurance policyholders are expected soon to be a...29 January 2020
- IRDAI Gives Policyholders Freedom to Choose Their ...
Third-Party Administrators help the insured individuals sett...12 December 2019
- Health Insurers to Offer Fitness Goodies as Well?
Health insurers may soon do you some good turns by offering ...15 November 2019
- Health Insurance Companies to Finally Cover Mental...
Patients with mental illnesses are now not at the mercy of h...05 November 2019
- Health Insurance Premium May Soon Be Pushed Upward...
IRDAI has barred the health insurance companies from refusin...31 October 2019
- Diabetes Specific Health Insurance Plan-Why Do You...
Diabetes has created an alarming situation in India with mor...29 October 2019
- Before Buying a Health Insurance Policy, Don't For...
Knowing the waiting period in your health insurance plan is ...15 October 2019
- Paytm Partners with Star Health Insurance to Offer...
Digital payments leader Paytm and Star Health Insurance have...11 October 2019
- Many Health Insurance Companies Fail to Offer Ment...
As per the Mental Healthcare Act passed by the government in...07 October 2019
- Read These Factors Before Paying For a Health Insu...
Solely relying on the reputation of an insurer while purchas...01 October 2019
- Star Health and ICICI Securities Ltd. Enters a Cor...
ICICI Securities to sell Star Health products leveraging its...25 September 2019
- Health Insurance a Good Option to Invest for Diffe...
Differently-abled people crave for financial independence as...05 September 2019
- Stay Cautious! Never Purchase Health Insurance fro...
IRDAI notified the general public about a fraud website tryi...29 August 2019
- Caught up with Lifestyle Diseases? Relax, You Can ...
Many health insurance products in the market offer cover for...28 August 2019
- A Rise in Health Insurance Claims for Hepatitis Du...
With the onset of monsoon, there is a rise in health insuran...23 August 2019
- Insuremile Unveiled a Unique Education Policy in C...
Insuremile, an insurance aggregator platform, in collaborati...21 August 2019
- Star Health Launches Dedicated Health Insurance Pl...
Star Health has launched a dedicated health insurance plan f...18 March 2019
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Decides Not to Ha...
Star Health and Allied Insurance has decided to not have dif...18 March 2019
- WestBridge Consortium to Acquire Star Health
A consortium comprising West Bridge Capital, billionaire inv...18 March 2019
Star Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Family Health OptimaMin: 16 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Star ComprehensiveMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Red CarpetMini: 60 Years; Max 75 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Diabetes SafeMin: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Cardiac CareMin: 10 Years; Max 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Medi Classic Insurance PolicyMin: 5 Months; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Cancer Care Gold Min: 5 Months; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Star Health GainMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Special Care Min: 3 Years; Max: 25 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Net Plus Min: No Restriction; Max: No Restriction||5 Thousand||Get Quotes Now|
|Criticare PlusMin 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Star Care Micro InsuranceMin: 2 Years; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Family DeliteMin: 5 Months; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 Day, Max: 65 Years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Rakshak PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 2.5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Star Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
How can I calculate the premium for health insurance policies of Star Health?
You can visit the official website of Star Health (www.starhealth.in). Select the plan of your choice and fill in your personal details to get an idea of the premium amount. You can also visit the health insurance broker’s website like www.insurancedekho.com to get the best price.
How much premium do I have to pay if I buy an individual health insurance policy from Star Health?
Annual premiums for individual health insurance plans for Star Health start at Rs. 7,015 (without taxes) for a person aged 25 years.
Can I get discounts on the premium paid for Star Health Insurance policies?
Yes, Star Health offers a discount on the premium on some of the health insurance plans available with it.
Can I pay premiums online in Star Health?
Yes, you can pay health insurance premiums online in Star Health.
Will Star Health inform me after I pay the premium for my health insurance plan?
Yes, Star Health will acknowledge the payment made by you as health insurance premium.
What is the premium range in the critical illness plan by Star Health?
The premiums in Star Criticare Plus Insurance Policy starts at Rs. 3,750 without tax and go up till Rs. 35,350 without tax.