Health Insurance Premium Calculator of Reliance General Insurance
A health insurance policy has become an imperative tool of protection against the high costs of medicine. Medical costs have gone through the roof and a health insurance plan helps tackle the high costs involved in treating an injury or an illness. That is why many invest in a health insurance policy for financial security. While the policy is important, the premium payable is also an important consideration when choosing the coverage. You should make sure that the premium is affordable before you buy that plan. That is why the calculation of the premium before a purchase is always recommended.
How to calculate the premium of Reliance General policies online?
Health insurance premiums can be calculated using an online premium calculator. This calculator is an online tool, which calculates the exact premium payable for a particular policy after you provide your coverage details. The calculator requires some inputs from your side like:
- Your age
- Policy term
- Medical history
- Coverage details
- Sum insured you need
- The type of policy to buy
Based on these details, the online premium calculate calculates the premium for you and displays it on your screen. This innovative tool also allows you to adjust the calculated premiums by changing certain variables like the sum insured and coverage benefits, etc.
Why calculate health insurance premium online?
There are many reasons that support why calculating health insurance premium is important. Some of the key benefits of the online premium calculation are that you can assess many things before choosing a health insurance policy, such as.
- Depending on your needs, you can add or reduce coverage benefits and riders
- You can determine the cost payable for buying the desired health insurance policy
- You can judge the affordability of the health insurance coverage you want to buy
- You can compare the premium of multiple health insurance plans at once
- You can pick the most suitable coverage level which would not make a hole in your pockets
- You can make sure that you won’t meet financial strain in continuing the health insurance policy
- You can find the best premium rates without compromising on the coverage benefits
Why choose Reliance General?
Reliance General is a highly reputable insurance company in India. With experienced professionals, it issues health insurance policies in 10 seconds. The company is tied up with more than 4,300 hospitals across India for cashless and reimbursement claim settlements. Moreover, with a vast variety of health insurance products with varied sum insured options, Reliance is able to meet the needs of its target customers.
Latest Reliance Health Insurance News
Reliance Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Health GainMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Critical Illness InsuranceMin: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|HealthWiseMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Infinity Min: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 day; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Rakshak PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Reliance Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What are the discounts in premium available under Reliance General Policy?
Under Reliance General Health Gain Policy there are numerous discounts offered by the company:
1) Family discount: If more than one member of the family is covered under the policy there is a discount of 5% on premium for a family of 2-3 members and 10% discount for a family of more than 4 members.
2) Cross-sell relationship benefit: If an individual already has a home or motor insurance, then on purchase of a health insurance there is a discount of 5%.
3) Discount for women: If she is a widow covering self/children or an individual (provided she is a widow/divorced/unmarried), she can avail a discount of 5% on premium.
4) Discount for girl child: Discount of 5% for girl child under floater policy.
Can I cancel my Reliance General policy? If yes, will I get my premium back?
A Reliance General Health Insurance policy can be cancelled within a free look period of 15 days. If you disagree with any of the terms or conditions of the policy, you have the option of returning the policy by stating the reason for the same. Following this, you will be entitled for the refund of the premium, provided no claim has been made during that period.
What are the factors that affect Reliance General health insurance premium?
There are majorly four factors that affect the health insurance premium:
- Cover opted( Individual/ floater)
- Sum Insured
- Age of the eldest member of the family
- Optional/add-on covers chosen
If no claim is made during a year under Reliance General Critical Illness Policy, then what happens to the premium?
For each claim free year, Reliance General offers a renewal discount of 5% on base premium up to a maximum of 50% for all claim free periods.