Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan is a government scheme that provides cashless medical insurance to the permanent residents of Rajasthan, for up to Rs. 5 Lakh. The scheme was made available to all the families of Rajasthan from May 1, 2021. The eligible families are required to fill the application and provide the required details. With this scheme, Rajasthan has become the first state to provide universal coverage to all people.
- Tax BenefitUp to 1,50,000**
- Claim SupportEveryday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+Happy Customers
*Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
**Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, launched by the government of Rajasthan, is a government health insurance scheme that provides cashless medical insurance of up to Rs. 5 Lakh to all the families of Rajasthan. The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot, during the state budget 2021-22. Starting from May 1, 2021, the benefits under the scheme were made available to all the families of Rajasthan if they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan Eligibility Criteria
The main criteria to be eligible for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan is to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. Others who are eligible for this scheme are SECC 2011 registered families, all other families, NFSA card holders, small farmers, and all department Samvida workers.
Following are other things that you must know about the scheme:
- Health insurance cover will be offered for up to Rs. 5 Lakh
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 850 annually to be able to avail benefits under the scheme
- Families have to apply for the scheme online to seek cover under it.
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan Benefits
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan offers financial assistance to all residents of Rajasthan. They can avail the benefits of the scheme by applying for it online. Under the scheme, one can avail coverage benefits for up to Rs. 5 Lakh, which are mentioned below:
- Cover for nearly 1576 medical tests is covered under this scheme. It also offers cover for the treatment of various diseases.
- Cover for healthcare expenses, tests, a related package of 15 days after hospitalisation is also offered under the scheme.
- The first scheme by the government of India to offer universal coverage at the network hospitals collaborated with the scheme.
Features of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan
Some of the salient features of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan are as follows:
- Health insurance cover is offered to all families below the poverty line, SECC categories, and NFSA.
- Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana are also eligible to get the scheme.
- The scheme has a budget of nearly Rs. 3,500 crore.
- Apart from diseases, the scheme also covers you for COVID-19 treatments as well as haemodialysis for the poor.
- Small or marginal farmers can also avail themselves of policy benefits. Even contractual workers are eligible for.
How To Register For Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan?
In order to avail of benefits under this scheme, you are required to register for it. You can do it by following the steps given below at the SSO portal:
- Visit the SSO portal and register on the website.
- After filling the form and its successful submission, you will receive the credentials.
- Using that ID and password, you will be able to access the information on the website anytime.
- You will be able to open the dashboard using those credentials.
- Click on the application form and fill it.
- Take a photocopy of the form after submitting it.
How To Apply For Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan Online?
If you are an existing user, then you must apply for this scheme by following the steps given below:
- Login using your ID and password. You can also retrieve the same in case you don’t remember it.
- Fill in the required details.
- Open dashboard.
- Fill the application form for the scheme.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a screenshot or a printout of the submitted application form.
You will be required to submit the following documents to register for this scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- Jan Aadhar Card or Jan Aadhar Card number or Bhamashah Card or Jan Aadhar Registration Slip.
How To Check Status of Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme: Rajasthan Online?
After you submit the application form for this scheme, it will be analysed by the concerned authorities. Once it is done, you will receive a link of status, which will get activated in your dashboard. With this link, you will be able to check at which stage of the process you are on. You will be notified in case your application gets rejected. You can check the status of your application easily online. But note that the scheme will not cover central or state government employees. However, the government is planning to start the RHGS cashless hospital services in the near future.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Health Insurance Companies User Reviews
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+ happy customers
Buy Critical Illness Health Insurance
Variety Of Health Insurance Plans
Health Insurance Terminologies
Health Insurance Articles
- Latest Articles
- Popular Articles
- Importance of Getting Health Insurance That Cover...
With COVID-19 pandemic spread far and wide, and the scenario...02 January 2022
- Protect Yourself from Omicron
Omicron is delivering a loud and obvious message that this...01 January 2022
- Benefits of Senior Citizens Red Carpet Policy offe...
A health insurance policy is a must for all senior citizens ...04 December 2021
- Benefits of Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI G...
SBI General Insurance Company offers several health insuranc...27 November 2021
- Benefits of Health Companion Policy offered by Niv...
Health Companion Policy is a popular indemnity based health ...20 November 2021
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- 5 Health Insurance Plans With Low Waiting Period f...
Coverage for pre-existing conditions comes with a waiting pe...12 April 2019
- Top 3 Health Insurance Policies Covering Maternity...
Becoming a parent is always special and requires a comprehen...15 March 2019
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Mediclaim Insurance Policy: Tips to File Reimburse...
Want to know how to file health insurance reimbursement clai...21 November 2019
FAQ About Chiranjeevi Yojana
What are the documents required for registration of the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan?
Following are the documents required to register for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan:
- Aadhar card
- Jan Aadhar Card or Jan Aadhar Card number or Bhamashah Card or Jan Aadhar Registration Slip
What is the application fee for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan?
The registration fee for Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan are Rs. 20 and the premium collection fee is Rs. 10.
Who all can apply for the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan?
Following are eligible for the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan:
- NFSA card holder
- All department samvida worker
- SECC 2011 registered family
- All other families
- Small farmers
Does the scheme offer cover for COVID-19 treatment to the insured?
Yes. Apart from major diseases, the scheme will cover treatments related to COVID-19 and haemodialysis for the poor.
What is the premium for this scheme?
You will be required to pay 50% of the premium for this scheme, which comes around Rs. 850 per annum.