Health Insurance Premium Calculator of HDFC ERGO
Health insurance plans have become quite important nowadays. They cover the medical expenses which incur in a medical emergency and prove to be a boon in times when medical expenses go through the roof. That is why individuals insure themselves and their families in comprehensive health plans. However, health plans require the payment of premiums against which the coverage is granted. When you pay the premium, the insurer promises to provide you coverage. Having an affordable premium is necessary so that you can easily pay it off. That is why online premium calculators are available.
How to calculate the premium of HDFC ERGO policies online?
Calculation of health insurance premiums of HDFC ERGO is quite easy with the online premium calculator. This particular tool helps you calculate health insurance premiums online. However, the calculator requires certain details:
- Your age
- Policy term
- Medical history
- Coverage details
- Sum insured you need
- The type of policy to buy
Based on these details, the premium for the health insurance policy can be calculated. The tool also enables you to change coverage benefits and the sum insured to adjust the calculated premium to fit your pocket.
Why calculate health insurance premium online?
Calculating the premium is good due to several reasons. With the online premium calculator, you’re able to perform the following activities:
- Add or deduct coverage benefits and riders
- Get the exact expense on the policy beforehand
- Judge the affordability of the health insurance coverage
- Ascertain the costs involved in buying the health insurance plan
- Compare several health insurance policies based on rates and coverage
- Choose the most suitable coverage benefits at the most affordable premium
- Change the details and arrive at the most suitable premium amount and coverage level
Why choose HDFC ERGO?
HDFC ERGO is a leading general insurance company in India. It has been awarded various honours and recognition making it a reputable name in the health insurance industry. Backed by 10,000+ network hospitals across the country and 24*7 customer support, it settles cashless or reimbursement claims in a transparent manner. Furthermore, HDFC ERGO a wide range of health insurance policies for every individual with the varying sum insured levels which are suitable to all.
Latest HDFC ERGO Health Insurance News
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Introduces Home Care B...
HDFC Ergo General Insurance has introduced “Home Care Expens...13 July 2020
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Covid-19 Vaccine to Be Produced by Serum Institute
Coronavirus vaccine. Serum Institute of India is about to st...30 April 2020
- Health Insurance To Be Mandatory for Employees Pos...
Post lockdown, employers must mandatorily provide medical in...24 April 2020
- IRDAI Directs Health Insurers to Decide COVID-19 C...
Coronavirus claim settlement: IRDAI has asked health insuran...20 April 2020
- Health Insurance Companies See 40% Jump Sale of Po...
Although the health insurance sector generally witnesses gro...29 March 2020
- Life Insurance Companies to Sell Health Insurance ...
Life insurance companies offer health insurance plans to cus...06 March 2020
- As HDFC Ergo Creates a New Identity, Know How Thin...
To make things easy, HDFC Ergo has created a new identity-Er...04 February 2020
- Apollo Munich Renamed as HDFC Ergo Health Insuranc...
HDFC Ergo has completed the acquisition of Apollo Munich Hea...21 January 2020
- HDFC Gets Approval to Acquire Majority Stake in Ap...
The insurance regulator IRDAI has given approval to HDFC to ...16 January 2020
- HDFC Ergo to Boost Its Business With New AI Based ...
Teams from HDFC Ergo and IBM are working together to create ...23 December 2019
- HDFC Ergo Introduces My:Health Woman Suraksha Plan...
HDFC Ergo has introduced a new health insurance product my:h...09 December 2019
- Rising Trajectory of Voice-based Applications to A...
More and more businesses are using voice-based applications ...14 October 2019
- Now Seek Protection Against Baggage Delays with Be...
There might be cases where an airline might fail to load the...09 October 2019
- HDFC Ergo with Airtel Payments Bank Launches Mosqu...
HDFC Ergo, the leading general insurance company enters a co...09 October 2019
- Many Health Insurance Companies Fail to Offer Ment...
As per the Mental Healthcare Act passed by the government in...07 October 2019
- HDFC Ergo Launches 3-In-1 Insurance Plan to Protec...
HDFC Ergo has introduced a 3-in-1 insurance plan that includ...13 September 2019
- Insurers to Offer Cyber Risk Covers to Individuals
HDFC Ergo has recently launched E@secure, a cyber insurance ...12 September 2019
- Fraud Insurance Claim in Hisar: Lawyer Among Three...
Three persons along with some private and government hospita...03 September 2019
- HDFC ERGO Receives Awards at the ET Kaleido Awards...
At the ET Kaleido Awards 2019, HDFC ERGO bagged awards for t...19 April 2019
- HDFC ERGO Announces Trip Protector Insurance Polic...
India's third-largest non-life insurance provider in the pri...19 March 2019
- HDFC ERGO in Talks to Purchase Apollo Health Munic...
Housing Development Finance Corps General Insurance arm HDFC...19 March 2019
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Critical Illness PlanMin: 5 Years; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|my: health SurakshaMin: 91 Days; Max: No Limit||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|my:Health Medisure ClassicMin: 3 Months; Max: No Limit||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 day ; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What are the factors that will affect my HDFC ERGO premium?
Your HDFC ERGO premium amount will be based on age, number of people, pre-existing diseases, and family history. Note that the higher the age, the higher will be the premium. Also, that the premium for individual coverage would be less in comparison to a family floater.
How do I calculate my HDFC ERGO premium?
Calculating the HDFC ERGO premium is quite easy. You can do so on visiting the official website of HDFC ERGO for ‘Health Insurance Premium Calculator Online’ or you can contact experts at InsuranceDekho at 18001205698.
What is the best way to compare HDFC ERGO health insurance premium?
The ideal way to perform a premium comparison and choose the best HDFC ERGO policy is the calculation of premiums, and comparing coverage as well as exclusions.
How do I pay my HDFC ERGO premium?
Premium payment at HDFC ERGO is not at all a task. You can make payment through net banking, credit/debit card, cheque, UPI, or cash. For more information, initiate contact with InsuranceDekho experts at 18001205698.