Health Insurance Renewal
Benefits of Health Insurance Policy Renewal Before Expiry
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Renew Your Health Insurance With
Choose a Health Insurance Plan For
Explore Health Insurance
Buy Critical Illness Health Insurance
Learn more about renewal Health Insurance
- Have you ever missed your health insurance renewal date? Here are a few tips that policyholders need to follow to regain their health insurance plans.
- Missed your health insurance renewal date? Don’t worry! Here’s what you need to do to regain it!
- This article mentions the complete guide to online health insurance renewal. It begins with an introduction of why renewal is important and then mentions the online procedure in detail.
- Health insurance renewal! Read on to know the essential things to remember to make the process easy and hassle-free
FAQ About Health Insurance Renewal
What are the benefits of renewing your health insurance policy?
The benefits of renewing your health insurance policies are as follows:
- You get much needed financial stability
- You are properly covered against any kind of risk
- You can continue enjoying benefits without any break
- You get access to avail cumulative bonus ( which continues to accumulate for each claim free year)
Why is the advantage of getting my health insurance plan renewed online?
There are various benefits of getting your health insurance policy renewed online including a quick, simple, fair and hassle free process with various payment options offered. Moreover, you are not required to go to a physical location and meet someone, the process is completely digital and can be done even from the comfort of your home.
Does my health insurance plan get renewed on its own?
No, the insurance plans do not get renewed on their own. You are required to renew your existing insurance plan before it expires. Also, in case you forget to get your policy renewed on time, a grace period of 15 days is given after the expiry of the policy, when you can get your policy renewed.
Will my insurance company remind me for renewal before the expiry of my insurance policy?
Yes, generally most of the insurance providers send reminders to their policyholders for renewal of the policy either via text message or e-mail. However, the insurance providers are not obliged to do so, it is solely the responsibility of the policyholder to get their insurance policy renewed on time.
Can I renew my health insurance policy through InsuranceDekho website?
Yes, you can renew your health insurance policy through InsuranceDekho website.
What will happen if I miss the renewal premium due date?
The consequences of not paying the health insurance premium on time are listed below:
- No coverage: In case a health insurance claim is made after the due date, then you will not be able to get cover for the same even if it is made during the grace period.
- Request for policy renewal can be rejected: An insurance company has the right to reject your request for policy renewal even if you are ready to pay the health insurance premium. Also, you may lose the lifetime renewability benefit if there is a break between the policy.
- No Claim Bonus: Health insurance companies offer you No Claim Bonus which is a reward for not making any claim during a policy year. If you do not renew your health insurance policy on time, then you may lose this benefit.
- Waiting periods will be applied again: Generally, there is a waiting period of 36 months-48 months under health insurance plans for pre-existing diseases. If you fail to renew your health insurance plan on time, then you will be treated as a new policy buyer.
Health Insurance Companies User Reviews
Health Insurance Articles
- Latest Articles
- Popular Articles
- Everything You Need to Know About Delta Plus Varia...
Delta Plus variant of COVID-19 i.e. B.1.617.2 was first seen...25 September 2021
- Things to Consider When Making Health Insurance Cl...
In order to make the most of your health insurance policy, y...18 September 2021
- How To Make A Cashless Health Insurance Claim?
To make cashless claims, the policyholder must seek treatmen...04 September 2021
- Common Health Insurance Mistakes And Ways to How t...
Deciding which health insurance policy to buy can be an over...21 August 2021
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Buy Health Insurance
A reliable health insurance plan comes handy in case of a he...07 August 2021
- Simple Ways To Spend Your Free Time During Corona...
Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lo...26 March 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- Best Health Insurance Companies In 2021 Based On C...
The claim settlement ratio is an important aspect of any ins...31 March 2021
- Deadliest Diseases in India
India is challenged by some deadliest diseases. Explore a l...27 April 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.