- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Edelweiss Car Insurance Renewal
It is essential that the policyholders renew their car insurance policies before the expiration or the deadline in order to continue enjoying the benefits of the policy cover for their vehicles. Edelweiss General Insurance offers a hassle-free car insurance renewal process that requires minimal documentation.
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Renewal Process - Online
Step 1- Visit the official website for Edelweiss car insurance. As soon as the website opens, you will find a tab that says ‘punch in your car number’ on the homepage.
Step 2- Punch the car number and on the next page furnish all the required details like- the policy number, model, variant and registration number of your car, the city your car is being driven in along with your contact details. Verify the details before submission.
Step 3- Carefully examine all the necessary policy details along with the applicable terms and conditions before proceeding with the payment. The renewal fee can be paid via debit card/credit card or other Net banking facilities.
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Renewal Process - Offline
An Edelweiss car insurance policy can also be renewed offline with the help of an Agent. For this, you can either contact the company through their dedicated customer helpline via their toll-free number 1800 12000. You can also email them email@example.com or you can also visit the nearest branch and initiate the policy renewal process offline.
Benefits Of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy With Edelweiss
- Quick and convenient issuance and renewal of new and existing policies.
- Responsive and dedicated customer helpline services.
- Quick processing of requests with minimal documentation required
- Easy access to over a 1000 network garages
- NCB rewards remain intact after migrating from a different insurer.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Edelweiss Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to make a third-party car insurance claim from Edelweiss.
- Go through this article to take a note of the things roadside assistance cover by Edelweiss General Insurance.
Edelweiss Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Excellent support renewal completed within minutes. There was a payment stuck which was also refunded in a day...
438 Edelweiss Cashless Garages in India
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What factors are to be considered before renewing my policy?
- Claim settlement ratio
- Customer assistance service
- Cashless garage network
- Insurance premium price
Will I be able to retain my NCB if I migrate from a different insurer to Edelweiss General Insurance?
Yes, you can continue to enjoy the benefits of NCB (No Claim Bonus) while renewing your policy after migrating from a different insurance company. Edelweiss offers NCB discounts based on the track record of the policyholders with past insurers.
Is it possible to renew my policy If I missed the deadline to renew my policy?
Yes, you can. One can renew their policy despite missing the deadline, but it can be done within 90 days of the expiry of the previous policy. Failing which, you will be required to purchase a new policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- Is insurance required to test drive a vehicle?
This article will help you understand why you need to ensure...04 July 2022
- Why Will Insurance For Electric Vehicles Be More E...
Learn why insurance for electric vehicles will be more expen...03 July 2022
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022