- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Edelweiss Car Insurance Renewal
It is essential that the policyholders renew their car insurance policies before the expiration or the deadline in order to continue enjoying the benefits of the policy cover for their vehicles. Edelweiss General Insurance offers a hassle-free car insurance renewal process that requires minimal documentation.
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Renewal Process - Online
Step 1- Visit the official website for Edelweiss car insurance. As soon as the website opens, you will find a tab that says ‘punch in your car number’ on the homepage.
Step 2- Punch the car number and on the next page furnish all the required details like- the policy number, model, variant and registration number of your car, the city your car is being driven in along with your contact details. Verify the details before submission.
Step 3- Carefully examine all the necessary policy details along with the applicable terms and conditions before proceeding with the payment. The renewal fee can be paid via debit card/credit card or other Net banking facilities.
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Renewal Process - Offline
An Edelweiss car insurance policy can also be renewed offline with the help of an Agent. For this, you can either contact the company through their dedicated customer helpline via their toll-free number 1800 12000. You can also email them email@example.com or you can also visit the nearest branch and initiate the policy renewal process offline.
Benefits Of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy With Edelweiss
- Quick and convenient issuance and renewal of new and existing policies.
- Responsive and dedicated customer helpline services.
- Quick processing of requests with minimal documentation required
- Easy access to over a 1000 network garages
- NCB rewards remain intact after migrating from a different insurer.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Edelweiss Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to make a third-party car insurance claim from Edelweiss.
- Go through this article to take a note of the things roadside assistance cover by Edelweiss General Insurance.
Edelweiss Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Good support for policy renewal by Loknath. He patiently explained all the queries and pros and cons of each p...
Excellent support renewal completed within minutes. There was a payment stuck which was also refunded in a day...
438 Edelweiss Cashless Garages in India
Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
What factors are to be considered before renewing my policy?
- Claim settlement ratio
- Customer assistance service
- Cashless garage network
- Insurance premium price
Will I be able to retain my NCB if I migrate from a different insurer to Edelweiss General Insurance?
Yes, you can continue to enjoy the benefits of NCB (No Claim Bonus) while renewing your policy after migrating from a different insurance company. Edelweiss offers NCB discounts based on the track record of the policyholders with past insurers.
Is it possible to renew my policy If I missed the deadline to renew my policy?
Yes, you can. One can renew their policy despite missing the deadline, but it can be done within 90 days of the expiry of the previous policy. Failing which, you will be required to purchase a new policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Expiry Date?
Checking the status and expiry date of your car insurance ca...30 September 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022