All you need to know about Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance
Published On Oct 26, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and the process of purchasing is simple. Read this article to know about TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance.
Table of Contents
Tata AIG General Insurance Business Limited, an Indian general insurance company, offers the TATA AIG Two Wheeler Insurance plan. TATA Aig is a partnership between the TATA Group and the American International Group. In any congested metropolis, two-wheelers are regarded as the most convenient and easy-going method of transportation. However, the same is not without risk, particularly in today's environment, when the number of vehicles on the road is growing by the day. TATA AIG has created Two Wheeler Insurance Plans to safeguard them from risks like accidents, third-party damage/loss, and so on. The firm meets the needs of insurance plans in both life insurance and general insurance.
All You Need To Know About TATA AIG Two-wheeler Insurance
Two-wheeler insurance is just as essential as four-wheeler insurance. And, because two-wheelers are so easy to ride, the chances of an accident are higher. Accidents can happen at any time when riding this vehicle, therefore keeping protection against all types of hazards linked with an accident is necessary. The primary responsibility of every vehicle owner is to obtain suitable two-wheeler insurance coverage that can assist and protect them not only from the dangers of an accident but also from third-party risks.
Furthermore, the same is required by law. This insurance gives financial safety as well as complete peace of mind. The two-wheeler insurance plan will also cover the financial liability arising from theft, burglary, home break, natural disasters such as lightning, storms, and third-party property damage, and death in the event of an unpleasant incident or an unforeseen emergency. In addition, the insurance company will defend the insured person in court. TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance plans offer a variety of two-wheeled insurance plans from which to pick, depending on one's needs.
Features & Benefits of TATA AIG Two-wheeler Insurance
TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance plans include unique features and advantages that set them apart from other two-wheeler insurance options.
- The two-wheeler policies give comprehensive coverage for any loss or damage to the two-wheelers.
- TATA AIG's two-wheeler policies are cost-effective, user-friendly, and above all, transparent.
- This plan covers a vehicle's partial or whole loss as a result of an accident, fire, or other hazards.
- For a claim-free experience, a special discount (No Claim Bonus) is available.
- In the event of an accident, depreciation for items that need to be replaced will be computed at a predetermined rate.
- Under this strategy, there is simply no deduction on the count of the Salvage Value.
- Payments can also be made directly to different approved garages via the Direct Payment Facility. Personal injury coverage up to 15 lakhs is only provided in a few chosen regions.
- The claim settlement process is quick and easy.
- The TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance plan may also be applied online.
- Customer assistance is available at all times (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to answer questions.
The TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance protects the two-Wheeler in the event of a loss or damage to the vehicle. It also covers any Third Party Liability that has occurred as a result of an accident that has resulted in the loss or damage of a third party's life or property.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.