- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
I do not own a luxury bike, do I need to get insurance?
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory for every two wheeler owner to at least have a Third party Insurance. Moreover, an insurance plan acts as a safety net against unforeseen financial liabilities which is essential for every two wheeler owner no matter if they have a luxury or a basic bike.
What all is covered under Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance policy?
Raheja QBE offers distinct coverage in different two-wheeler insurance policies:
- Third Party Insurance Policy: The policy provides cover against legal liabilities incurred by the policyholder towards a third party.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: The comprehensive Insurance policy provides coverage for damages incurred by both the insured’s bike as well as third parties.
- Seahawks Own-Damage Policy: This plan provides insurance cover for damages by the insured's vehicle only.
What is the policy tenure offered by Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance?
The Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance comes with the following tenures:
- The short term two wheeler insurance policy comes with a tenure of 1 year.
- The long term two wheeler insurance comes with a tenure of 3 to 5 years.
Does Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance offer No-claim Bonus?
Yes, Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance offers No-claim Bonus to policyholders who have not made any claim during the entire policy tenure. They will also get a discount on the own-damage premium at the time of renewal.
Does Raheja QBE offer add-on cover with two wheeler insurance?
Raheja QBE General Insurance offers various add-on cover with two wheeler insurance that help its customers to customize their policies as per their needs. It offers add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Roadside assistance cover, Engine Protection cover etc.
What is the tenure of Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy?
The tenure of Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy is 5 years.
What is the coverage provided if there is a loss of two limbs of the third party in case of an accident with the insured’s bike?
The insurer provides 100% of the assured amount as compensation in case of loss of two limbs of the third party caused due to an accident with the insured’s bike.
What are the documents required to apply for the Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy?
The necessary documents required to get the Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Photo ID proof and address proof (voter ID, Aadhaar card, PAN card or Passport)
- Photocopy of a valid driving license
- Registration number of the bike
- Registration certificate.
Can I stretch the coverage of the Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy?
No, you cannot stretch the coverage of the Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy as it does not provide the options of add-ons. It gives the basic coverage. However, for the extensive coverage, you can opt for the comprehensive bike insurance policy.
Does the Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy cover accidents beyond the geographical area?
No, the Raheja QBE third party bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for any accident or mishap outside the pre-decided geographical area.
What are the factors that influence the premium amount of the Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors that influence the premium amount of the Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Insured Declared Value or IDV which is the current market value of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- Place of registration
- Type of model
- Age of the vehicle
- Type of cover (comprehensive cover in this case)
- Add-on covers chosen by the policyholder.
Can I add any add-on in the middle of the tenure?
Yes, you can add any add-on cover to your policy in the middle of the tenure. However, the insurer will first verify your request.
What is the information required for the purchase of Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance plan?
The following information is required for the purchase of Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance plan:
- Registration number
- Engine number
- Chassis number
- Previous policy number (if any)
- Vehicle manufacturing date
- Date and city of purchase
- Registration Certificate of the bike
- Personal Details of the owner such as contact number, email id etc.
Can I get insurance coverage of Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy if the bike is damaged due to earthquake?
Yes, Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for any damage caused to the insured’s bike due to earthquake or any other natural calamities.
How can I get the quotes for Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can get the quotes for Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy by calling its helpline number 1800 102 7723. You can also opt to get the quote through Insurance Dekho just by entering the bike registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Who should opt for the Zero Depreciation cover?
It is always advisable to opt for the Zero Depreciation cover to receive the maximum claim amount. However, it is best suited for the following:
- New bike owners
- Inexperienced bike drivers
- Luxury bike owners
- Owners living in the accident-prone zones.
Do I have to pay extra for adding the Zero Depreciation to my policy?
Yes, opting for Zero Depreciation cover leads to a slight increase in the premium amount. The rate of increase in the premium is based on the model and condition of the bike.
Does Zero Depreciation provide coverage beyond the city limits?
The Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation add-on will provide coverage within the predetermined geographical zone only. The insurer will not bear the expense of any damage incurred by the insured’s bike outside the area.
Do I get free replacement of the metal bike parts under Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation cover?
Yes, you receive free of cost replacement of the depreciated metal bike parts under Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation cover.
Can I avail the Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike?
No, you cannot avail the benefits of the Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s bike.
What are cashless garages?
Cashless garages or network garages refer to those garages that have a mutual understanding with the insurer for the repair of a vehicle insured under their policy. These garages provide free repair and replacement services for the damages of the insured’s bike.
What are the circumstantial proves that can help in settling the claim?
The following circumstantial evidence can act as your support in settling the claim:
- Pictures of the location of the incident (accident or theft)
- Pictures of the insured’s bike post-accident.
What are the documents required from the Police Authority for registering a claim in case of theft?
You need to provide an F.I.R copy and Non-Traceable Report from the Police Authority for registering a claim in case of the theft of the insured’s bike.
How do I get the claim form?
You can get the claim form of Raheja QBE bike insurance policy in the following ways:
- Download from its official website
- Visit the nearest branch.
Can I make a claim in case of any consequential damage under the Raheja QBE bike insurance policy?
No, you can not make a claim for any consequential damage under the Raheja QBE bike insurance policy.
What factors determine the premium of a bike insurance plan?
Factors which determine the premium of a bike insurance policy are No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, Engine’s Cubic Capacity, Insured Declared Value (IDV), Age of the Owner, and so on.
Why should I use this bike insurance premium calculator?
The bike insurance premium calculator is designed to help you find the accurate premium amount and IDV for your bike insurance plan which are offered by different insurers. It will help you in choosing a reasonable insurance plan for your bike.
What details should I enter on premium calculators?
You will have to enter details like make and model of your bike, RTO location of your bike, registration year of your bike, and so on, to get the right premium offered by the insurance providers for a bike insurance policy.
Does the premium calculator compute the premium for old two-wheelers?
Yes, you can calculate the premium for old as well as new two-wheelers with the help of a premium calculator. It is designed to get you the premium amount offered by various insurers for new as well as old or used two-wheelers.
Where can I find the premium calculator to use it?
You can easily find the best premium calculator to calculate the premium and IDV for your insurance policy at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
How many bike add-on covers are provided by Raheja QBE General Insurance?
Raheja QBE General Insurance offers 3 two-wheeler add-on covers which comprise Personal Accident Cover for Owner/Driver, Personal Accident Cover for Pillion Rider, and Additional Legal Liabilities.
Is it compulsory to purchase a bike insurance add-on cover?
No, it is not mandatory to add an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy. The bike insurance add-on covers are optional covers which are designed to enhance the insurance coverage of your bike insurance cover.
Will I have to pay for add-on covers offered by Raheja QBE General Insurance?
Yes, you will be required to pay for a little extra amount of premium to include add-on covers in your basic insurance policies.
At what time can I purchase the Raheja QBE bike insurance add-on covers?
You can purchase a bike insurance add-on cover to extend the insurance coverage of your bike insurance cover either during the policy purchase or during the time of policy renewal.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can I purchase together?
You can buy as many add-on covers as you want to include in your bike insurance cover. In simple terms, you can buy one to all the add-on covers which are offered by your insurance company on the basis of your budget and requirement.
What are the documents required for bike insurance renewal?
Following are the documents required for bike insurance renewal:
- Details of the policyholder such as name, address, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
- Information related to the policyholder’s driving licence
- Old insurance policy number
- Vehicle registration number and vehicle registration certificate number
- Details of Credit card, Debit card, or e-wallet, to pay the required premium online.
Can I transfer my No Claim Bonus (NCB) at the time of bike insurance renewal?
Yes. You can transfer your No Claim Bonus at the time of bike insurance renewal in case you wish to change your bike insurance company.
Why should I renew my bike insurance policy?
Following are the reasons why you must renew your bike insurance policy on time:
- A bike insurance policy offers you protection for natural disasters like earthquakes, fire, floods, cyclones, landslides, self-ignition, etc.
- A bike insurance policy covers you for man-made calamities like burglary, theft, strike, accident, war, etc.
- It is a legal liability to own a bike insurance policy to be able to ride a bike legally on the Indian roads. If you do not renew your policy, then you might be punished for the same.
- It offers you security as you are insured at all times.
- It provides you access to No Claim Bonus.
Will my NCB remain active on renewing the bike insurance policy?
Yes. Your No Claim Bonus will stay active on bike insurance policy renewal. But note that in the case the policy is not renewed and gets lapsed, then you will lose all the accumulated benefits including the No Claim Bonus.
What is the right time to renew a bike insurance policy?
The right time to renew a bike insurance policy is usually a month before the policy expiry date. When renewing your policy, you can include certain add-on benefits such as pillion rider cover, roadside assistance, etc. as per your budget and requirements.
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Importance of Roadside Assistance Cover For Two-wh...
Read this article to know about the importance of roadside a...20 October 2021
- Important Do’s and Don’ts of Modifying Your Two Wh...
Some changes can affect your bike insurance premium. Read th...20 October 2021
- Engine Protection Add-on Cover in Two-Wheeler Insu...
Read this article to know more about engine protection add-o...19 October 2021
- Keep Pillion Rider Safe During Long Distance Bikin...
Keeping Pillion Rider Safe during long-distance biking is no...19 October 2021
- Top Reasons To Purchase Bike Insurance At Oriental...
Top reasons to buy bike insurance from Oriental Insurance. R...18 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Should I Purchase Two-Wheeler Insurance Online?
Read this article to know if you should consider purchasing ...22 August 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021