Health Insurance Premium Calculator of Max Bupa
Medical costs have become quite prohibitive and an average middle-class man finds it difficult to bear the expenses which are incurred if there is a medical emergency. That is why a health insurance plan is bought. The plan covers the medical costs incurred in case you avail medical assistance. You have to choose the coverage that you want for the plan and pay the required premium. When it comes to the premium, it should be affordable so that the coverage can be availed. That is why calculating the premium of the plan beforehand is recommended.
How to calculate the premium of Max Bupa policies online?
Calculating the premium of a health insurance plan can be done through online premium calculators. You have to furnish some simple details and the premium would be calculated. Some of the details include the following –
- Your age
- Policy term
- Medical history
- Coverage details
- Sum insured you need
- The type of policy to buy
Once you enter these details, the premium would be calculated easily. The online premium calculator also allows to change the variables like coverage benefits, the sum insured, etc. to adjust the calculated premium
Why calculate health insurance premium online?
Calculating the premiums payable for the health insurance plan is necessary because of the following reasons:
- You can add or reduce coverage benefits and riders
- You’ll come to know the exact expense on the policy before
- You judge whether the premium would be affordable to pay or not
- You can compare the different rates and choose the best insurance product
- You can choose the best coverage level, which would be suitable for your pockets
- You can make sure there would be no financial strain in continuing the health insurance policy
- You can choose the most suitable coverage benefits at the most affordable premium
Why choose Max Bupa?
Max Bupa is the only insurer who has been recognised as a Superbrand for two consecutive years. It provides global coverage across a network of hospitals in 190 countries. With more than 4, 500 network hospitals, the company authorises cashless claims within 30 minutes. Moreover, Max Bupa has been rated the ‘Most trusted health insurance brand’ by its consumers three consecutive times.
Latest Max Bupa Health Insurance News
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Krishnan Ramachandran Joins Max Bupa as MD & CEO
Max Bupa has recently appointed Krishnan Ramachandran as it...06 May 2020
- Group Health Cover for Friends? Now Possible!
Get ready to secure your health along with your friends with...29 January 2020
- Max Bupa Launches New Product in Health Insurance
Max Bupa, one of India’s leading standalone health insurance...26 December 2019
- Max India Share Rose by 8% on IRDAI's Approval for...
Shares of Max India have increased by 8% on BSE after IRDAI’...07 December 2019
- Max India to Sell Its 51% Stake in Max Bupa, but P...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 December 2019
- Less Health Insurance Premiums for Those Keeping T...
If you are not conscious of preventive healthcare, then you ...26 November 2019
- Private Hospitals Annoyed Over Unpaid Dues, Threat...
The association of private hospitals is threatening to stop ...26 November 2019
- Top 6 Things to Consider While Buying Health Insur...
Buying the right health insurance is as important as having ...06 November 2019
- Millennials Rewrite Health Insurance Rules in Indi...
With millennials giving rise to sharing of economy, they are...01 November 2019
- Artificial Intelligence To Keep You Fit
Many organisations are leveraging AI-based technologies to i...15 October 2019
- Many Health Insurance Companies Fail to Offer Ment...
As per the Mental Healthcare Act passed by the government in...07 October 2019
- Max Bupa, Indian Bank Tie-Up for Bancassurance to ...
Max Bupa has announced bancassurance agreement with Indian B...04 October 2019
- Health ATM - A Paradigm Shift in Healthcare
With the shift in healthcare from diagnostics to screening, ...01 October 2019
- Healthcare Services Upgraded for Tier 2 and Tier 3...
Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in India are witnessing development...13 September 2019
- Thinking of Getting Insured? Learn About Critical ...
Getting insured under a critical illness plan is as importan...06 September 2019
- Health Insurance Sector Moves Towards Providing a ...
The health insurance sector in India is recognising customer...04 September 2019
- Bite-Sized Health Insurance Policies Best Choice f...
For new customers, small-ticket health insurance plans can b...29 August 2019
- IDBI's Big Collaboration with Max Bupa Health Insu...
Max Bupa Health Insurance and IDBI Bank signed a bancassuran...28 August 2019
- Swaasthaneev-A Joint Initiative of Max Bupa Health...
Max Bupa Health Insurance and Bank of Baroda, under their jo...26 August 2019
- Max Bupa Launches #Sabkisister Campaign to Commemo...
To mark the strong bond between brothers and sisters, Max Bu...15 August 2019
- Max India Sells its 51% Stake in Max Bupa to True ...
Private equity firm True North buys Max India's 51% stake in...18 April 2019
- Max Life to Sell Large Stakes to Axis Bank
Max Life Insurance is on the Max Bupa way to sell its large ...18 April 2019
- Max India Falls Almost 14% After Selling 51% Stake...
Max India's share price plunges almost 14% after the Max-Tru...18 March 2019
- Max India to Exit Health Insurance After Selling i...
Max India may mark its exit from the health insurance field ...18 March 2019
Max Bupa Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Health CompanionMin: 91 Days; Max: No Limit||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|GoActiveMin: 91 Days, Max: 65 Years||4 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|HeartbeatMin:18 Years, Max: No Limit||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Criticare Min: 18 Years; Max 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Recharge Min: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|AccidentCareMin: 1 Day; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health PulseMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health PremiaMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin : 1 Day; Max: 65 Years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Max Bupa Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
How can I calculate the premium for health insurance policies of Max Bupa?
You can visit the official website of Max Bupa (www.maxbupa.com) and click on the Get Quote tab after filling in your personal details to get an idea of the premium amount. You can also visit the health insurance broker’s website like www.insurancedekho.com to get the best price.
How much premium do I have to pay if I buy an individual health insurance policy from Max Bupa?
Annual premiums for individual health insurance plans for Max Bupa start at Rs. 6,806 (for a person aged 25 years).
What are some of the elements that affect Max Bupa premium?
Age, number of people, pre-existing diseases, and family history are the prime factors that affect the health insurance premium. Before going ahead with the policy purchase, learn that the premium increases with age. Additionally, that premium for individual coverage is less as compared to that of the family floater.
How should I calculate my Max Bupa health insurance premium?
To calculate the premium for your Max Bupa health insurance policy, you can visit the insurer’s website. You can also get in touch with experts at InsuranceDekho at 18001205698 for assistance with premium calculation.
How can I compare Max Bupa health insurance premium?
Performing premium comparison to make an ideal health insurance choice would require you do the premium calculation in the first place and then compare policy coverage along with the exclusions.
How can I pay my Max Bupa health insurance premium?
Paying Max Bupa health insurance policy premium is quite easy. You can make use of one of the payment options such as net banking, credit/debit card, cheque, UPI, or cash to pay your premium. To learn more, you can initiate contact with InsuranceDekho experts at 18001205698.