Woman specific health plans
My friend suggested me to check InsuranceDekho when I was searching for a woman-specific health insurance plan. I found IFFCO Tokio’s health insurance for woman. It is known as the Individual Health Protector Policy. Very happy to issue this health plan for myself.
User Reviews on IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Alternatives
- Star Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz
- Tata AIG
- Royal Sundaram
- Care Health Insurance (Religare)
- Future Generali
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO
- United India Insurance
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- New India Assurance
- ICICI Lombard
- Universal Sompo
- Oriental Insurance
- Kotak General
- Cholamandalam MS
- Raheja QBE
- Bharti AXA
- Magma HDI
- Care Health Insurance
Explore IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- PM Modi To Launch Covid-19 Vaccination Drive Virtu...
India is ready to begin its Covid-19 vaccination drive. PM M...15 January 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines Free for All, Says Delhi CM
Delhi CM has said that Covid-19 vaccines will be free for ev...14 January 2021
- No Choice Between Covishield & Covaxin, Says Union...
As the Covid-19 vaccine rollout commences, people will not g...13 January 2021
- Serum Institute to Give 50-60 Million Covishield D...
Serum Institute of India has confirmed that it will provide ...13 January 2021
- Vitamin D Reduces Covid-19 Mortality Rate, Says St...
According to a study published on the medRxiv server, Vitami...12 January 2021
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Experts Warn Against Alcohol Usage After Covid-19 ...
Experts have warned against consuming alcohol after receivin...04 January 2021
- Chlorhexidine Mouthwash Can Kill Covid-19 Virus: S...
A recent study has found that Chlorhexidine mouthwash can ki...18 December 2020
- ICMR Study Finds Covid-19 Antibodies in 72% Blood ...
An ICMR study has found coronavirus antibodies in 72% of the...04 December 2020