Claim Settlement of Future Generali Health Insurance
When it comes to health insurance claim settlement, Future Generali is always there to help customers in an effective and efficient manner. It not only offers a wide range of superior health insurance products but also ensures a customer-friendly process for claim settlement. Undoubtedly, Future Generali is there to serve its policyholders with financial stability as well as peace of mind with a simple and convenient claim process. You can get your claims settled by opting for either the cashless treatment facility or the reimbursement option. The claim settlement procedure is quite easy.
Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
To enjoy the benefits of the cashless claim facility at Future Generali, you need to be treated in an empanelled hospital. Currently, this insurance company has more than 5,100 hospitals in the network. Follow the below steps to avail cashless claim benefits at Future Generali:
- First of all, locate the nearest network hospital in your area for cashless treatment.
- Intimate claim settlement team with Future Generali about your admission as soon as possible.
- While visiting the hospital, carry the Future Generali Health Card and one photo ID proof.
- You need to display the card to the hospital for verification purposes.
- Fill the pre-authorization request form available at the hospital and submit it to the hospital.
- The hospital sends a duly-filled pre-authorization form to Future Generali.
- Once the approval is received from the insurer, the hospital provides cashless treatment.
- It's important to collect all the documents from the hospital at the time of discharge.
- Once the hospital bills get approved, Future Generali settles the medical bills directly with the chosen hospital.
The reimbursement claim process is available when you get treatment at a non-network hospital. Under this option, you have to first foot your medical bills and avail hospital treatments, then raise a reimbursement claim with Future Generali. The process includes:
- Inform Future Generali about the hospitalisation of the insured individual in the non-empanelled hospital.
- Pay the hospital medical bills from your own pocket.
- Collect all the original medical documents from the hospital
- Send these documents along with a duly-filled claim reimbursement form to Future Generali.
- The insurer will verify the documents.
- In case of approval, the payment is transferred to your account through NEFT.
- A copy of health card
- Original investigation reports
- Duly filled-in and signed claim form.
- FIR or post-mortem report if happened
- Pharmacy bills along with the prescription
- Original bills, receipts, and discharge report
- Original hospital bills and a valid photo ID proof
- Summary from the hospital or nursing home
- Medico-Legal Certificate, in case of accidents
- Treating doctor's report, and original consultation notes
- Test reports along with attending doctor’s or surgeon’s report
- Canceled Cheque or scanned copy of the 1st page of passbook or bank statement.
- A copy of the identification card of the patient & PAN card of the insured individual.
Note: Claims with the amount of Rs.1 Lakh and above need KYC form, photocopy of anyone KYC document (Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID, passport, etc)
In case of any doubt, you can get in touch with InsuranceDekho at 1800-1205-698.
Incurred Claim Ratio (ICR) of Future Generali Health Insurance
Incurred Claims Ratio or ICR lets you know the ability of an insurance company to make payments towards claims. The ICR of more than 50% is considered good. The ICR of Future Generali is 73%. So, it’s a good company to buy health insurance.